Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

India-Forums

Aish's comment on KWK - "My Name is Not Khan" (Page 3)

ruky786 IF-Stunnerz
ruky786
ruky786

Posted: 19 December 2010 at 4:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by xetaxeta

I found the comment bitchy and you could tell from her body language she was dripping sarcasm, but I don't blame her, the top Khans have put her through career hell afterall. And if there's any actress who deserves to say that then its Aishwarya because unlike Rani/Priety/Katrina, she has not relied on the same actors over and over again to make her mark. Although can't say the same anymore because I'm getting sick of her and Abhisekh/Hrithik overdose everywhere. 

I so agree I get sick and tired of seeing her and Abhishek and her films with HrithikDead

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Kai.

ibelieveinpink IF-Stunnerz
ibelieveinpink
ibelieveinpink

Posted: 19 December 2010 at 8:10am | IP Logged
I think it's hell of a time she spoke out....she's only had problems with 2 Khans, but Aamir at all...she just wasn't able to do mangal Pandy for date issues so ppl assumed she rejected a Aamir Khan movie and that's why they don't work together...but that's not true...also she's most def working with Saif Ali KHAN in VB's next! But I think she said that so she wouldn't have to answer the question...to which I say...very clever Aishu!

And I agree, I think sometimes she comes off as bitchy when she tries to let loose, but I remember in her interviews in her younger days she used to come off as cute....don't know what happened(actually I do)...but I agree I rather she be sweet and diplomatic then try to be funny and witty. But when I see pics of her laughing and cracking jokes with Duggu, Abhi, PZ, etc.....I think she must be funny but why doesn't she show that funny tomboyish side that everyone speaks of!

But saying that...so proud that she did such a variety of roles and films since 2002...she hasn't a part of the big BO success, but I rather she have a flop film where she was brilliant than have a huge hit (like D2) where her acting is mediocre!!! So proud she hasn't a part of any camp and independently become a top actress!!!!

WhipCreamPantie

Terenaina IF-Stunnerz
Terenaina
Terenaina

Posted: 19 December 2010 at 9:07am | IP Logged
I can't believe people saying they are sick and tire of hrithik-aish pair.....For me, I would love to see hrithik-aish in many movies to come and I actually hope she does all her next movies with him because I love love love their pairing. The best pairing I have seen in a long time.

But I am sick and tire of abhi-aish pairing and I hope they NEVER do a movie together after this

WhipCreamPantie

ibelieveinpink
ibelieveinpink

Posted: 19 December 2010 at 10:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Terenaina

I can't believe people saying they are sick and tire of hrithik-aish pair.....For me, I would love to see hrithik-aish in many movies to come and I actually hope she does all her next movies with him because I love love love their pairing. The best pairing I have seen in a long time.

But I am sick and tire of abhi-aish pairing and I hope they NEVER do a movie together after this

I agree!! I love Hrithik-Ash...my fav jodi ever!!! I really hope the Hamlet remake is true...wanna see them again and again and again! But HR ends over-shadowing her, so at times I get mixed feelings, but still love them!!!! Especially in Guzaarish!
WhipCreamPantie IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 19 December 2010 at 11:58am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
WhipCreamPantie IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 19 December 2010 at 12:00pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
ibelieveinpink
ibelieveinpink

Posted: 19 December 2010 at 5:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by eroticlover

Originally posted by sweet coco

I think it's hell of a time she spoke out....she's only had problems with 2 Khans, but Aamir at all...she just wasn't able to do mangal Pandy for date issues so ppl assumed she rejected a Aamir Khan movie and that's why they don't work together...but that's not true...also she's most def working with Saif Ali KHAN in VB's next! But I think she said that so she wouldn't have to answer the question...to which I say...very clever Aishu!

And I agree, I think sometimes she comes off as bitchy when she tries to let loose, but I remember in her interviews in her younger days she used to come off as cute....don't know what happened(actually I do)...but I agree I rather she be sweet and diplomatic then try to be funny and witty. But when I see pics of her laughing and cracking jokes with Duggu, Abhi, PZ, etc.....I think she must be funny but why doesn't she show that funny tomboyish side that everyone speaks of!

But saying that...so proud that she did such a variety of roles and films since 2002...she hasn't a part of the big BO success, but I rather she have a flop film where she was brilliant than have a huge hit (like D2) where her acting is mediocre!!! So proud she hasn't a part of any camp and independently become a top actress!!!!

She was a big part of Guru and Jodhaa Akbar's success, those films had her in good meaningful and strong roles!  But, I agree with everything else you have said here!  Clap

I know she was a part of Guru and JA's success...def would never take that away from her, but Guru and JA were blockbusters like Robot or D2...their were hits, JA could have been a blockbuster, but the budget was so huge and that's why it was a hit!! But like I said....most of her films aren't as commercially successful as Katrina's or Kareena's...but I really don't mind b/c I love the versatility she's had post-no SRK!!!
.khoobsurat. IF-Sizzlerz
.khoobsurat.
.khoobsurat.

Posted: 19 December 2010 at 5:35pm | IP Logged
sweetcoco having hits really is not a big deal. As long as you as a fan enjoyed the film and Aish's performance, I feel like that's better than having a hit with no good performance. Personally that's how I feel. I will take Kareena's Kurbaan (because I enjoyed the performance and film) than her huge hit that she is not gonna be remembered for her performance eg Ra.One (am assuming it will be a hit...and bebo doesn't have an important role here she said it herself)..So it will not make me proud even if it becomes a hit.

Edited by lensahunte08 - 19 December 2010 at 5:38pm

MoonRivers

Go to top