Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Zehnaseeb thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
Same first date had really bad picturization. Hey Shona was horrible so was khabar nahin and I don't like kya hua yeh either.
The do dil ek Jaan was better in the other 3 sequences as opposed to the original 😊
But ArTi still made the scene worth watching πŸ˜ƒ even Sajda and zdp had very little mayur 🀒 Edited by MayUr-ArTi_fan - 13 years ago
AWonderfulChaos thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: MayUr-ArTi_fan

Same first date had really bad picturization. Hey Shona was horrible so was khabar nahin and I don't like kya hua yeh either.
The do dil ek Jaan was better in the other 3 sequences as opposed to the original 😊

yea i agreee.........
n abt about kya hua yeh..........wen it was played on mayur......that barsi scene.......tabse i dont lyk it.....cried lyk hell........πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜†
sajda had really less mayur........🀒😑😑😑 but even then thnx to arti its one of the most memorable song seq on mayur!!😍😍

n zdp ki.......i liked d mayur part........cute adorable happily married couple madly in luv.......awwwwwwww😳☺️😳😍
Zehnaseeb thumbnail
I've never seen it on SaJan 🀣 for me kya hua yeh is also a MayUr song since the barsi is the only time I watched it. And yeah that scene made me hate it. The lyrics were heartwrenching and ArTi's acting made it even harder to control. 😭 the barsi, bin tere (mayank only πŸ˜†) and when he finds out she died make me cry every single time 😭Edited by MayUr-ArTi_fan - 13 years ago

I've never seen it on SaJan 🀣 for me kya hua yeh is also a MayUr song since the barsi is the only time I watched it. And yeah that scene made me hate it. The lyrics were heartwrenching and ArTi's acting made it even harder to control. 😭 the barsi, bin tere (mayank only πŸ˜†) and when he finds out she died make me cry every single time 😭

lol rubab..........kya hua yeh is gunjanz love realisation song........anyways u consider it mayur song onlyπŸ˜†ROFLπŸ˜†
n bin tere was heart wrenching.....seriously.....the way he has the locket in his hand n remembers everything....oh god i can still cry watchin that scene...........
yea n that scene too ....arjun was superb....i even cried then........CryCryCry
n yep ratiz last scene of s1...barsi walla.....she was awesome....she said she didnt evn use glycirine...they were all natural tears.........Cry😳
Zehnaseeb thumbnail
Really it's a gunjan song kya 😲. I didn't even know that. I thought it was just another mjht song.
Bin tere is too sad. I watch it in vms and cry. 😭 yep not only rati's but jun's tears were real as well. 😭
Zehnaseeb thumbnail
Sajda was horrible in terms of screen space 🀒but as usual MayUr managed to outshine SaJan and adhaani which is why Sajda is considered more of a MN song
ZDP, haven't seen the whole sequence, but love the MayUr bits. Though less, they were beautiful 😳

Really it's a gunjan song kya 😲. I didn't even know that. I thought it was just another mjht song.
Bin tere is too sad. I watch it in vms and cry. 😭 yep not only rati's but jun's tears were real as well. 😭

yep its her song.....πŸ€’πŸ˜†πŸ˜†anyways........

bin tere ..yea his tears were real too...forgot to add..........omg i still remembr i first tym cried for a character lyk hell......n wen i used to watch season2 on utube......every single mayank scene made me cry lyk hell......CryCryCryCry

Sajda was horrible in terms of screen space 🀒but as usual MayUr managed to outshine SaJan and adhaani which is why Sajda is considered more of a MN song
ZDP, haven't seen the whole sequence, but love the MayUr bits. Though less, they were beautiful 😳

yep thats arti magic na.........they actually outshined everybody else........yea its a MN song..........n one of the most spl one!Embarrassed☺️
n zdp ki was way too adorable.......πŸ˜›Embarrassed
Zehnaseeb thumbnail
🀣 I'm so badly addicted to MayUr, I know nothing about everyone else πŸ˜‰
yep I second you, every scene of Mayank's in season 2 made me cry. They were so sad. He was completely lifeless without her 😭 😭. Hated seeing him like that 😭
But it proved what a great actor Arjun is, because I have never cried this bitterly over any characters death. 😭