bye PrashHug

Goodnight...me tired as well....Smile
NVBGKY Senior Member
NVBGKY
NVBGKY

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 12:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Dreamygal301

One other thing, Di.

Arpita shooting RV...if they still go ahead with that (in many cases they change the story at the last moment)....I think Avdesh will feel guilty - guilty that because of him, she had picked a gun up and hurt another human being. So if the law comes after Arpita (it is most likely to) I think Avdesh will hand himself willingly over to the police. To save her. Then his reformation will began with a bang...
Enjoyed your take on the episode, as always. 
Great point, if Apri ends up shooting RV, it will bring Avdesh to a point in life where he will question everything that he has done till this point. The guilt will be too much for him to bear, and I think that would certainly set him on the path to reformation.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

coolguy3Dreamygal301yoga23priya

NVBGKY Senior Member
NVBGKY
NVBGKY

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 12:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by chatterbox

hi dreamy

abt simple yes she cud surprise us  but as of now this is the impression she gives us..

total contrast to arpi character and she is not so innocent..

and arpi life is now changing and as i said by the time tjhey r bck in haveli things wud change

bauji power and hold over avdesh wud weaken
I would like to see Simple come to the Rai household and straighten out the Rai men, she certainly seems capable of it.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

super_boyDreamygal301

Dreamygal301 IF-Sizzlerz
Dreamygal301
Dreamygal301

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 12:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by NVBGKY

Originally posted by Dreamygal301

One other thing, Di.

Arpita shooting RV...if they still go ahead with that (in many cases they change the story at the last moment)....I think Avdesh will feel guilty - guilty that because of him, she had picked a gun up and hurt another human being. So if the law comes after Arpita (it is most likely to) I think Avdesh will hand himself willingly over to the police. To save her. Then his reformation will began with a bang...
Enjoyed your take on the episode, as always. 
Great point, if Apri ends up shooting RV, it will bring Avdesh to a point in life where he will question everything that he has done till this point. The guilt will be too much for him to bear, and I think that would certainly set him on the path to reformation.

Hi N,Smile

He is already feeling the burden of guilt....at her passionate speech he was clearly a bit disturbed...maybe because she had so much faith in him whereas he had none or because he realised at that moment maybe he had done a disservice to her by marrying her. So yes, eventually this will be all too much...the clincher will be her shooting RV. Avdesh will realise he now needs to justify her love and faith in him. He will do what she has been asking of him from the day after the pratigya...to put down his gun, turn his back on this revenge fuelled life. But the question remains, what bhootni will do? Sad reality is that there are ties that still keep him bound to the past and the tugs will be very hard to ignore...or resist.....his love for Arpita will be his savior and lifeline....

super_boytalkie14

Dreamygal301 IF-Sizzlerz
Dreamygal301
Dreamygal301

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 12:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by NVBGKY

Originally posted by chatterbox

hi dreamy

abt simple yes she cud surprise us  but as of now this is the impression she gives us..

total contrast to arpi character and she is not so innocent..

and arpi life is now changing and as i said by the time tjhey r bck in haveli things wud change

bauji power and hold over avdesh wud weaken
I would like to see Simple come to the Rai household and straighten out the Rai men, she certainly seems capable of it.

she does look like she is capable...if she stops only thinking about herself. That is what she is doing at the moment....I think she will continue to be self centered...until maybe something happens, like Mama Rai getting abused ....maybe then she will decide to do something. But for the moment she is determined to experience love and all that it entails and my feeling is she will do so after marriage, pester Jagat to take her out on dates, outing, shopping and etc....She also seems to be in love with the idea of love....LOL

super_boyyoga23priya

yoga23priya IF-Sizzlerz
yoga23priya
yoga23priya

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 1:08pm | IP Logged
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
thanks for analysis....as usual AWESOME.....

"Love means exposing yourself to the pain of being hurt, deeply hurt by someone you trust."

Avi knows that how much Arpi has gone through pain and hurt to protect him from police and what she done to him........Avi knows that he is binded by oath....he hurted the person who loves and trust him blindly ....there is a guilt for him that how can't he return same love back.......

"Don't hold to anger, hurt or pain. They steal your energy and keep you from love."

When Avi said "Arpita, you have done so much for me and in return, I keep hurting you..it's because of Lal Singh..what's happened has happened...all I want to say is please forgive me...I can't see you in pain...because of Lal Singh -..." i loved how her expression changes unleash her anger towards him.......how could you still think about revenge even in this condition...she try's explain that revenge is leads to self destruction and she can't see going throw the pain.......

"As for me, to love you alone, to make you happy, to do nothing which would contradict your wishes, this is my destiny and the meaning of my life"

Arpi says him that he is everything to her and without him other is no meaning for her life....she cant see him in any pain and we don't  care about anyone in the world.....when we have a person who is our whole world....her love for Avi is so powerful that it can taking him out of darkness of life....

he knows that how much scared she is to lose him......for any person greatest fear losing their love......then she hugs him saying that she can't lose him...he hugs her back...

i loved the way when avi was staring her in the morning and how she gently scolds him when she is there how can he go out in this condition..... the way he stares her while she  was talking and bossed her just love it.......WOW our hero is bossed by his mom ,my aunty and his wife....Wink

Finally dreamy di......

Edited by yoga23priya - 18 December 2010 at 1:18pm

super_boycoolguy3talkie14

Dreamygal301 IF-Sizzlerz
Dreamygal301
Dreamygal301

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 8:53pm | IP Logged
Priya,Hug

As usual I was mesmerised by your emoticons...they are just adorable and so sweet!Heart Thanks for your lovely words.Smile

And I agree with your points!...so in love, they only have eyes for each other now...Wink

Avdesh may be stubborn but he is helpless when faced with Arpita's love...he just caves in instantly...I think deep down he would do anything for her love, to always be in her eyes, heart and mind. Did u see how easily he hugs her back now?Embarrassed..Arpita is a clever girl, she is using their time awya from the haveli to constantly touch, caress and hug him and he is loving it!...if you look at their first hug, he was so hesitant to touch her...now his arms just come around automatically!LOLLOLThumbs Up

Hmm I wonder if he will continue to do so at the haveli or will his shyness get the best of him?..that is so adorable, a gunda that shy...Day Dreaming

coolguy3talkie14yoga23priya

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Gunahon Ka Devta Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index