Users

Frequent Posters

cupid-struck thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
yea it was cute...

Prud123 thumbnail
I know guys it was so cool when salman said that and also then he gave a song to Khali to dedicate it to ST and he gave choora liya hai tumne jo dil ko.I know he gave it to her because she is a super chorni and the word chor comes in it but it was very cute
HaHaHeHe-Hupp thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
 yeah i watched dt scene , sallu got shocked to hear  those words from shweta.....
sweet_angel27 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
cause she's the prettiest contestant in the house. If he's flirting a little with her what's wrong with that? And true, he does seem to mind when any girl calls him "bhai" it's only Dolly that's allowed to call him that according to him in the house lol.
I see this topic created everytime there is a Salman episode. Can the mods please make it a sticky?

For the record - Yes Salman treats Shweta with respect - could it be because she conducts herself with dignity? Please stop reading any ulterior motives in the same.

No he does not like to be called Bhai, much the same way as most pretty girls would not like to be called "behenji". For goodness sake, he is not the Bhai types.
Millie. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: destiny11

Salman does not like to be called bhai by any one.......Shweta is not an exception......stop assuming things🤢

ditto... when I read the topic... even i was like WHAT!!!!!
Faraan92 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: prernazz

I see this topic created everytime there is a Salman episode. Can the mods please make it a sticky?

For the record - Yes Salman treats Shweta with respect - could it be because she conducts herself with dignity? Please stop reading any ulterior motives in the same.

No he does not like to be called Bhai, much the same way as most pretty girls would not like to be called "behenji". For goodness sake, he is not the Bhai types.

@underline.. very true prernazz....!!!😆😆😆
Millie. thumbnail
Originally posted by: Faraan_4_Shweta

@underline.. very true prernazz....!!!😆😆😆

😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆
Millie. thumbnail
Originally posted by: Dandy_18

SALMAN DOES HAVE A SOFT THING...FOR SHWETA...DUNNO WHAT IT IS......BUT DA BHAI THING...HE DOES IT EVEN WITH VEENA...

thank God
krzyme8 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
salman has a soft spot for SHWETA.. he is always so nice to her and on someones aakhri salaam, he was saying nice stuff abt shweta about her having a ladki and all? i know salman doesnt like her like tht.. just as a friend.. and salman interrupts ppl a lot as well.. veena was saying something and salman interrupts her saying shweta jii...and asked her a question.. 

its funny...arbaazs fav is ashmit and everybody blames khan family supporting ashmit but salman is always soo nice to shweta! salmans partiality shows and if he was partial towards ashmit, it would show.