India-Forums

Gunahon Ka Devta
Gunahon Ka Devta

Because you are my world... (Page 9)

chatterbox IF-Sizzlerz
chatterbox
chatterbox

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 4:24am | IP Logged
hahaha u r in land of bhaiyaji but  tv chhodo real bhaiyaji nah dikhe kaa wahan par

so that swarooprani hospital is in varanasi ehhehe too good yaar too good

ya i wud try my  best to do update

i want to make it lively but thyose stupid chor company takes away so i m just left with bland updates now a days

Dreamygal301 IF-Sizzlerz
Dreamygal301
Dreamygal301

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 8:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by chista

hey dreamyHug
how r u?
as always your post is awsomeClap

apres , seeing the last epi,i was sad & upset. u know, i couldnt  understand avis reaction coz  i saw arpis wet eyes that was so sadness for me.
but in the doorway,arpis speech was very truly & full of love.
i saw a grate woman who wanted to save her love.she proved to avdesh that she will be a strong backbone for him.she is comeing a mellow woman within 2 weeks that she will never fear from any danger.

i think after the next epi,avita will be close to each other as far that avi will be break his vow.

Hi Sara,Hug

Yes it's about time avita got close ...we are seeing their bonds deepening and becoming stronger between them...soon their relationship will go to the next logical step...Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

super_boytalkie14

Dreamygal301 IF-Sizzlerz
Dreamygal301
Dreamygal301

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 8:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by vista90pro

Hey Dreamy,

Sorry for the late reply...............was travellingOuch............good analysis as alwaysClap. Didn't even get to watch the epi (girls night out.........catching up with old friendsWink). Plus, for this week, won't be able to watch any since here there is no ImagineCryCry

Anyway, enough of my gatha, your write up was spot onSmile.....I think this argument/conversation and the acts preceding it, more than anything else, have established Arpita's bona fides in Avi's eyes. Her earlier actions while they were still in the haveli hinted at it, but there was still the lingering feeling that she was just an emotional  eighteen year old, whose was having trouble dealing with the reality of living with her gangster husband. That she was upset/angry when her fantasy world had come down crashing about her with the Bhishma pratigya and the ensuing violence. Or, horror of horrors, she wanted Avi out of this ganster business only because she resented him for not having consummated their love. Avi said as much in this epi.

But her reply ensured that now her motives/intentions have moved beyond any shadow of doubt and her love is now unquestionable. Much like that of a traditional Indian mother (the great Indian Maa of 20th century Hindi  movies) ...........total, 100% full-on love that could do anything for the son's happiness and that could never be questioned. Of course, by this I don't mean to imply that Arpi's feeling for Avi are remotely "motherly"LOLLOL...just that her love has moved beyond any accusations of  selfish concerns into the realm of  complete selflessness, much like a mother's love.

Hope this makes sense Big smile

Cheers,

Vista

P.S.: Hope today's update is detailed as I won't be watchingWink CB, are you listening???LOLBig smile

Hiya Vista,Hug

Glad to hear you're enjoying yourself...make the most of it....soon enough you'll be back in the snow and ice.....our roads have become so icy things just take longer than normal now..Ouch

And yes Arpita has graduated from an young naive girl into a mature woman and wife, who really knows what is at stake here.....she is more than willing to stand by her man, hand in hand...her love has always been strong but not always expressed in ways he could understand. Now though, he could not have a shadow of doubt about her.

tc

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

super_boytalkie14Vistaa

chatterbox IF-Sizzlerz
chatterbox
chatterbox

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 8:33am | IP Logged
hiya dreamy how r u
was waiting for u to show up since long

do chk out new dotw

wud really love to read ur views there
its put by prash
Dreamygal301 IF-Sizzlerz
Dreamygal301
Dreamygal301

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 8:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by komalSingh

Hey dreamy

Sorry for commenting late;
ur analysis is always like this show bole to rockingThumbs Up

Komal!Hug

Good to see youSmile...when I didn't see you for a while, thought maybe busy with exams....

have you been watching the episodes?...last week's thursday and friday were fantastic episodes, I think a keeper for many of us here.
Dreamygal301 IF-Sizzlerz
Dreamygal301
Dreamygal301

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 8:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by chatterbox

hiya dreamy how r u
was waiting for u to show up since long

do chk out new dotw

wud really love to read ur views there
its put by prash

Hi Di,

the snow we had here on friday turned to ice so getting about is slow...two things to today and I only got in an hour ago...Ouch...terrible, hate the ice...hope it melts and just goes soon!...on friday, when it was snowing I was out with my youngest (going to his xmas party) and we both slipped and fell!...he laughed thinking it was a game!...then on the way back, again we fell right in the middle of the road!!...once again he laughed though I was panicking thinking cars were coming at us!!.....luckily road was empty!!......

Will check on everything...missed IF while not on it!LOL...the show's on now isn't it?....oh I cannot wait now...
MonyP IF-Rockerz
MonyP
MonyP

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 4:06pm | IP Logged
Hey Dreamy
Beeeeauuutiful post yaar and  this is for you 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Dreamygal301

Vistaa IF-Rockerz
Vistaa
Vistaa

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 8:33pm | IP Logged
Hey DreamySmile..thanks for the welcome!

The thing is that in sunny Florida, all we have to worry about is a couple of nights of sub-zero temp and frost, no snowEmbarrassed.....just a tad bit cooler than it is here in Bhayyaji land. Just mentioned............no intention of rubbing it in you knowWinkLOLLOL Kidding aside, read in the papers that it is pretty dismal in London.......do take care, specially since you have the young ones............I am told driving in the snow and sleet is very dicey..........take care.

luv and hugs

Vista

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Dreamygal301

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Gunahon Ka Devta Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index