Gunahon Ka Devta
Gunahon Ka Devta

Because you are my world... (Page 5)

chatterbox IF-Sizzlerz
chatterbox
chatterbox

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 9:05pm | IP Logged
hey dreamy wassup
how come u r up so early on cold sunday morning..

tomm episode wd  be all action again

but ur point wud avdesh be all touchy touchy in haveli as he is now remains to be seen

in his case there is certain umblical cord attaching him to his past.  but its weakening thats what it shows now..

bhootni i m sure is planning big big drama and i cant help but recall those words when she let lal singh go

that she wud make avdesh insult arpi big time and send her back to her father house

i m wondering if she is planning on those lines

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

coolguy3yoga23priya

Dreamygal301 IF-Sizzlerz
Dreamygal301
Dreamygal301

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 9:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by chatterbox

hey dreamy wassup
how come u r up so early on cold sunday morning.. Morning Di, we had snow here again on Friday and I seem to have a sore throat and an irritable eye for some reason!LOL...so slept on and off a lot yesterday and went to bed early, hence I got up early today...Is it cold where you are?

tomm episode wd  be all action again

but ur point wud avdesh be all touchy touchy in haveli as he is now remains to be seen

in his case there is certain umblical cord attaching him to his past.  but its weakening thats what it shows now.. Oh I like that word, umbilical cord...and so right as well that it is weakening. And oh yes, bhootni will be burning up (she is already at the thought of them being alone!) when she sees how close they have become...maybe her secret would come out at that time as well...

bhootni i m sure is planning big big drama and i cant help but recall those words when she let lal singh go

that she wud make avdesh insult arpi big time and send her back to her father house

i m wondering if she is planning on those lines I don't know...how can he? I mean if Arpita is going to shoot RV for him, how can he then push her aside?....unless bhootni somehow twists things around to show him that she would be better off at her father's house....but whenever it happens, it won't be now...maybe once their lovestory really takes off...avdesh spending more time with her, getting really close and he is reforming...I think then Bhootni will strike, hurt him so badly that he would be tempted to go back to his gundagiri because the wife he believed in so much, and trusted so much that he is now on a new path for her...turned out to be a liar, a betrayer - whatever bhootni shows/tells him to kick Arpi out. But bear this in mind, Arpi won't leave...she will stand her ground and speak as she has done before...

coolguy3yoga23priya

chatterbox IF-Sizzlerz
chatterbox
chatterbox

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 9:23pm | IP Logged
hmmm ya its bit cold here not as much cold as  u have

mumbai hardly has winter season though there is nip in the air.

see the way avdesh is tied to bhootni does remind u of umblicial cord and it seems ready to snap

but its like just on the edge

and for avdesh to turn away from arpi wud  be  if he looses trust on her if twisted by bhootni coz it wud break him up  inside

same way  to break from bhootni once he finds out the truth abt his bhabi it wud break him up too

i somehow pity avdesh condition

coolguy3Dreamygal301

yoga23priya IF-Sizzlerz
yoga23priya
yoga23priya

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 9:26pm | IP Logged
hiya cb di and dreamy di.....Hug
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
subha subha meri aunty ki eitni tariff kya baat hai........Wink

coolguy3Dreamygal301

Dreamygal301 IF-Sizzlerz
Dreamygal301
Dreamygal301

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 9:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by chatterbox

hmmm ya its bit cold here not as much cold as  u have

mumbai hardly has winter season though there is nip in the air.

see the way avdesh is tied to bhootni does remind u of umblicial cord and it seems ready to snap

but its like just on the edge

and for avdesh to turn away from arpi wud  be  if he looses trust on her if twisted by bhootni coz it wud break him up  inside

same way  to break from bhootni once he finds out the truth abt his bhabi it wud break him up too

i somehow pity avdesh condition

I don't pity him because this evil woman is using his love and respect for her, to break his world up. Anyone who trusts someone, would fall in the same trap because they would never dream that someone they put so much faith in could do this. But I do feel sorry for him, his life isn't easy and only Arpita gives him some peace....that he had this tough life for no reason at all....yes his brother and father died but tragedy happens to us all, and we don't al lpick a gun up...so this woman used him for whatever reason....Now he is stuck in it and is trying to get out....I soooo want him to have some peace, enjoy his life with Arpita, have children and be full of love.

coolguy3talkie14

Dreamygal301 IF-Sizzlerz
Dreamygal301
Dreamygal301

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 9:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by yoga23priya

hiya cb di and dreamy di.....Hug
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
subha subha meri aunty ki eitni tariff kya baat hai........Wink

Priya, you are mind reader!!Hug

Just what I want at this moment.

Yep, we are tareefing your Aunty because she deserves it.Big smileBig smile...have you managed to find out what her plans are?...do tell us please. In future, do give us a report whenever you get some new information!WinkLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

yoga23priya

-Prashu- IF-Sizzlerz
-Prashu-
-Prashu-

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 9:41pm | IP Logged
Good Morning Priya

Hiee Dreamy

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

yoga23priya

-Prashu- IF-Sizzlerz
-Prashu-
-Prashu-

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 9:43pm | IP Logged
Hiee CB Di..
Good Morning

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Gunahon Ka Devta Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index