OMGG what's happening?

srikalaganesh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Why are they doing the shootings separately  for A/H  and the rest of the actors  including main actors  of  the serial together  ? 
When ever her presence is req  when all of them are there  that time they will show  only  back  side of  duplicate  Arushi . Even  forr washing SS feet  time  also  they showed  A/H  bringing water in one backet  rest  of  the work  made  by  the  another one . 
But  i remember very well when some  time  back  Amma  made  Pratigya  to wash her feet that time CV's made  her do . Now why is the special treatment for A/H ? is it a step mother treatment to prats from CV's?
And even when SBB  , SBS , TV 9 took the interview on that Cold day  A/H wasn't there .......... That means cold day she can't come out and excuse is there for her.............
coz of all these things;
From past  few days whenever Arushi's  scene comes   it looks like without any  expression  she  is alone  giving   Bhashan  in   SS  house.......  TN .First of all very one knows that her acting is 0 now we can  add many 00000000 in it .  

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

a_uma thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: srikalaganesh

Why are they doing the shootings separately  for A/H  and the rest of the actors  including main actors  of  the serial together  ? 

When ever her presence is req  when all of them are there  that time they will show  only  back  side of  duplicate  Arushi . Even  forr washing SS feet  time  also  they showed  A/H  bringing water in one backet  rest  of  the work  made  by  the  another one . 
But  i remember very well when some  time  back  Amma  made  Pratigya  to wash her feet that time CV's made  her do . Now why is the special treatment for A/H ? is it a step mother treatment to prats from CV's?
And even when SBB  , SBS , TV 9 took the interview on that Cold day  A/H wasn't there .......... That means cold day she can't come out and excuse is there for her.............
coz of all these things;
From past  few days whenever Arushi's  scene comes   it looks like without any  expression  she  is alone  giving   Bhashan  in   SS  house.......  TN .First of all very one knows that her acting is 0 now we can  add many 00000000 in it .  

Someone in Prod team is giving undue importance to AH  .... chakkar kya hai ?????? 😡
Giving a sidey character and a mediocre actress so much airtime is really making everyone suspicious......
telstra thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
hello friend ,
 let me share some of my optimism with you see as far as avantika is out of picture i am more than happy i am not a bit interested to see her on sets and onscreen ofcourse😆😆😆  see the thing is that whatever she is doing its highlky unprofessional attitude ?(sorry to use professional word here dont consider her as an actor though cant find any other word) i always appreciate arhaan behl and pooja gor for not using body doubles because they know it will harm there performance and the dont want do do it highly professional pooja is sick nowadays arhaan was also sick foot injury but never used body doubles pooja did used it twice but for reasons which are understandable👏👏👏👏 thats why they got sooo much love and respect from us and i hope that pops have shown avantika the door and she is only filling in these days cant find much better reason hope you will feel better😃
salkhan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: a_uma

Someone in Prod team is giving undue importance to AH  .... chakkar kya hai ?????? 😡
Giving a sidey character and a mediocre actress so much airtime is really making everyone suspicious......

she is pagal now🤣 ,she is talking to the walls of TN😡 and saying devarji devar ji devar ji😆😆😆😆😆she is not in front of arhann so im enjoying his scenes😳😳😳 but whenever I see her froggy face ,I just close my eyes ,her voice 🥱😲and her eyebrows lifts🤪🤢she is trying to copy komolika <old kasuti zindagi ki vamp>😡😡but she is failed with flying colors😆😆😆
salkhan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: telstra

hello friend ,

let me share some of my optimism with you see as far as avantika is out of picture i am more than happy i am not a bit interested to see her on sets and onscreen ofcourse😆😆😆  see the thing is that whatever she is doing its highlky unprofessional attitude ?(sorry to use professional word here dont consider her as an actor though cant find any other word) i always appreciate arhaan behl and pooja gor for not using body doubles because they know it will harm there performance and the dont want do do it highly professional pooja is sick nowadays arhaan was also sick foot injury but never used body doubles pooja did used it twice but for reasons which are understandable👏 thats why they got sooo much love and respect from us and i hope that pops have shown avantika the door and she is only filling in these days cant find much better reason hope you will feel better😃

