arjun shud knw abt gauri.........

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 13 years ago
arjun shud definitely knw abt gauri coz if both arjun and arohi are nt aware of the evilness of gauri both will think bad abt each other and will nt try 2 clear the misunderstandings [ rmber he " ab jo tum kar rahe ho woh main bhi kar saktha hoon" ]............... i vry strongly feel that arjun shud definitely knw the plans of gauri and try to reveal the truth to arohi.................. i  wish dat this happens vry soon and misunderstandings get over vry quick............ like u all said i wish shefali is back 2 help arjun and arohi... bt whr s she??? i hope she has nt gone back 2 delhi!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! wat say ??? Edited by brightlina - 13 years ago
arjun know about evil gauri what she doing creatin misunderstanding between arjun should know n expose in front of arohi
i think he will come to know about gauri but not so soon,,gauri will create more and more misunderstanding and arjuhi will be trapped ,,,but may many misunderstandings come the feelings of arjun and arohi will remain intact,,,

as per shefali,,she should come to help arohi asap,,,,bcoz now as gauri has turned evil ,,,she is the only one who knows what is good for arohi
yeah agree with you ...😊
shefali will be around .... they will surely bring some twist !!

really arjun should no that otherwise this gauri will definately play more games
If it happens soon that will be good otherwise we don't want to see unnecessary stretch of the story.
Gauri must be punished for her act and good that Rajveer is divorcing to her.
Gauri Will Exposed And Punished Also ..😃.....Don't Worry 😉
After That Arohi Will Trust Arjun And Not Her 😍

Shefali where r u???????
Arjun n arohi needs u
I think she will be exposed soon....................
Shifali come back soon................