Baat Hamari Pakki Hai

India-Forums

Baat Hamari Pakki Hai
Baat Hamari Pakki Hai

Some calculations and jealousy ka takkar (Page 2)

atikna IF-Dazzler
atikna
atikna

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 11:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sunaina02

Originally posted by shobrakapoor

You should see shravan expressions - barun is one of the best comedy actor in whole of Hindi entertainment industry. he doesnt need toilet humour to make people laugh.

On the top he is really super-sexy or Hawt as you people like to express
   no way he cant be like that
What do you mean?
Why he cant be like that .

I never said he is the best . I said he is one of the best .So if you have any favourite , I have given you enough space to call your fav the best .

And many girls think Barun is sexy and hot. I f you think one actor is sexy that doesnt mean others cant be sexy .

And dear friend - you are new  in this forum , but please remember that Barun is the lead actor of this show and here most of the original members are Barun fans. 

yeah well said sunaina and very true

we all people who form the bhph forum , who have contributed to the forum so make it reach this level ahve been fans of barun and ankita and won't hear a word against them

they are sweet super hot (both) and very cute

they may not be appreciated by many people but we all here are their fans

barun has the nicest expressions and is very good looking

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Mr.ZkInfofansunaina02

sunaina02 IF-Stunnerz
sunaina02
sunaina02

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 11:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ZZkumarZZ

Hey Sunaina...Awesome Post...As I said There are more Funny and Interesting episodes are on the way....

Yesterday episode Saanchi says to the Rocky singh..I will be back with My Husband....So She will come with KW and Make the Shravan to feel Jealous...

Waiting for this Track..Sunaina....And May be coming 2 to 3 episodes will be some rona dhona type coz  By knowing this Saanchi first Cry and will be requesting Pratap to not to make this....Then start of Funny and Interesting episodes....Wt u say?
I agree.

I am now sure that KW is playing a positive role and once Ranveer gets to know Sachis situation he will be her accomplice in all her tricks gainst Prataap and shravan too.Big smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Mr.ZkInfofan

nycsweetie IF-Sizzlerz
nycsweetie
nycsweetie

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 11:19am | IP Logged

Barun was in shooting the day after his wedding that is on 13th Dec. I presume that he also shot on 14th Dec. Most probably he went for his honeymoon on 15th and will return on 19th.   That means he wont be shooting for 5 days. Assuming out of that one day would be off . He would be missing 4 days of shooting. So I guess Shravan might be there on Monday or on friday but rest of the week he would not be there.

But when he comes back there will be jealousy ka takkar.

Sachi will come back to the garage with ranveer as her husband.

Shravan will get jealous and instead of doing more hard work he will give tit for tat. When  next time Sachi would come to meet him , he would be in this postion with Rockys sis Mandira as SRk was with asli Mandira in ddlj deleted scenes. LOL.

Youtube link :http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9xDrReGMJWY ( watch from 7th minute for this scene)

i agree that might happen...i just hope the track is humorous

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Infofan

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Baat Hamari Pakki Hai Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index