OMGG what's happening? (Page 3)

carisma2 IF-Stunnerz
carisma2
carisma2

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 8:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ramanbabitha

Originally posted by carisma2

[QUOTE=ramanbabitha][QUOTE=carisma2]

Maybe just maybe - if the rumours were true then ab and a find it diff to work together right now. DON'T SHOOT ME OVER THIS . Read it and forget it pls - otherwise this becomes another topic.

on the other hand - she is a fairly reserved person - u don't see her dancing around with everyone and she keeps herself to herself.

Not being funny - But when an actor is playing a negative role they will get a lil screen space, Buh at least the cv's are no longer giving her 20 mins out of 25 mins any more.
CARISMA... I NEVER EXPECTED this from u dear, Cry
 U saw his interviews with Pooja yest????? he was so very cool n more than happy with all of them on the sets... He is coming to his usual self after so long... he said tht some personal tiff is going on n smiled...Pooja too smiled, controlled her burst out laughter... will he say tht if pooja had problem with his gf????will he be happy saying tht???? Confused
@bold I don't understand, I have not seen this interview - the last one I saw was the icecream one and clothes washing one. if there was another pls enlighten me.
Like I said don't shoot me over this comment.
thanks for the link - I never mentioned pooja in my post - I don't know where pooja came in to the topic though.
Okay, I see you have misunderstood my post.

I meant if the rumours are true about Arhaan Behll and Avantika. Their tiff
Nothing to do with Pooja.
Secondly Avantika - not on the sets wid the, no big deal as she probably likes to come and do her work and go, on a social basis we never see her mingling wid the team much anyway.
That's all I was saying

Edited by carisma2 - 18 December 2010 at 9:00am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

babithaj

laks76 Goldie
laks76
laks76

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 11:01am | IP Logged

Maybe just maybe - if the rumours were true then ab and a find it diff to work together right now. DON'T SHOOT ME OVER THIS . Read it and forget it pls - otherwise this becomes another topic. I also felt like that. we don;t know the truth and both of them are not saying anything. so probably he has some difficulty in his acting and delivering dialougue and all. who knows? it is a reason to think.

on the other hand - she is a fairly reserved person - u don't see her dancing around with everyone and she keeps herself to herself. That is correct. she don;t mingle that much. Moreover now the cold is going on in Bombay. so probably she is not well or some family emergency who knows. anyway we don;t have tosee much of her so what is the problem.

carisma2

Lilac_N_Maple IF-Sizzlerz
Lilac_N_Maple
Lilac_N_Maple

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 11:12am | IP Logged

Maybe just maybe - if the rumours were true then ab and a find it diff to work together right now. DON'T SHOOT ME OVER THIS . Read it and forget it pls - otherwise this becomes another topic.

Do u mean, he has problem with delivering those hateful dialogues to her Shocked

But don't u think it's the heights of unprofessionallism !! Dead How awful!! I don't expect this from AB. Ouch I hope this isn't true

on the other hand - she is a fairly reserved person - u don't see her dancing around with everyone and she keeps herself to herself.

Not being funny - But when an actor is playing a negative role they will get a lil screen space, Buh at least the cv's are no longer giving her 20 mins out of 25 mins any more.

Edited by Arine_123 - 18 December 2010 at 11:12am

carisma2

carisma2 IF-Stunnerz
carisma2
carisma2

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 11:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Arine_123

Do u mean, he has problem with delivering those hateful dialogues to her Shocked

Not at all BABA loves his dialogue delivery regardless of what it is and to who it is.

But don't u think it's the heights of unprofessionallism !! Dead How awful!! I don't expect this from AB. Ouch I hope this isn't true

Lilac_N_Maple

srikalaganesh Goldie
srikalaganesh
srikalaganesh

Posted: 19 December 2010 at 6:21am | IP Logged

Not at all BABA loves his dialogue delivery regardless of what it is and to who it is.

I don't think she is a reserved person....................... She may not like to mix  with other  actors of  SS  house....................  Where as i have seen her in one of the interview of SBB  with Moinca Singh laughing and blaablaablaa.......... talking.     
Lilac_N_Maple IF-Sizzlerz
Lilac_N_Maple
Lilac_N_Maple

Posted: 19 December 2010 at 6:23am | IP Logged

Then why did u say that? You kinda scared me LOL

carisma2

carisma2 IF-Stunnerz
carisma2
carisma2

Posted: 19 December 2010 at 6:25am | IP Logged

Then why did u say that? You kinda scared me LOL
Chalo jai diyo LOL

Lilac_N_Maple

Go to top