Dreamygal301
Dreamygal301

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 2:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by chatterbox

hi i m back
got busy again at work..

ok lets see where i left off.

arpi as u said she fell in love by reading newspapers

i think she loved the idea of love coming from the background  where love is not shown at all.

mayb at that time i can say she was totally infatuated with the guy who cud invoke fear in ppl and also respect a woman and on top of that adorable gunda. Embarrassed  I think the part in blue very much appealed to her, that her father feared him was the clincher!LOL

but then she faced harsh reality after coming in haveli and being young she cudnt understand anythig.  now faced with circumstances she has brought out her inner strength to bring her husband back on right path and as u had said in prev post. in sickness or in health she is standing by him. and she is on her way to nurture the love she felt first time.
this is her learning step too and her determination would want to see that her husband wud reform and mend his ways
as coming episode wud show us  arpitas perspective of avdesh life.  Thumbs Up Absolutely, can't wait to see it!

first yes now this is the time they get close and understand each other without interference

once these two wud be bck in haveli avdesh would hv changed to arpita ways and arpi wud be more important to him. He will have changed, just enough anyway for bhootni to panic
pratigya wud also play its part  till he finds out he has destroyed some moments of his love life with false words from bahuji yes, when he does the pratigya will be over...I wonder what he will do to bhootni?LOL

and coming to  simple.
she is bold girl and bossy type

she orders ppl and she doesnt have the sincerity of the heart at all. we don't know her yet, maybe she will surprise us...what she is, is very clever and not an innocent like Arpita...at the moment her eye is on her own gains (look at the way she asked jajag to take her shopping!LOL)
rai men are sure going to dance to her tunes and jagat wud become jhoru ka ghulam

he cudnt say one word for his mother and hv to see if he speaks up for his wife.. He doesn't look very keen on her, in fact that is a surprise...that day when he saw her, we all thought he had fallen for her...but it seems not, he actually sees her for what she is!..I wonder if he woulde ventually fall for her...I suspect not, if she continues the way she is...maybe we will see simple yearning for her husband's love but going about it the wrong way...in contrast to Arpita, who is doing everything the right way and more.

simple compared to arpita  is too bindaas and dont care a damn attitude

but she is there to teach rai men a lesson in humility and  given same circumstances as arpita

she wont be able to do what arpi has done now I don't know if she will teach a lesson...she seems more interested in her own self gain and etc...maybe once living with the Rai's she will see and decide to change them....hmm, we will have to just wait and see because to me she is just a flighty girl with her head up in the clouds..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

yoga23priya

chatterbox IF-Sizzlerz
chatterbox
chatterbox

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 3:02am | IP Logged

hi dreamy

abt simple yes she cud surprise us  but as of now this is the impression she gives us..

total contrast to arpi character and she is not so innocent..

and arpi life is now changing and as i said by the time tjhey r bck in haveli things wud change

bauji power and hold over avdesh wud weaken

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

super_boyNVBGKYcoolguy3

danno IF-Rockerz
danno
danno

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 7:20am | IP Logged
mindblowing ,mindboggling,amazing,superbbb,fantastic.................etc.........
merem paas toh aur  words hi nahi hai tumare liye
dreamy di your analysis is also dreamyyyyyyyClap

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

yoga23priya

Dreamygal301 IF-Sizzlerz
Dreamygal301
Dreamygal301

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 9:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by danno

mindblowing ,mindboggling,amazing,superbbb,fantastic.................etc.........
merem paas toh aur  words hi nahi hai tumare liye
dreamy di your analysis is also dreamyyyyyyyClap

Hi Sharan,Hug

Thank you!...and how come your not writing in hindi today?LOL

I saw your post in the update about the pujari and you know when I was watching the eppy, all I could think was the reason this guy went running to the police was because...well in the eyes of the world Avdesh is a criminal...so this guy thinks he is doing the right thing, in a way he is. But as we know Avdesh and Arpita, love them...off course we are hating the guy!!....but I must say Arpita is very trusting, spilling everything to the pujari, which is because she thinks he is a man of god and more than that it showed that she is not used to intrigues and watching her every word....

super_boycoolguy3talkie14

Dreamygal301 IF-Sizzlerz
Dreamygal301
Dreamygal301

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 10:05am | IP Logged

hi dreamy

abt simple yes she cud surprise us  but as of now this is the impression she gives us..

total contrast to arpi character and she is not so innocent..

and arpi life is now changing and as i said by the time tjhey r bck in haveli things wud change

bauji power and hold over avdesh wud weaken

I would like to see bhootni running after him calling 'babuaji! babuaji'.....I really love that dialogue of her, when she asked Avdesh who's voice is silencing her's...that was a powerful indication of the influence arpita has on him.....now even more off course.

One thing though, I think he will still respect her...until he finds out her true face. So he may not do everything she saids now, but he still would give her the courtsey of listening and then he may say something that contradicts her words....no truer way of showing that her holdover him is weakening. I think then bhootni and Pandit would becomes serious in getting rid of Arpita...Ouch

I would love Avdesh to guard arpita day and night when he realises someone is out to hurt her...Day DreamingDay DreamingWink

coolguy3chatterboxyoga23priya

chatterbox IF-Sizzlerz
chatterbox
chatterbox

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 10:35am | IP Logged

I would like to see bhootni running after him calling 'babuaji! babuaji'.....I really love that dialogue of her, when she asked Avdesh who's voice is silencing her's...that was a powerful indication of the influence arpita has on him.....now even more off course.

true dreamy at the red font words  of urs here

arpi  had not even talked to avdesh then but still he was following her voice or her breath from far away..

till avdesh finds out truth about bahuji he wont disobey her. he wud listen and do her bidding but when it comes to matter of arpita he wud stand by her.

coolguy3Dreamygal301yoga23priya

-Prashu- IF-Sizzlerz
-Prashu-
-Prashu-

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 10:53am | IP Logged
Hiee Dreamy....
sry fr being soo late to comment!!
m again speechless dear..Big smileBig smile
woow...amazing!!!
ClapClapClapClapClapClap

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Dreamygal301yoga23priya

Dreamygal301 IF-Sizzlerz
Dreamygal301
Dreamygal301

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 10:57am | IP Logged

true dreamy at the red font words  of urs here

arpi  had not even talked to avdesh then but still he was following her voice or her breath from far away..

till avdesh finds out truth about bahuji he wont disobey her. he wud listen and do her bidding but when it comes to matter of arpita he wud stand by her.

@red.....he will start to question, I think. He may even say things like is there no other way of doing this than using a gun or killing/beating???....that will be Arpita's influence off courseWink.

And yes, he would stand by Arpita more and he will do so in front of people as well...before, he would let bhootni get on with it...just one time he questioned her, that was during that cooking trial when he said how could she manage all that?....that was so husbandly!Clap

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

coolguy3yoga23priya

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Gunahon Ka Devta Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index