Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

esseesse thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
how should be it exposed? hire KD as a lawyer and air an episode of adalat and he will prove that taps is not pregnent. case closed.
shivani9 thumbnail
Originally posted by: cosworthkid007

how should be it exposed? hire KD as a lawyer and air an episode of adalat and he will prove that taps is not pregnent. case closed.

whoz KD..
hasini79 thumbnail
Originally posted by: ladybird9

I suddenly felt the need 2 look into this area of exposing the fake pregnancy of Taps...πŸ˜‰πŸ˜³πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†..kindly drop in ur suggestions, how it cud possible b exposed???
Though its a bit embarassing to write, I feel, Taps should have cycle and she should b shown 2 b trying 2 conceal tht i mean .......u know what i mean, stained clothes n stufffffff...😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳 and b caught by Chanda yaa Mai, tht wud b a lovely track, plzz drop in any more ideas..😊. Can I say
my idea is more of a girls topic , so guys, plzzz dont embarass us with ur questions, tqs in advance..😊 but ur welcome 2 give ur suggestions to expose this fake pregnancy...😊

nice post,shivani,  this time also i guess veer is going to expose her to b toons n t toons(thakur toons)
One day ichcha matha will force veer to take tappu to checkp,there in that hospital it should be reveled to veerEmbarrassed(my imagination ,i know it never happens), and he pretends as if he does nt know anything and then reveals infront of everybody like last time n open's everybody's eyes.πŸ˜•

FunLyfe thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: gh79

nice post,shivani,  this time also i guess veer is going to expose her to b toons n t toons(thakur toons)
One day ichcha matha will force veer to take tappu to checkp,there in that hospital it should be reveled to veer😳(my imagination ,i know it never happens), and he pretends as if he does nt know anything and then reveals infront of everybody like last time n open's everybody's eyes.πŸ˜•

we're not sure if this pregnancy is fake or not...so the cycle thing might not happen....but this time it shld be some one other than Veer who shld expose taps...Iccha or mai.....they can notice taps not takings her vitamin tablets, throwing them in the bin....
FunLyfe thumbnail

I can see ur pov, yesss  gg 2 b gr8 πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

taps is very clever..so she will always find a way out during these checkups etc...she herself blurting out wld be fun...but I wonder how it can happen.....
cjs369 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: vijayam

we're not sure if this pregnancy is fake or not...so the cycle thing might not happen....but this time it shld be some one other than Veer who shld expose taps...Iccha or mai.....they can notice taps not takings her vitamin tablets, throwing them in the bin....

I think it is quite clear from the way nani n taps are talking that this pregnancy is  a fake one planned only to get her into the bundela household... otherwise why wud they have made those fake reports to mislead the Gynae... and taps said on the phone to nani,'aap ki tarqeeb kaam kar gayi...'etc
but yes u never know how these Cvs may bring about a twist in it... 😑anything can happen...but so far it is a fake one...later only the CVS knowπŸ˜•

shivani9 thumbnail
Originally posted by: cjs369

I think it is quite clear from the way nani n taps are talking that this pregnancy is  a fake one planned only to get her into the bundela household... otherwise why wud they have made those fake reports to mislead the Gynae... and taps said on the phone to nani,'aap ki tarqeeb kaam kar gayi...'etc
but yes u never know how these Cvs may bring about a twist in it... 😑anything can happen...but so far it is a fake one...later only the CVS knowπŸ˜•

we can wait n watch, but i feel its highly unlikely 2 b Veers child, even if Taps is pregnant,,πŸ˜³πŸ˜†
πŸ˜†
shivani9 thumbnail
Originally posted by: gh79

One day ichcha matha will force veer to take tappu to checkp,there in that hospital it should be reveled to veer😳(my imagination ,i know it never happens), and he pretends as if he does nt know anything and then reveals infront of everybody like last time n open's everybody's eyes.πŸ˜•

Tq u...πŸ˜ƒ[email protected] knows anything is possible..😊
FunLyfe thumbnail

we can wait n watch, but i feel its highly unlikely 2 b Veers child, even if Taps is pregnant,,πŸ˜³πŸ˜†
πŸ˜†

Why am doubting whether preg is fake is because of some symptoms  shown like taps gaining weight  & etc.....but may cvs just wants to maintain the suspense.....taps is not pregnant with Veer's baby.....I think they shld give a nice twist to story......Raghu shld come to know that taps is pregnant by an accidental visit to the same hospital, and he is desperate for a waaris...and recalls how he used taps when she was drunk....😊😊😊...and then he barges to b house and declares to everyone that taps is pregnant with his child.....even taps will be caught unaware....dont you think that wld be fun.....imagine mai's reaction....😊
Edited by vijayam - 13 years ago
shivani9 thumbnail
Originally posted by: vijayam

Why am doubting whether preg is fake is because of some symptoms  shown like taps gaining weight  & etc.....but may cvs just wants to maintain the suspense.....taps is not pregnant with Veer's baby.....I think they shld give a nice twist to story......Raghu shld come to know that taps is pregnant by an accidental visit to the same hospital, and he is desperate for a waaris...and recalls how he used taps when she was drunk....😊😊😊...and then he barges to b house and declares to everyone that taps is pregnant with his child.....even taps will be caught unaware....dont you think that wld be fun.....imagine mai's reaction....😊

to me this is a rockingggg twist...πŸ‘πŸΌ n i wud love 2 see tht kasai Mai's reaction😳