Posted: 13 years ago
hi dreamy just about to head to bed

and hi prash how r u

what u said seems right from here

as per tb article cop wud be shot  

but they flee as they dont know what else to do

and its at that time they wud really come close and understand each other

avdesh reformation has begun in a way

the morning after scene ws so cute  and for once both had a nice cute smile on the face

now me going good nite

Hiee CB Di..
m fine ..
hw are you??

soo true..
his reformation has begun !! yayyy!!
he may not be feeling it
but deep down he is grasping each nd every word arpita tells him

okiess Di..
Good Night!!
Originally posted by chatterbox

hi dreamy just about to head to bed

and hi prash how r u

what u said seems right from here

as per tb article cop wud be shot  

but they flee as they dont know what else to do

and its at that time they wud really come close and understand each other

avdesh reformation has begun in a way

the morning after scene ws so cute  and for once both had a nice cute smile on the face

now me going good nite

yep he has taken the first halting step....more to come and soon he would be galloping into his brand new future (hopefully!)

I hope we get to see more cute scenes while they are hiding out in the village...would love to see a meal scene, maybe Arpita cooking and then feeding him with loveπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†....maybe he even helps her with something, seeing she is so busy...but mainly because he wants to be with her...I would love to see that look on his face, like the one he had while waiitng for her in the mandir..😍...but more than anything, I want them to constantly talk to each other, touch each other as that increases their love and intimacy....πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜†

Goodnight Di, sweet dreams.
Originally posted by prash_t

Hiee CB Di..
m fine ..
hw are you??

soo true..
his reformation has begun !! yayyy!!
he may not be feeling it
but deep down he is grasping each nd every word arpita tells him

okiess Di..
Good Night!!

he always reacts angrily to her words, almost confrontational...then he just calms down as she turns around and tells him 'I love you Avdeshji'...that just takes the wind out of his anger and he is left wordless.....how can he argue with love?...he must be giddy from knowing someone loves him so much!

I was also so glad when he told her she was his everything...because I have said this before, he never really declared his feelings until that point...obviously his actions showed it, but come on all girls -and boys- need the word, now and again...😊
Yeah RiteπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ˜‰

me going dear..
cya tomrw sweety..

hav a nice day ahead!!
take care
hav fun..
tada...
πŸ€—
πŸ€—
πŸ€—
Originally posted by prash_t

Yeah RiteπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ˜‰

me going dear..
cya tomrw sweety..

hav a nice day ahead!!
take care
hav fun..
tada...
πŸ€—
πŸ€—
πŸ€—

bye PrashπŸ€—

Goodnight...me tired as well....😊
Originally posted by Dreamygal301

One other thing, Di.

Arpita shooting RV...if they still go ahead with that (in many cases they change the story at the last moment)....I think Avdesh will feel guilty - guilty that because of him, she had picked a gun up and hurt another human being. So if the law comes after Arpita (it is most likely to) I think Avdesh will hand himself willingly over to the police. To save her. Then his reformation will began with a bang...
Enjoyed your take on the episode, as always. 
Great point, if Apri ends up shooting RV, it will bring Avdesh to a point in life where he will question everything that he has done till this point. The guilt will be too much for him to bear, and I think that would certainly set him on the path to reformation.
Originally posted by chatterbox

hi dreamy

abt simple yes she cud surprise us  but as of now this is the impression she gives us..

total contrast to arpi character and she is not so innocent..

and arpi life is now changing and as i said by the time tjhey r bck in haveli things wud change

bauji power and hold over avdesh wud weaken
I would like to see Simple come to the Rai household and straighten out the Rai men, she certainly seems capable of it.
Originally posted by NVBGKY

Enjoyed your take on the episode, as always. 
Great point, if Apri ends up shooting RV, it will bring Avdesh to a point in life where he will question everything that he has done till this point. The guilt will be too much for him to bear, and I think that would certainly set him on the path to reformation.

Hi N,😊

He is already feeling the burden of guilt....at her passionate speech he was clearly a bit disturbed...maybe because she had so much faith in him whereas he had none or because he realised at that moment maybe he had done a disservice to her by marrying her. So yes, eventually this will be all too much...the clincher will be her shooting RV. Avdesh will realise he now needs to justify her love and faith in him. He will do what she has been asking of him from the day after the pratigya...to put down his gun, turn his back on this revenge fuelled life. But the question remains, what bhootni will do? Sad reality is that there are ties that still keep him bound to the past and the tugs will be very hard to ignore...or resist.....his love for Arpita will be his savior and lifeline....
Originally posted by NVBGKY

I would like to see Simple come to the Rai household and straighten out the Rai men, she certainly seems capable of it.

she does look like she is capable...if she stops only thinking about herself. That is what she is doing at the moment....I think she will continue to be self centered...until maybe something happens, like Mama Rai getting abused ....maybe then she will decide to do something. But for the moment she is determined to experience love and all that it entails and my feeling is she will do so after marriage, pester Jagat to take her out on dates, outing, shopping and etc....She also seems to be in love with the idea of love....πŸ˜†