love ya romance?? It's complicated!! - Page 2

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by iluvmanar

are @ Luveeduvee....tum paathshala me hi shuru ho jati...yaar kuch to sharam kiya hota....🀣...lekin i thought u would say it Bedroom....🀣

Main toh nahi sudhroongiπŸ˜†πŸ˜† aap toh sharam karo!!!πŸ˜†πŸ˜† 
I am still in school!!🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣 sorry paathshaalaπŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰

but mera srsly abhi shuru hone ka toh bilkul mann nahi hai na bedroom mein na paathshaala mein 🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣
Edited by luveeduvee - 13 years ago
wow...RBO ki pathshala scene ne kamal hi kar diya....itna pyar to kisi mahapurush ne bhi nehi kiya hoga apne paathshala se...🀣..jitna pyar hum karte hai....πŸ˜†
ek paathshaala ki scene ki keemat tum kya jaano...sorry dunno your name! LOL!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
aapka naam ramesh babu toh nahi hi ho sakta🀣🀣Edited by luveeduvee - 13 years ago
Babu nehi Babyy...πŸ˜‰...yaar this is naveen...what's ur name....& nice dialogue yaar....
Originally posted by iluvmanar

Babu nehi Babyy...πŸ˜‰...yaar this is naveen...what's ur name....& nice dialogue yaar....
Yeh toh Om shanti Om ka dialogue hai... hi..I am Vatsalya/ Vat πŸ˜ƒ
πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† You gals are hilarious...but thats Shanak effect on all of us...

Oh just imagine...Khanak using the word Sexcuse me....somewhere right with Shaan being there..adn then the scene that follows...as he still hasn't corrected her on the right pronunciation....for excuse meπŸ˜‰πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£
Originally posted by kubare

Oh just imagine...Khanak using the word Sexcuse me....somewhere right with Shaan being there..adn then the scene that follows...as he still hasn't corrected her on the right pronunciation....for excuse meπŸ˜‰πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£
🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣i can imagine khanak usng dat wrd infront of sam n shaan.n shaan ki to bolti band hojayegi🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣
Originally posted by kubare

ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

here's a scene : Khanak is supposed to announce something in the cafe and to get everybody's attention she clears her throat and says on the mic "sexcuseme..sexcuseme!!"
ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL
Edited by luveeduvee - 13 years ago
Originally posted by Yasharanrocks

🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣i can imagine khanak usng dat wrd infront of sam n shaan.n shaan ki to bolti band hojayegi🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣

Then she will even come to know who is khanak's english shikshakROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL
sab k samne SEXUSEME...o god...shaan to faint ho jayega....🀣...and it'll be worth watching...