People who write in NivRen: Aab Toh Forev

mittusingh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
I just wanted to say THANK YOU...u guys make my day everyday... I am mostly a silent reader and keep tab on the thread almost every day... its a refresher to read your views and easy companionship u share on the thread... I dont know if you guys know each other or met through forum.. I dont have a lot of friends and now feel a little lonely...but when I read through this forum especially ur topic I just enjoy it immensely...Navz - I really like your writing skills!!!

Some times I like what u guys write in this thread a to whats happening in the serial itself....so THANK YOU!!! :) 

keep posting your views.... 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

zarmeeno thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: mittusingh

I just wanted to say THANK YOU...u guys make my day everyday... I am mostly a silent reader and keep tab on the thread almost every day... its a refresher to read your views and easy companionship u share on the thread... I dont know if you guys know each other or met through forum.. I dont have a lot of friends and now feel a little lonely...but when I read through this forum especially ur topic I just enjoy it immensely...Navz - I really like your writing skills!!!

Some times I like what u guys write in this thread a to whats happening in the serial itself....so THANK YOU!!! :) 

Hey Mittusingh thank u so mcuh. We've all met through forum but now are like a little family. We have'nt met physically but we come on the forum each day and write these post and do give sometimes support r POV through our personal examples as well and now even if one of the girls is missing from the forum we miss them immensely. And thanks to this forum we have become really close now
KinshukKiDewani thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
aww!!!!!!!!!!!!
im nt sure if ur tlkin bout me or not
buh sill its sweet
i neva new any1 in IF buh in ccbm i feel gud
we r all a big family#
n who doesnt luv to do thins 4 their fmaily

NivRenDeewani thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: mittusingh

hey mittusingh why dont you join us in the Nivren thread?? that way u will not feel lonely and you will make heaps of great friends. I was a silent reader just like you and loved each and every person for their post but then i decided to post there as well and now i have become so attached to the thread and the people there that i have to at least come and post everyday. We havnt met eachother but it feels like a small family where we share all our thoughts on the show as well as our life story that relate to the show. Its a fun and loving place and i thankful for having this thread. Your soo sweet in making a thread just to thank all the Nivren fans for there post, but i would love to see you share your view points with us as well in the thread and i know we can become great friends. By the way i am shova😃 and its great meeting you, hope to see you around soon.
xaviara thumbnail
Hey Mittu, thank a lot for appreciating our posts in the NivRen thread !! That thread has become a home for all us where we all gather together as family members, hangout and discuss out beloved couple NivRen 😳 And it would be a pleasure to add you to our little family, so would love to see you posting and discussing the show and NivRen with us !! 😊 So looking forward to discussing with you soon in the future.
milee1014 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hey Mittu, so sweet of you to say such nice things about us. Thank you dear. Yes we have become literally a family and just enjoy being there and miss eachother when one is not around.
Dilbole_ShiOmRu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Thanks Mittu for such a lovely compliment
sihu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks Mittu...but why dont you also give us your views too..afterall, all of us have one thing in common - Nivren.  I think all of us have become friends thru the forum and so you dont have to be a loner.  More the merrier!!!
anjubala thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks Mittu for complimenting our thread and us...Do join us and you are most welcome to be part of our small family..
aashvee.raheja thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hey Mittusingh🤗 thanks for the lovely words, that's really sweet of you. Hope to have an opportunity to chat with you soon on the thread. You have already written such a beautiful analysis of the wedding confrontation scene. Loved it so much😳