Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

yoga23priya thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
thanks for analysis....as usual AWESOME.....

"Love means exposing yourself to the pain of being hurt, deeply hurt by someone you trust."

Avi knows that how much Arpi has gone through pain and hurt to protect him from police and what she done to him........Avi knows that he is binded by oath....he hurted the person who loves and trust him blindly ....there is a guilt for him that how can't he return same love back.......

"Don't hold to anger, hurt or pain. They steal your energy and keep you from love."

When Avi said "Arpita, you have done so much for me and in return, I keep hurting you..it's because of Lal Singh..what's happened has happened...all I want to say is please forgive me...I can't see you in pain...because of Lal Singh -..." i loved how her expression changes unleash her anger towards him.......how could you still think about revenge even in this condition...she try's explain that revenge is leads to self destruction and she can't see going throw the pain.......

"As for me, to love you alone, to make you happy, to do nothing which would contradict your wishes, this is my destiny and the meaning of my life"

Arpi says him that he is everything to her and without him other is no meaning for her life....she cant see him in any pain and we don't  care about anyone in the world.....when we have a person who is our whole world....her love for Avi is so powerful that it can taking him out of darkness of life....

he knows that how much scared she is to lose him......for any person greatest fear losing their love......then she hugs him saying that she can't lose him...he hugs her back...

i loved the way when avi was staring her in the morning and how she gently scolds him when she is there how can he go out in this condition..... the way he stares her while she  was talking and bossed her just love it.......WOW our hero is bossed by his mom ,my aunty and his wife....😉

Finally dreamy di......

Edited by yoga23priya - 13 years ago
Dreamygal301 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Priya,🤗

As usual I was mesmerised by your emoticons...they are just adorable and so sweet!❤️ Thanks for your lovely words.😊

And I agree with your points!...so in love, they only have eyes for each other now...😉

Avdesh may be stubborn but he is helpless when faced with Arpita's love...he just caves in instantly...I think deep down he would do anything for her love, to always be in her eyes, heart and mind. Did u see how easily he hugs her back now?😳..Arpita is a clever girl, she is using their time awya from the haveli to constantly touch, caress and hug him and he is loving it!...if you look at their first hug, he was so hesitant to touch her...now his arms just come around automatically!😆😆👍🏼

Hmm I wonder if he will continue to do so at the haveli or will his shyness get the best of him?..that is so adorable, a gunda that shy...😍
chatterbox thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
hey dreamy wassup
how come u r up so early on cold sunday morning..

tomm episode wd  be all action again

but ur point wud avdesh be all touchy touchy in haveli as he is now remains to be seen

in his case there is certain umblical cord attaching him to his past.  but its weakening thats what it shows now..

bhootni i m sure is planning big big drama and i cant help but recall those words when she let lal singh go

that she wud make avdesh insult arpi big time and send her back to her father house

i m wondering if she is planning on those lines
Dreamygal301 thumbnail

Originally posted by: chatterbox

hey dreamy wassup
how come u r up so early on cold sunday morning.. Morning Di, we had snow here again on Friday and I seem to have a sore throat and an irritable eye for some reason!😆...so slept on and off a lot yesterday and went to bed early, hence I got up early today...Is it cold where you are?

tomm episode wd  be all action again

but ur point wud avdesh be all touchy touchy in haveli as he is now remains to be seen

in his case there is certain umblical cord attaching him to his past.  but its weakening thats what it shows now.. Oh I like that word, umbilical cord...and so right as well that it is weakening. And oh yes, bhootni will be burning up (she is already at the thought of them being alone!) when she sees how close they have become...maybe her secret would come out at that time as well...

bhootni i m sure is planning big big drama and i cant help but recall those words when she let lal singh go

that she wud make avdesh insult arpi big time and send her back to her father house

i m wondering if she is planning on those lines I don't know...how can he? I mean if Arpita is going to shoot RV for him, how can he then push her aside?....unless bhootni somehow twists things around to show him that she would be better off at her father's house....but whenever it happens, it won't be now...maybe once their lovestory really takes off...avdesh spending more time with her, getting really close and he is reforming...I think then Bhootni will strike, hurt him so badly that he would be tempted to go back to his gundagiri because the wife he believed in so much, and trusted so much that he is now on a new path for her...turned out to be a liar, a betrayer - whatever bhootni shows/tells him to kick Arpi out. But bear this in mind, Arpi won't leave...she will stand her ground and speak as she has done before...

chatterbox thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
hmmm ya its bit cold here not as much cold as  u have

mumbai hardly has winter season though there is nip in the air.

see the way avdesh is tied to bhootni does remind u of umblicial cord and it seems ready to snap

but its like just on the edge

and for avdesh to turn away from arpi wud  be  if he looses trust on her if twisted by bhootni coz it wud break him up  inside

same way  to break from bhootni once he finds out the truth abt his bhabi it wud break him up too

i somehow pity avdesh condition

yoga23priya thumbnail
hiya cb di and dreamy di.....🤗
subha subha meri aunty ki eitni tariff kya baat hai........😉

Dreamygal301 thumbnail

Originally posted by: chatterbox

hmmm ya its bit cold here not as much cold as  u have

mumbai hardly has winter season though there is nip in the air.

see the way avdesh is tied to bhootni does remind u of umblicial cord and it seems ready to snap

but its like just on the edge

and for avdesh to turn away from arpi wud  be  if he looses trust on her if twisted by bhootni coz it wud break him up  inside

same way  to break from bhootni once he finds out the truth abt his bhabi it wud break him up too

i somehow pity avdesh condition

I don't pity him because this evil woman is using his love and respect for her, to break his world up. Anyone who trusts someone, would fall in the same trap because they would never dream that someone they put so much faith in could do this. But I do feel sorry for him, his life isn't easy and only Arpita gives him some peace....that he had this tough life for no reason at all....yes his brother and father died but tragedy happens to us all, and we don't al lpick a gun up...so this woman used him for whatever reason....Now he is stuck in it and is trying to get out....I soooo want him to have some peace, enjoy his life with Arpita, have children and be full of love.
Dreamygal301 thumbnail

Originally posted by: yoga23priya

hiya cb di and dreamy di.....🤗

subha subha meri aunty ki eitni tariff kya baat hai........😉

Priya, you are mind reader!!🤗

Just what I want at this moment.

Yep, we are tareefing your Aunty because she deserves it.😃😃...have you managed to find out what her plans are?...do tell us please. In future, do give us a report whenever you get some new information!😉😆
PrashT thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Good Morning Priya

Hiee Dreamy
PrashT thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Hiee CB Di..
Good Morning