Love Ne Mila Di Jodi
Love Ne Mila Di Jodi

Simmi in new reality show hosted by SRK

LazyKid IF-Dazzler
LazyKid
LazyKid

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 10:32pm | IP Logged
Hiii Guys...
Simmi is gonna come in new reality show coming on Imagine which is to be hosted by SRK

chk it out

READY FOR A JHATKA?

Shah Rukh Khan's set to give you one in the new year

Roshni K Olivera I TNN 

Shah Rukh Khan's ready for TV again. The superstar is set to host the Indian edition of the global blockbuster TV reality show WipeOut on Imagine TV early 2011. Called Zor Ka Jhatka, the show will have Shah Rukh take 28 TV stars, outside their comfort zone, into the world's biggest obstacle course in Argentina to battle it out. At stake is prize money worth Rs 1.5 crores, including a mega cash prize of Rs 50 lakhs for the winner of the finale. In this show, from jumping over moving obstacles to bouncing off big balls and dodging swinging pendulums hurled their way, the contestants will have to sweat it out big time. Known for his comic timing, sharp wit and clever lines, SRK indeed is the perfect host who, we are sure, will make every fall and every tumble seem even funnier! As Sameer Nair, CEO of Turner General Entertainment Networks India Pvt. Ltd, says, "We are delighted to kick start 2011 with Zor Ka Jhatka hosted by the one and only Shah Rukh Khan. Simply put, it is an outstanding entertainer... something that the whole family can watch together. The combination of a super star host, bizarrely challenging obstacles, enthusiastic and competitive contestants and a whole lot of bloopers will make this show a must watch." 
Badshah Khan is glad too. "This is an exciting association for me on many levels... coming back to television, working with Sameer andImagine once again and most importantly, because I'm doing something completely different from what I've done on television before. In fact my children and I have watched the international version and really loved it," he says. 
CONTESTANTS ON THE SHOW: Akashdeep Saigal Amit Sareen Ashima Bhalla Bhakhtiyaar Irani Claudia Ciesla Debina Bonnerjee Dimpy Mahajan Gaurav Chopraa Gracious D' Costa Hanif Hilal Jennifer Winget Karishma Tanna Krushna Patil Kushal Punjabi Manas Katyal Manoj Kumar Mink Brar Narayani Shastri Natasha Suri Payal Rohatgi Priyadarshani Singh Raja Chaudhary Rohit Verma Simran Kaur Mundi Sonika Kaliraman Annie Vindu Dara Singh Vrajesh Hirjee

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

KhwahishPerspectives.Komal_ChaudharyKevaShilpa.AgarwalNan08

Komal_Chaudhary Goldie
Komal_Chaudhary
Komal_Chaudhary

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 12:16am | IP Logged
Wow Its A Gud News
karneetholic IF-Rockerz
karneetholic
karneetholic

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 12:25am | IP Logged
dats gr8 4 simran....she shud b doing everything dat gives her xposure

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

LazyKid

Khwahish Senior Member
Khwahish
Khwahish

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 7:40am | IP Logged
woww..dats gr8..thnx fr sharing

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

LazyKid

Keva Goldie
Keva
Keva

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 9:22am | IP Logged
It is not our adorable Simran Kaur but Simran Kaur Mundi (Femina Miss India Universe 2008). TB had an article on the celebrities in this show and I got this information from that article. But we can see her in her new show NAIDL Thumbs Up

Edited by Keva - 18 December 2010 at 9:22am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

KhwahishNan08

Khwahish Senior Member
Khwahish
Khwahish

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 9:24am | IP Logged
oh really ...yelo aur hum yun hi exited ho rahe they D'oh
trisha.89 Senior Member
trisha.89
trisha.89

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 9:55am | IP Logged
wow...tatz gr8 news....
...Juhi._ IF-Rockerz
...Juhi._
...Juhi._

Posted: 19 December 2010 at 4:07am | IP Logged
guyzz i think thr is sum confusion i guess its  Simran kaur mundi[d X miss india universe...] n nt simran kaur....c the name properly

Go to top