•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 13 years ago
i think derz sumthng wrong.in thurs epi akshays xpressions r like hez feelng sorry 4 sumthng.i think one more bomb is waitng 2 xplode in khandelwals house😕
MERE KO BHI LAGA THA!!!😆😆😆 The way he kept on saying..main tumse kuch kehna chahta hoon and she kept on shushing him...kuch toh hoga..pakka..
oh god!...no no no ....not another bomb!!...
Originally posted by luveeduvee

MERE KO BHI LAGA THA!!!😆😆😆 The way he kept on saying..main tumse kuch kehna chahta hoon and she kept on shushing him...kuch toh hoga..pakka..
yup true.ammu it cms 2 b one the way😆😆😆
HAHA....Mujhe bhi lagta hai.......Sunil will be shocked......😆😆
ha..mujhe bhi lagaa tha....but agar kuch hoga bhi to itni jaldi nehi hoga...kuki woh dono apne 2nd h.moon per jo gaye hai...😉
i think he was referring to kaminis thing that he went into the room with her and all i guess
No !! He doesnt know that Khushbu was around spying on him with Kamini na !!
So hez feeling guilty about what Kamini was upto...and he wanted to tell that to Khushbu and also clear the air about the Kamini issue..

Coz kamini might come and paint a different picture...

Which I think is gonna happen now....I hope nothing happens Aetraaz style...With Kamini accusing Akki of something and then Sunil as it is suffering losses in business......Shaan will have to come in to save this business if Akki gets into some mess !
Originally posted by togepe30

No !! He doesnt know that Khushbu was around spying on him with Kamini na !!
So hez feeling guilty about what Kamini was upto...and he wanted to tell that to Khushbu and also clear the air about the Kamini issue..

Coz kamini might come and paint a different picture...

Which I think is gonna happen now....I hope nothing happens Aetraaz style...With Kamini accusing Akki of something and then Sunil as it is suffering losses in business......Shaan will have to come in to save this business if Akki gets into some mess !
may b ur right.but seriously sumthng is wrng b/n dem.dats 4 sure.