Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Dreamygal301 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: yoga23priya

di i am busy today for preparing dad b'day and grilling mony di.....so i send prash and swathi....

oohhh in that case your are let off...this once😉

is the birthday today?...enjoy, he is lucky to have a daughter like you...😊
yoga23priya thumbnail
Originally posted by: Dreamygal301

oohhh in that case your are let off...this once😉

is the birthday today?...enjoy, he is lucky to have a daughter like you...😊

Dreamygal301 thumbnail
Originally posted by: KriYa_life

nice post Dreamy di....

Hi Ramona,

how r u?...you don't pop into the forum as often as you should!😆😆😉

Thanks for liking...just saw your post about FF...am going over there now..
Dreamygal301 thumbnail

Welcome!😊
emina thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hi Dreamy🤗 and hi Everyone🤗
As always dreamy it was awesome👏👏. I felt like i just saw the epi😊. Didnt watch gkd from the time i left😭. I did manage to watch thursday's epi😊.
Miss you all very much😔.. I return back very late and then i am tired to come online😭.. I am planning on going home this 25th so if I can then i ll be online this 25th and 26th😃😃
danno thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Dreamygal301

Hi Sharan,🤗

Thank you!...and how come your not writing in hindi today?😆

I saw your post in the update about the pujari and you know when I was watching the eppy, all I could think was the reason this guy went running to the police was because...well in the eyes of the world Avdesh is a criminal...so this guy thinks he is doing the right thing, in a way he is. But as we know Avdesh and Arpita, love them...off course we are hating the guy!!....but I must say Arpita is very trusting, spilling everything to the pujari, which is because she thinks he is a man of god and more than that it showed that she is not used to intrigues and watching her every word....

dreamy   kabhi kabhi sun bhi west se nikal jata hai

aur aaj mere haatho se bhi english nikal gayi
hahahahhahahahahahah

Dreamygal301 thumbnail
Originally posted by: emina

Hi Dreamy🤗 and hi Everyone🤗
As always dreamy it was awesome👏👏. I felt like i just saw the epi😊. Didnt watch gkd from the time i left😭. I did manage to watch thursday's epi😊.
Miss you all very much😔.. I return back very late and then i am tired to come online😭.. I am planning on going home this 25th so if I can then i ll be online this 25th and 26th😃😃

Emina!🤗🤗

Hiya!!...ohh I missed you come online!...hopefully talk with you on the 25th, miss especially around update timeSmile.....

Thanks for enjoying, glad it made the eppy come alive for you. for missing eppy, look for the past analysis, I usually concentrate on Avita....

take careSmile

chista thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
hey dreamy🤗
how r u?
as always your post is awsome👏

apres , seeing the last epi,i was sad & upset. u know, i couldnt  understand avis reaction coz  i saw arpis wet eyes that was so sadness for me.
but in the doorway,arpis speech was very truly & full of love.
i saw a grate woman who wanted to save her love.she proved to avdesh that she will be a strong backbone for him.she is comeing a mellow woman within 2 weeks that she will never fear from any danger.

i think after the next epi,avita will be close to each other as far that avi will be break his vow.

Edited by chista - 13 years ago
Vistaa thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Hey Dreamy,

Sorry for the late reply...............was travelling............good analysis as always👏. Didn't even get to watch the epi (girls night out.........catching up with old friends😉). Plus, for this week, won't be able to watch any since here there is no Imagine😭😭

Anyway, enough of my gatha, your write up was spot on😊.....I think this argument/conversation and the acts preceding it, more than anything else, have established Arpita's bona fides in Avi's eyes. Her earlier actions while they were still in the haveli hinted at it, but there was still the lingering feeling that she was just an emotional  eighteen year old, whose was having trouble dealing with the reality of living with her gangster husband. That she was upset/angry when her fantasy world had come down crashing about her with the Bhishma pratigya and the ensuing violence. Or, horror of horrors, she wanted Avi out of this ganster business only because she resented him for not having consummated their love. Avi said as much in this epi.

But her reply ensured that now her motives/intentions have moved beyond any shadow of doubt and her love is now unquestionable. Much like that of a traditional Indian mother (the great Indian Maa of 20th century Hindi  movies) ...........total, 100% full-on love that could do anything for the son's happiness and that could never be questioned. Of course, by this I don't mean to imply that Arpi's feeling for Avi are remotely "motherly"😆😆...just that her love has moved beyond any accusations of  selfish concerns into the realm of  complete selflessness, much like a mother's love.

Hope this makes sense 😃

Cheers,

Vista

P.S.: Hope today's update is detailed as I won't be watching😉 CB, are you listening???😆😃

chatterbox thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
not just listening i  am padhing too (reading)

jo hukum mere aakaa

bas mera computer and tv  free hona chahiye

how r u vista

u wud be missing a lot of good episodes this week

but once u get time do chk up the videos as written updates is not enough hehe