Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

drop in interest............ why??????????????

-Elfin- Senior Member
-Elfin-
-Elfin-

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 12:32am | IP Logged
I promised some of my friends that i would write something for them during the week end................what better topic than to analyse the drop in interest level by many in our most beloved show..............

one thing i have realized recently that earlier most of us had about the same opinion on almost all the episodes, all the tracks and all the characters............but that has somehow changed........... we have a divided opinion............

according to me ............... this is the root cause of all the problems..............

the basic story line of the show that we have started with has come to a conclusion....... so whatever we see now is almost a new story.......... we have to understand that............

things cannot be the same as it was previously............

the dynamics of each character..............their inter relationships have changed.......
most importantly the whole creative team has been replaced back stage...........

1. ABOUT GEET...................

she has evolved...............and i love it......... she has left each and every dark patch of her past behind and moved on...........this is for us to learn............ nothing can pull her down...........nothing can keep her away from the man she loves..........

i just love the glaring difference between the preparations of marriage in case of dev and with maan...........
she had no say then.............she had to accept anything and everything that was pushed on her...........but see now............

she is plannong her own wedding and she is happy................she is probably the only daily soap female lead who has fought for the design of her wedding card........

she has no inhibitions.......... maan singh khurana belongs to her............ khurana mansion is her home............khurana construction is her office.................and she rules them..........bravo.........

some found the recent bickerings between maan and geet as foolish and unnecessary........but i found it important............. it actually showcases the progress of geet in terms of self belief and confidence...........she doesn't thnk twice to fight with maan to get everything for the D-day right........she is happy and lets be happy with her...............

2. ABOUT MAAN...............

he is a changed man...............we dont know how was he before the sammy aunty episode.............he must have been like this........... a perfect family man....... who listens to his grand mother.........who pampers his sister.............who adores his woman..........

YES WE WANT THE PASSIONATE MAAN...............

but not the angry young man..............not the arrogant snob............ he is enjoying the sweet nothings of love which he never had...........be it buying flowers....... be it cute phone talks.......... be it planning a date........... be it enjoying a family dinner........

3. ARJUN --- ANNIE.............

this track needs to be handled with care............has great potential.......... the suave villain will bring out the dormant lion............... cant wait for the day he growls.........

LOGIC.................

In any daily soap.................everything cannot follow a chronological order......... so we should be patient enough to let the story unfold..............story telling is a cob web and often does not follow any linearity............in fact it becomes boring.......

so what is maan thinking about arjun..............why isn't he telling geet............... where is dev...............what is churailtara's next plan ............ these are the things that will be revealed in due time when necessary.................. lets be patient.......

DEAR CREATIVES..................

please rewatch your own show to understand the essence of the show especially the characters................. in fact this is the only show where the characters are few which reduces your work load...............

evolution and progress of characters are important but not abrupt change........

there are some wonderful suggestions and ideas every where ............ i will try to pen them down ..............please take notice..............

# DEV should be punished legally............. you dont even have an option here......

# geet must have her child

# nothing on earth should stop the marriage.............in fact there should not be any hiccups............geet has faced enough.........give us a grand and peaceful marriage..........maaneet deserve it...........

# bring consistency in dadi's character............. she is a royal blooded business woman who has brought up maan singh khurana............. got the point???????????

# make annie's character less irritating............. yes we understand she is a spoilt headstrong girl............ but still.................

# arjun should be a cunning and suave villain that will bring out the best in apna sher........

# the arjun vs maan track should be a mind game.............. no OTT bankrupcy twist ........

# the sameera track .................. handle with care .................. there must be a valid explanation why maan never told geet anything about her........... best is to drop the track completely............she being ex-wife is absolutely no no..........

# some light on maan's past............... parents, friends, etc.

# vicky khurana

# it is high time you show an elevation in chemistry of maan and geet............ it is necessary.............

# pregnancy track............... geet's cravings and maan going insane to fulfill them..........trust me we are starved to watch maan taking care of his irritated pregnant wife...........

# if possible................ let geet complete her education............. maan teaching her lessons in the middle of the night the day before her exams..............i have dreamt of these scenes............please.............

# most importantly............... sustain the positive spirit of the show..............

dear friends..................these are tough times.................it will pass.......... lets be united and have patience and faith.................. everything will fall into place............

love u all..............

god bless..................

geetHSP rocks..............

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

maneer_forevermaaneet_piscescelestaemeravigilisopatakha-guddibharkhablackb28

bharkha IF-Sizzlerz
bharkha
bharkha

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 12:50am | IP Logged
i hope cv s read ur post
patakha-guddi IF-Rockerz
patakha-guddi