Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MeghaSRKLover thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: Kyaktsar

I heard that aamir took 3 years to decide about this movie...They made lot of changes on the script level...

and there starts his usual tradition of changing the script and then completely leaving out the scriptwriters name when it comes to credit for the film 😆

its no ones loss
maybe it isnt suited for salman n saif so thats why they didnt want to do it, doesnt mean they should or would regret it if it turned out good
after we see sum1 in a film we then go and say "i cant imagine any1 else but him/her in this film"
so theres no point saying now "he/she didnt take on this film, its their loss"
.khoobsurat. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Wasn't SRK offered 3 idiots too. Will it is his lost, and am sure at one point he regrets it.  Look at how much money 3 idiots made. It's the #1 film in india in terms of money made. If SRK was in it, I wonder if it would have made that much money to begin with.
MeghaSRKLover thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

there was also gossip salman was offered CDI or someting

that wouldnt have worked

Big B, SRK were offered SLM they didnt want to but so what?
anil did it, good for him

many films were offered originally to someone else and then if the original choice couldnt be taken it went to someone else
doesnt mean they will sit there and regret it, if that happened every one would be saying  "yes " to every single movie offered to them everyday just to stop that whole above process happening and im sure most actors are offered 4-6 scripts a day

like Anil said, Dhaane dhaane par likha hai khaane wale ka naam or whatever
cant remember it word for word 😆
Edited by MeghaSRKLover - 13 years ago
Mistyy thumbnail
i dont see why ppl would have problem with Amir changing script caz if that's helping the movie then so be it. we have seen how most directors who gave ATBB with Amir gave flops later on. if anything they should be grateful to Amir for giving them hits.

Originally posted by: lensahunte08

Wasn't SRK offered 3 idiots too. Will it is his lost, and am sure at one point he regrets it.  Look at how much money 3 idiots made. It's the #1 film in india in terms of money made. If SRK was in it, I wonder if it would have made that much money to begin with.

No, Aamir was perfect for the role and noone would have been better than him!  I am glad SRK didn't do it!  😉
aiyshababy thumbnail

Originally posted by: lensahunte08

Amir is like Katrina. No matter how bad their films, it still becomes a hit. I seriously didn't think 3 idiots was that great. It made such huge money. Am happy of course, that amir and bebo gained something from it. But when i watched the film I didn't think it would make that much money. I guess Amir has that luck that no other actor in bollywood has. The only thing I can think of why 3 idiots was such a huge success is because of the message in the film. Also because of Amir and people trust his script choices, they rushed to cinema to see it because of him. Word of mouth too.  I personally liked the other Raju Hirani film with Sanjay better than 3 idiots.

mind blowing you matched Aamir and Kat acting skills for its horible kat wworking all nonsence movie Aamir always give excellent we trust on him i must watch his film even he is producer and no match with kat