India-Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

Love is all we need...

lizdarcy Senior Member
lizdarcy
lizdarcy

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 11:37pm | IP Logged
We've all been so caught up in Dutta's emotional battle that we forgot to notice something important. Dutta's always accused Naku of things she didn't do. But he's the one who has always believed in her truth too.

The first time, when he realized that Naku wasn't guilty, he didn't need a single proof. Inspite of all the letters Kala tried to poison Dutta's mind with, he just believed that Naku had no part in Supriya's elopement. He believed in her innocence because his heart told him so. He didn't need anyone to prove it.

This time around, inspite of being mean to her, never once has he accused her of being unfaithful. He is angry with her, no doubt, but his anger is justified. She lied to him, and he cannot forgive her. But the fact that he didn't believe Suresh's story both times(am hoping he won't believe him on Monday) isn't that amazing! I mean there is proof in front of him and yet he trusts his wife. Now we know why Nakusha thinks he's a good human. Also, it must be the power of her love, else why would a cynic like Dutta defend his love? This alone has me floored. When you love someone this deeply, all you need is love, and faith. In Dutta's words, aisa pyaar bahut mushkil se milta hai.

I have high hopes about Monday. May the optimist in me win.

The following 22 member(s) liked the above post:

loveumishalLaTuLasikkaishakomal_w25pbtghoshCrystal29AbhiAnimnx12mussy.jamshedsub_rosadivy609skavitha08mozart66rama_2010LeandrashonapinkyMelodiousDreamsmIsHeZ.x--khushi--meghapartiImmaculateDream--Sia--

loveumishal Senior Member
loveumishal
loveumishal

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 11:40pm | IP Logged
Very well said Liz... The love depicted in LTL is the kind of one , may be not seen much in our times...atleast i have not...which leaves me more hungry for it...

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

sikkaishakomal_w25lizdarcyAbhiAnimnx12rama_2010mussy.jamshedLeandrashonapinkyImmaculateDream

mussy.jamshed IF-Dazzler
mussy.jamshed
mussy.jamshed

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 11:45pm | IP Logged
Liz ! I am positive no matter many things r coming in my mind........But I m 100% sure this time bappa will help Nakusha to prove her innocence n Dutta will not doubt Nakusha at all. He will trust Nakusha n that's why he is pointing gun towards Suresh. I am sure jeet sachi muhabbat ki hogi...kala is Dead

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

sikkaishalizdarcyAbhiAnimnx12rama_2010Leandrashonapinky

ImmaculateDream IF-Sizzlerz
ImmaculateDream
ImmaculateDream

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 12:00am | IP Logged
Very well worded Liz... Smile

well im not worried at all... Im an Eternal Optimist afterall Wink

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

sikkaishalizdarcyAbhiAnisub_rosaskavitha08Leandramussy.jamshed

divy609 IF-Dazzler
divy609
divy609

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 4:26am | IP Logged
True Lizdarcy............It's Love Dutta will not stand anything against Nakku 

But I still have some doubts lingering regarding Monday........U know like he tells Daaru Andar Sach Baahar He accepted he loves Nakku He shows concern for her only in Daaru (with the exception of that temple visit) What if he then tries to investigate it when he's in senses..........I hate to think like this But this thought is just making me Wacko

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top