India-Forums

Pratigya
Pratigya

OMGG what's happening? (Page 2)

carisma2 IF-Stunnerz
carisma2
carisma2

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 6:27am | IP Logged

Maybe just maybe - if the rumours were true then ab and a find it diff to work together right now. DON'T SHOOT ME OVER THIS . Read it and forget it pls - otherwise this becomes another topic.

on the other hand - she is a fairly reserved person - u don't see her dancing around with everyone and she keeps herself to herself.

Not being funny - But when an actor is playing a negative role they will get a lil screen space, Buh at least the cv's are no longer giving her 20 mins out of 25 mins any more.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Shashi2011

Shashi2011 Goldie
Shashi2011
Shashi2011

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 6:44am | IP Logged
Someone in Prod team is giving undue importance to AH  .... chakkar kya hai ?????? Angry
Giving a sidey character and a mediocre actress so much airtime is really making everyone suspicious......
[/QUOTE]
she is pagal nowROFL ,she is talking to the walls of TNOuchAngry and saying devarji devar ji devar jiLOLshe is not in front of arhann so im enjoying his scenesEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed but whenever I see her froggy face ,I just close my eyes ,her voice SleepyShockedOuchand her eyebrows liftsSillyDeadshe is trying to copy komolika <old kasuti zindagi ki vamp>AngryAngrybut she is failed with flying colorsLOLLOLLOL
[/QUOTE]
Dead SHE DONT KOW HOW TO ACT DeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadAngryAngryAngryAngryAngrySHE CAN SHOW ONLYDeadDeadDeadDeadDead EXPRESSIONSDeadDeadDeadDead
Dead
Shashi2011 Goldie
Shashi2011
Shashi2011

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 6:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by carisma2

Maybe just maybe - if the rumours were true then ab and a find it diff to work together right now. DON'T SHOOT ME OVER THIS . Read it and forget it pls - otherwise this becomes another topic.

on the other hand - she is a fairly reserved person - u don't see her dancing around with everyone and she keeps herself to herself.

Not being funny - But when an actor is playing a negative role they will get a lil screen space, Buh at least the cv's are no longer giving her 20 mins out of 25 mins any more.

YOU R RIGHT CARISMA SIS ! BUT NO ONE IS INTERESTED IN aRUSHI'S STORY ! SO CAN'T TOLERATE HER ANY MORE OuchOuchOuchOuchOuchCryCryCryCryCryCry

carisma2

babithaj IF-Sizzlerz
babithaj
babithaj

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 6:49am | IP Logged

CARISMA... I NEVER EXPECTED this from u dear, Cry
 U saw his interviews with Pooja yest????? he was so very cool n more than happy with all of them on the sets... He is coming to his usual self after so long... he said tht some personal tiff is going on n smiled...Pooja too smiled, controlled her burst out laughter... will he say tht if pooja had problem with his gf????will he be happy saying tht???? Confused

carisma2 IF-Stunnerz
carisma2
carisma2

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 7:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ramanbabitha

U saw his interviews with Pooja yest????? he was so very cool n more than happy with all of them on the sets... He is coming to his usual self after so long... he said tht some personal tiff is going on n smiled...Pooja too smiled, controlled her burst out laughter... will he say tht if pooja had problem with his gf????will he be happy saying tht???? Confused
@bold I don't understand, I have not seen this interview - the last one I saw was the icecream one and clothes washing one. if there was another pls enlighten me.
Like I said don't shoot me over this comment.

telstra IF-Sizzlerz
telstra
telstra

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 7:31am | IP Logged

CryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCry
now i cant sleep oh Broken Heart i thought u think arhaan is a thorough professional anyways i read ur comment dont shoot me over this so i read it and forget it again SmileSmileSmileSmileSmileBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smile

carisma2

carisma2 IF-Stunnerz
carisma2
carisma2

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 7:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by telstra

CryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCry
now i cant sleep oh Broken Heart i thought u think arhaan is a thorough professional anyways i read ur comment dont shoot me over this so i read it and forget it again SmileSmileSmileSmileSmileBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smile
heheheeh, I was just trying to do a 3d analysis, but u know in my little heart i do think that the arja have a onscreen chemisrty. better not say too much here - or it will move into another subject
babithaj IF-Sizzlerz
babithaj
babithaj

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 8:35am | IP Logged

Originally posted by ramanbabitha

@bold I don't understand, I have not seen this interview - the last one I saw was the icecream one and clothes washing one. if there was another pls enlighten me.
Like I said don't shoot me over this comment.

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xg4pgk_pratigya-ki-nayi-pareshaani_shortfilms#from=embed

look for his interview...Confused

Go to top