Bye Bye everyone!!! - Page 2

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 13 years ago
Plzz don't go just yet. The show has only 3 more weeks to go and wouldn't you rather wait and watch if Seema's nominations are supported by the rest of the housemates and these guys get their just returns or not. You owe it to yourself to see Seema's wish fulfilled :)
thickhead thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: itsnotme

ok everyone since my favourite Seemaji has left the show courtesy big boss's partiality of just nominating two candidates for eviction๐Ÿ˜ก...i have decided to stop watching the show andleave this forum too๐Ÿ˜ญ...it was great fun to be here and i met some really nice people, laughed a lot and was also involved in some tiny miny fights too๐Ÿ˜†...and hope to stay in touch with them...u can find me on Jhalak Dikhlaja forum...though i will make a special guest appearance at the Big Boss Member awards incase in receive the award for Seemaji's biggest fan keeping my fingers crossed๐Ÿ˜†...a special mention to people i will really miss:

prerna4rishav aka guddi, madhy, faraan4shweta- it was great to meet u guys u 3 rock will miss u a lot๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜›

Laxmi_s-mere laughter ka dose...will miss u๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ญ

ankur_1305-gr8 sense of humour dude...keep it up๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

fire_gun, vino_la, sumanforums, Imars99-thanks for liking most of my posts...๐Ÿ˜›

niveditha -for posting gr8 articles๐Ÿ‘

Omshanti1111, samrene, handsome, samFan, unhappyviewer, 111192, cutieepie4,shivani003 Meena1, kuttabhai, Susan29, Rasny, shayari, prernazz, chits1, desicrowd, jesmina, rapier, neeshii, axeion, sarasingh86, xavivilla, dharmeshSir, rekhab25, romiosugar,MayankdrashtiRM, vikrantronit, pooja.s92, milindo22, akhl, pinky no1, lathika4u, zoyamom33, MissJohnAbraham, Alina12, pawancool, lazzz, Xx_fehmida_xX - i didn't interact much with u people but still whatever little convo we had it was gr8...nice to know u guys๐Ÿ˜ƒ

sarah1024 and sweta01-gr8 job guys...๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

and those whom i have missed out here sorry but u too rock๐Ÿ˜†

and finally my dear Seemaji-I will miss u a lot probably as much as Salman Khan will...u rocked this show and were the sole reason i watched this show...u r such a wonderful human being and i have learned a lot of nice things from u...wanted to see u win but probably destiny has better plans for u...hope u stay as u r and wish u loads of luck for ur future endeavours!!!๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

and also hoping and praying that now that my Seemaji is out anyone from only Shweta or Sameer wins...they both equally deserve it!!!๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ˜›

and last but not the least merry Christmas and Happy New Year to u all in advance...May god bless u all and u have a wonderful future ahead๐Ÿ˜›

LOL don't mind .. but itne lambe end credits to big boss ke bhi nahi hote

prerna4rishav thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
She is not going lemme beat her up ๐Ÿ˜ก
susan29 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Hey come on .........we just started chatting and it was fun...

If not seema stay on for seema's friends......wait to see them win..........and wait to see seema's enemies go !!! ๐Ÿ˜ณ
hide thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
You will not enjoy your life if you take it so seriously .. enjoy the fun in this forum.. Happy x mas and New year to you too..
  what's this yaar...why u gng? wait till the finals

-shabz- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
yeh main kya sun rahi hoon....
hey itsnotme....itne log tumhare peeche padkar bol rahe hain na ki matt jaoo.... infact we all ppl also dont like the unlogic show like this.. but all this for only entertainment yaar..dont take it to hrt..... dimaag kharaab ho jayaga... finals will be in jus 3 weeks.. so stay here only..

Originally posted by: kuttabhai

NOOOOOOOO.....PLease dont GOOOOOOO...wait untill finals

hahahahahaha

Originally posted by: unhappyviewer

yeh main kya sun rahi hoon....

app dekh rhi hen sun nhi rhi ๐Ÿ˜‰