oh yaah .arhaan and pooja are great  professionals👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏love you arja😳😳😳😳
akku8910 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

hello friend ,

let me share some of my optimism with you see as far as avantika is out of picture i am more than happy i am not a bit interested to see her on sets and onscreen ofcourse😆😆😆  see the thing is that whatever she is doing its highlky unprofessional attitude ?(sorry to use professional word here dont consider her as an actor though cant find any other word) i always appreciate arhaan behl and pooja gor for not using body doubles because they know it will harm there performance and the dont want do do it highly professional pooja is sick nowadays arhaan was also sick foot injury but never used body doubles pooja did used it twice but for reasons which are understandable👏👏👏👏 thats why they got sooo much love and respect from us and i hope that pops have shown avantika the door and she is only filling in these days cant find much better reason hope you will feel better😃

Thanku so much 4 spreading optimistic approach in this forum😊 Pooja and arhaan r pakka professionals no doubt abt that. That is why thay have a special place in our hearts. As far as avantika is concerned she can't even bring her xpressions onto her face. Just a dour xpression and some robotic dialogue delivery. That's what i find in her. Hope the Cv's pack her off 2 acting classes.The sooner the better.
abcd2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

hello friend ,

let me share some of my optimism with you see as far as avantika is out of picture i am more than happy i am not a bit interested to see her on sets and onscreen ofcourse😆😆😆  see the thing is that whatever she is doing its highlky unprofessional attitude ?(sorry to use professional word here dont consider her as an actor though cant find any other word) i always appreciate arhaan behl and pooja gor for not using body doubles because they know it will harm there performance and the dont want do do it highly professional pooja is sick nowadays arhaan was also sick foot injury but never used body doubles pooja did used it twice but for reasons which are understandable👏 thats why they got sooo much love and respect from us and i hope that pops have shown avantika the door and she is only filling in these days cant find much better reason hope you will feel better😃

nice post telstra ......me too not intrestedd in seeing arushi's face..good for us she is not coming on sets ..she should stay away fromm my arhaannnn ............i dont like to see her face ..it spoils my mood ......and u said it rite this shows how unprofessional she is ......thand mein log kam nahi karte kya.....she is not at all punctual..........
and arhannn and pooja are awesumeee...............true arhann had a foot injury yet he ignored itt and continued working .........affter two days when wound grew atill he was workingg and juat asked for a few hours leave to visit a doc .......arhaannnn is the best actorrr.....hats of to u arhannn ....lubb uu alwayssss....muahhhhhhhh
carisma2 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

Maybe just maybe - if the rumours were true then ab and a find it diff to work together right now. DON'T SHOOT ME OVER THIS . Read it and forget it pls - otherwise this becomes another topic.

on the other hand - she is a fairly reserved person - u don't see her dancing around with everyone and she keeps herself to herself.

Not being funny - But when an actor is playing a negative role they will get a lil screen space, Buh at least the cv's are no longer giving her 20 mins out of 25 mins any more.
Shashi2011 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

she is pagal now🤣 ,she is talking to the walls of TN😡 and saying devarji devar ji devar ji😆she is not in front of arhann so im enjoying his scenes😳😳😳 but whenever I see her froggy face ,I just close my eyes ,her voice 🥱😲and her eyebrows lifts🤪🤢she is trying to copy komolika <old kasuti zindagi ki vamp>😡😡but she is failed with flying colors😆😆😆

🤢 SHE DONT KOW HOW TO ACT 🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢😡😡😡😡😡SHE CAN SHOW ONLY🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢 EXPRESSIONS🤢🤢🤢🤢
🤢
Shashi2011 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: carisma2

Maybe just maybe - if the rumours were true then ab and a find it diff to work together right now. DON'T SHOOT ME OVER THIS . Read it and forget it pls - otherwise this becomes another topic.

on the other hand - she is a fairly reserved person - u don't see her dancing around with everyone and she keeps herself to herself.

Not being funny - But when an actor is playing a negative role they will get a lil screen space, Buh at least the cv's are no longer giving her 20 mins out of 25 mins any more.

YOU R RIGHT CARISMA SIS ! BUT NO ONE IS INTERESTED IN aRUSHI'S STORY ! SO CAN'T TOLERATE HER ANY MORE 😭😭😭😭😭😭