Bigg Boss Season 4
Bigg Boss Season 4

Salman - soft spot for Shweta (Page 3)

Faraan92 IF-Stunnerz
Faraan92
Faraan92

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 2:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by prernazz

I see this topic created everytime there is a Salman episode. Can the mods please make it a sticky?

For the record - Yes Salman treats Shweta with respect - could it be because she conducts herself with dignity? Please stop reading any ulterior motives in the same.

No he does not like to be called Bhai, much the same way as most pretty girls would not like to be called "behenji". For goodness sake, he is not the Bhai types.
@underline.. very true prernazz....!!!LOLLOLLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

prerna4rishavDelightedHeart

Millie. IF-Dazzler
Millie.
Millie.

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 3:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Faraan_4_Shweta

I see this topic created everytime there is a Salman episode. Can the mods please make it a sticky?

For the record - Yes Salman treats Shweta with respect - could it be because she conducts herself with dignity? Please stop reading any ulterior motives in the same.

No he does not like to be called Bhai, much the same way as most pretty girls would not like to be called "behenji". For goodness sake, he is not the Bhai types.
@underline.. very true prernazz....!!!LOLLOLLOL

LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

prerna4rishav

Millie. IF-Dazzler
Millie.
Millie.

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 3:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Dandy_18

SALMAN DOES HAVE A SOFT THING...FOR SHWETA...DUNNO WHAT IT IS......BUT DA BHAI THING...HE DOES IT EVEN WITH VEENA...

thank God
krzyme8 Senior Member
krzyme8
krzyme8

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 5:21pm | IP Logged
salman has a soft spot for SHWETA.. he is always so nice to her and on someones aakhri salaam, he was saying nice stuff abt shweta about her having a ladki and all? i know salman doesnt like her like tht.. just as a friend.. and salman interrupts ppl a lot as well.. veena was saying something and salman interrupts her saying shweta jii...and asked her a question.. 

its funny...arbaazs fav is ashmit and everybody blames khan family supporting ashmit but salman is always soo nice to shweta! salmans partiality shows and if he was partial towards ashmit, it would show. 
sweet_angel27 IF-Dazzler
sweet_angel27
sweet_angel27

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 8:46pm | IP Logged

very well said, yes I have seen this topic created before too. It does get annoying sometimes.

traabs

rrui Goldie
rrui
rrui

Posted: 19 December 2010 at 1:09am | IP Logged
I don't think salman has a soft spot for shweta or anyone  whoz  now remaining in bb house......he had a soft spot for seema n only girl he had soft spot was anchal...n btw salman had also interrupted her when called him bhai........
MadhuriDixit IF-Rockerz
MadhuriDixit
MadhuriDixit

Posted: 19 December 2010 at 1:19am | IP Logged
shweta is definetly his favourite. he always compliments her that shes looking beautiful and even when pam came he was like shwetas beautiful isnt she or something but i think its also because shes genuinly nice on the show and he knows thats shes been through abuse and she has a young daughter so he likes to stand up for her. when veena called shweta her older sister salman was like how old r u veena. lol. shweta and veena are both around the same age but we will never know theyre real age because on the bigg boss website shweta has written 30 but when that astrologer was reading her thing he said shes in her 33rd year meaning she is 32 going on 33. and veena is probably around this age too. even when salman was grilling dolly on her aakhri salaam when she was evicted and she was crying he didnt hug her or help her because she didnt deserve it but im sure if shweta was crying there he would have consoled her . but this topic has been made so many times. i think its obvious that shweta is his favourite too , and katrina also wants her to win
S a r a h IF-Sizzlerz
S a r a h
S a r a h

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 5:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by milindo2

Salman has his own favorites
Seema, Shweta, Khali are his favorite housemates it seems

He hates Sameer, Veena

and is neutral abt Dolly, Ashmit
he doesnt hate Sameer.... Salman and Sameer are friends because of Neelam as Neelam was Sameer's ex-girlfriend...

and it was nothing like he doesnt like Sameer... I dont think anyone can dislike Sameer unless it is Manoj Tiwari Tongue

Salman teases Veena like how he teases Katrina... mostly picks on those who are DUMBLOL

zanish_k

Go to top