Uttaran

India-Forums

Uttaran
Uttaran

How should the fake pregnancy of Taps be exposed?? (Page 2)

cjs369 IF-Rockerz
cjs369
cjs369

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 12:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Greenbear

Originally posted by cjs369

Originally posted by dreamz12

Originally posted by ladybird9

I suddenly felt the need 2 look into this area of exposing the fake pregnancy of Taps...LOL..kindly drop in ur suggestions, how it cud possible b exposed???
Though its a bit embarassing to write, I feel, Taps should have cycle and she should b shown 2 b trying 2 conceal tht i mean .......u know what i mean, stained clothes n stufffffff...Embarrassed and b caught by Chanda yaa Mai, tht wud b a lovely track, plzz drop in any more ideas..Smile. Can I say
my idea is more of a girls topic , so guys, plzzz dont embarass us with ur questions, tqs in advance..Smile but ur welcome 2 give ur suggestions to expose this fake pregnancy...Smile

I guess you have less knowledge in this pregnancy. Trust me being a mother I know this............stained clothes is sometimes part of pregnancy and will only lead to more gyn checkups.

But I don't think even if chanda comes across she will volunteer that info to any1 as she like chaos a lot.

My best bet is that either Masoom/Damini overhears Tapni conversation over fake preggy. It cud also be Veer. I don't think Ichcha is smart enough to understand wats going on even if she happens to overhear this said conversation.

exactly ...the stained clothes will lead to a check up and they will discover that taps is not pregnant

These are all biological/scientific things, I dont think CVs know anything about all this stuff, didn't you all see the special gynaecological checkup of Taps by a supposed well known gynaec, only putting the stethescope on her chest, is that it? LOL

really that was one of the dumbest episode of UT... a well known gynea was taken for a ride by Nani n taps ... and made to confirm the fake pregnancy...LOLLOL... first check up... n no examination done...LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

shivani9tiny15

Greenbear IF-Dazzler
Greenbear
Greenbear

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 12:43am | IP Logged

I suddenly felt the need 2 look into this area of exposing the fake pregnancy of Taps...LOL..kindly drop in ur suggestions, how it cud possible b exposed???
Though its a bit embarassing to write, I feel, Taps should have cycle and she should b shown 2 b trying 2 conceal tht i mean .......u know what i mean, stained clothes n stufffffff...Embarrassed and b caught by Chanda yaa Mai, tht wud b a lovely track, plzz drop in any more ideas..Smile. Can I say
my idea is more of a girls topic , so guys, plzzz dont embarass us with ur questions, tqs in advance..Smile but ur welcome 2 give ur suggestions to expose this fake pregnancy...Smile

I guess you have less knowledge in this pregnancy. Trust me being a mother I know this............stained clothes is sometimes part of pregnancy and will only lead to more gyn checkups.

But I don't think even if chanda comes across she will volunteer that info to any1 as she like chaos a lot.

My best bet is that either Masoom/Damini overhears Tapni conversation over fake preggy. It cud also be Veer. I don't think Ichcha is smart enough to understand wats going on even if she happens to overhear this said conversation.

exactly ...the stained clothes will lead to a check up and they will discover that taps is not pregnant

These are all biological/scientific things, I dont think CVs know anything about all this stuff, didn't you all see the special gynaecological checkup of Taps by a supposed well known gynaec, only putting the stethescope on her chest, is that it? LOL

really that was one of the dumbest episode of UT... a well known gynea was taken for a ride by Nani n taps ... and made to confirm the fake pregnancy...LOLLOL... first check up... n no examination done...LOL

I know it was hillarious. LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

cjs369shivani9tiny15

dreamz12 Senior Member
dreamz12
dreamz12

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 12:43am | IP Logged

thats exactly my point.............stained clothes is not our solution Big smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tiny15

shivani9 IF-Sizzlerz
shivani9
shivani9

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 12:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by intruderfast

ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

intruderfasttiny15

shivani9 IF-Sizzlerz
shivani9
shivani9

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 12:47am | IP Logged

It wud be embarrasingEmbarrassed... but I like this naughty idea of urs shivani...WinkLOL... tapasya wud have a tough time explaining it.. she may fake a threatened miscarriage ... and when she is taken for gynae checkup...they will discover that she is not pregnant at all..LOLLOLLOL I wud love to see Mai's face then...LOL
LOL

Hug  Tqs Charu, I would love 2 see the HIFI plan of Naani flopped this way..EmbarrassedLOLLOL, i wud love 2 see mais face, taps n naanis faces for hours togather thenROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tiny15

cjs369 IF-Rockerz
cjs369
cjs369

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 12:55am | IP Logged

It wud be embarrasingEmbarrassed... but I like this naughty idea of urs shivani...WinkLOL... tapasya wud have a tough time explaining it.. she may fake a threatened miscarriage ... and when she is taken for gynae checkup...they will discover that she is not pregnant at all..LOLLOLLOL I wud love to see Mai's face then...LOL
LOL

Hug  Tqs Charu, I would love 2 see the HIFI plan of Naani flopped this way..EmbarrassedLOLLOL, i wud love 2 see mais face, taps n naanis faces for hours togather thenROFL

ROFL...OMG that wud be the day... even the thought is making me laugh so much...
no baby... mai wud be like Shocked... where did my vansh rebirth go ?...and one wud like to tell her Vansh wud never take a rebirth from his murderer's womb... but that Ichcha wud be the one to give her a waris...Smile....
ROFL

Edited by cjs369 - 18 December 2010 at 12:55am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

mithila.vdreamz12Tapeygaqueen_of_heartsshivani9tiny15

shivani9 IF-Sizzlerz
shivani9
shivani9

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 1:08am | IP Logged

LOL

Hug  Tqs Charu, I would love 2 see the HIFI plan of Naani flopped this way..EmbarrassedLOLLOL, i wud love 2 see mais face, taps n naanis faces for hours togather thenROFL

ROFL...OMG that wud be the day... even the thought is making me laugh so much...
no baby... mai wud be like Shocked... where did my vansh rebirth go ?...and one wud like to tell her Vansh wud never take a rebirth from his murderer's womb... but that Ichcha wud be the one to give her a waris...Smile....
ROFL
Trust me if Vansh is 2 b born n Taps womb, hez gg 2 b born only with death f Taps, u know what imean, APH, Em,LSCS, then atonic PPH n then EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

cjs369tiny15

dreamz12 Senior Member
dreamz12
dreamz12

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 1:08am | IP Logged

LOL

ROFL

If they are really going for leap, how I wish Vansh is reincarnated as Son of Ichcha & Veer............the only 2 ppl who really cared about him. It will truly satisfy my senti heart a lot Day Dreaming

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

cjs369shivani9tiny15

Go to top