Debate Mansion
Debate Mansion

Vampires are not real, Right ? (Page 4)

glace-bleue IF-Stunnerz
glace-bleue
glace-bleue

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 5:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Gauri_3

Don't know about the blood sucking ones but the energy sucking vampires sure exist in this world.

Ever met those pessimistic whiners who leave you drained and tired after you are done talking to them for an hour or so?  It's like they latch on to you and suck the positive energy out of you.  I try my best to avoid these suckers.

aapka tatparya hai ki aap khoon chusak ke mukabale...shakti chusak se jyada nafrat karti hain....

Gauri_3 IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 8:19pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
Mindbender IF-Sizzlerz
Mindbender
Mindbender

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 9:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Gauri_3

Don't know about the blood sucking ones but the energy sucking vampires sure exist in this world.

Ever met those pessimistic whiners who leave you drained and tired after you are done talking to them for an hour or so? It's like they latch on to you and suck the positive energy out of you. I try my best to avoid these suckers.

Arey. What's your strategy for dealing with those people? Do you try to tell them how wrong they are and how beautiful life is and stuff???

I do that with people whom i don't know well enough. But once i know that he is a perpetual whiner- i play along. If he says,

"Yaar, mera kuch ni hone waala. Whatever i try to do , i fail in it. Then as if its not enough, i have to deal with negative comments and sarcastic remarks. At least i am trying, why don't people understand this. Kyun cloddy? "

I respond , face down and nodding -"sahi baat hai , yaar."

He goes again -" Sometimes i wonder why i have been sent to this earth ( i suddenly look up). Only to face the tortures of this world?(I look down again) To only fail at everything i do? Yahaan doston ki sunni padti hai. Itna bada ho gaya hoon, par ghar jaata hoon to mummy papa ki sunni padti hai. I think this world is of no use to me yaar."

I -"Chal chalte hain yaar ab."

He -"Kahaan be?"

I-"Uppar"n (I really meant the first floor)

Edited by Mindbender - 20 December 2010 at 10:25pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Summer3

Summer3 IF-Stunnerz
Summer3
Summer3

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 2:55am | IP Logged
There are some good looking vampires, but these are only in movies.
Real ones could be horrible.LOL

thegameison IF-Sizzlerz
thegameison
thegameison

Crazy Creative Minion

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 5:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rkmnsg

gr88 post realli enjoyed reading it :)

I dunno whether vampires r real or not

but my Edward Cullen iz for me

IHeartdat guyyy to the inner core all da way to the crustDay DreamingROFL

I dunn care what anyone else thinkz, I believe in Edward CullenApprove

Whoa! And I believe in -- well, never mind! LOL Lina? Edward? Whoa! I have no idea why we end up with Twilight every time vampires are discussed, why are vampires discussed at all? They don't even exist! And if Edward does, probably phantoms and werewolves and whatnot - they all exist. Shee!
thegameison IF-Sizzlerz
thegameison
thegameison

Crazy Creative Minion

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 5:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Summer3

There are some good looking vampires, but these are only in movies.
Real ones could be horrible.LOL

Real ones might as well be as good looking, what do you think? I mean, we haven't seen them! Confused Wait, I am sure they don't exist. But these, ouch! LOL
thegameison IF-Sizzlerz
thegameison
thegameison

Crazy Creative Minion

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 5:42am | IP Logged

Kids are reading more (but 'Twilight' doesn't count)

Hooray! Kids are devouring books, says Nicole Russell in The American Spectator. Too bad the books they favor are worthless, violent, and execrably written

posted on December 17, 2010, at 10:44 AM

Some parents are just happy to see their kids immersed in a book, any book. 

Best Opinion:  American Spectator

The good news is that "kids are reading!" says Nicole Russell in The American Spectator. The bad news? Much of what they're reading is inappropriate "junk": Kids' book series that feature "vivid and brutal" violence and characters with weak morals. Other popular series are written "with all the grace of a parade of elephants" like Twilight, "the most obvious disappointment topping the young adult literature charts." Here's an excerpt from Russell's piece:

Last week, the Association of American Publishers announced hardcover Children's or Young Adult (YA) fiction sales had increased nearly 14 percent in the last year. As optimistic as this is for the industry, which has seen adult fiction sales decline in recent months, parents hoping to snatch the computer and shove a book in front of their children may want to re-consider the current YA market. ...

The Hunger Games trilogy is currently a best-selling science fiction series... The basic premise seems, pardon my old-fashioned thinking, gruesome subject matter for young adults, the youngest being 14. It's as though George Orwell's 1984 and Cormac McCarthy's The Road met "Survivor" (the television show) and invited it to stay the night.

Entire article: http://spectator.org/archives/2010/12/16/kids-are-reading-junk

Bella does have weak morals, it is nearly junk but umm - I am in love with Jacob! LOL

Summer3 IF-Stunnerz
Summer3
Summer3

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 6:31am | IP Logged
Well here are the real vampires,

Go to top