Bigg Boss Season 4

India-Forums

Bigg Boss Season 4
Bigg Boss Season 4

Veena...what a great person..she has heart problem (Page 9)

-StrAnGer- IF-Sizzlerz
-StrAnGer-
-StrAnGer-

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 9:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sahar28ca

JALNAY WAALON KA MUU KAALA

VEENA IS THE BEST

Jalay mere pourane sare huye jooti...sach bolna jalna nehi hoti....aur tum bina jalke bhi mou kala when its about shweta!!!

Edited by Jesmina - 18 December 2010 at 9:41pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

RasnyFaraan92

sawaira Senior Member
sawaira
sawaira

Posted: 19 December 2010 at 2:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by lathika4u

I just saw today's episode and was amazed that no matter what stupid narrow minded people badmouth about her, she is above all that.
She is a great person and I can quote an incident for that.
Veena suffered from a minor heart attack in Pakistan and she has cardiac problem.
I already knew that as this news was printed in almost all pakistani newspaper and websites.
But when I saw yesterday's episode when Veena wakeup at night with pain and when stupid salman was cracking vulgar jokes on Veena and she was taking it very sportingly, Salman did ask her about her wakingup at night incident with pain, Veena answered that she felt pain at left rib and arm (heart attack symptoms) then Salman asked that did she have a heart problem but Veena just smiled and ignored.
If someone would be at her place then to gain sympathies she would definitely narrate her heart attack story as it is on the record, but Veena as a genuine person didn't felt the need to gain sympathies like drama queens shweeta teewari, sambhavna seth and rakhi sawant.
Veena very gracefully ignored Salman's bullsh1t jokes and never tried to gain sympathies with her cardiac history

ROFL at the age of 26  or 32 heart attack!!! LOL.... impossible.... she is suffering from gas problem same like dolly.......!! she might be experiencing acidity along with gas which causes heart burn and whatever symptoms she was giving.. a small doze of Omi presol will take care of it..
what a banda man u r loughng at sum1z pain.hmmmmmm lagta h kabhi koi takleef ni hwi apko(if u can onlu undrstand diz wht sed)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

romaila

sawaira Senior Member
sawaira
sawaira

Posted: 19 December 2010 at 2:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Jesmina

JALNAY WAALON KA MUU KAALA

VEENA IS THE BEST

Jalay mere pourane sare huye jooti...sach bolna jalna nehi hoti....aur tum bina jalke bhi mou kala when its about shweta!!!
ab purani sari hwi jooti phenk b do or kitna use karogi

romaila

sawaira Senior Member
sawaira
sawaira

Posted: 19 December 2010 at 2:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Faraan_4_Shweta

Originally posted by kuttasaharr

I just saw today's episode and was amazed that no matter what stupid narrow minded people badmouth about her, she is above all that.
She is a great person and I can quote an incident for that.
Veena suffered from a minor heart attack in Pakistan and she has cardiac problem.
I already knew that as this news was printed in almost all pakistani newspaper and websites.
But when I saw yesterday's episode when Veena wakeup at night with pain and when stupid salman was cracking vulgar jokes on Veena and she was taking it very sportingly, Salman did ask her about her wakingup at night incident with pain, Veena answered that she felt pain at left rib and arm (heart attack symptoms) then Salman asked that did she have a heart problem but Veena just smiled and ignored.
If someone would be at her place then to gain sympathies she would definitely narrate her heart attack story as it is on the record, but Veena as a genuine person didn't felt the need to gain sympathies like drama queens shweeta teewari, sambhavna seth and rakhi sawant.
Veena very gracefully ignored Salman's bullsh1t jokes and never tried to gain sympathies with her cardiac history

Sahar please find out symptoms of heart attack

1. heavy breathing or difficulties in breathing
2. sweating in palms
3. vomiting
4.lethargic and cannot talk
5. pain starts like a burn on the left side and spreads to shoulder and left arms and then hands!!!

as per veena's pain concerns it certainly looked liked she has gastric trouble which also gives burning sensation in the thoracic ribs which often is mistaken as cardiac arrest!!!!

Cardiac arrest is mostly heriditary. If someone in family has it tehn she might get it.
woman in the age of 20-30 are highly unlikely to get it!!!! even though with high blood pressure and collestoral

before posting something regarding medicine and disease first please check urself in medical websites about the disease and symptoms

If veena didnt have above conditions then she didnt have heart attack. if she had one then certainly a doctor would have been called and rushed her to hospital

A person who have had heart attack wouldnt be able to walk definetely on heels and dance!!!

That shows she is totally faking it for gaining sympathy and salman did make fun of her because she deserved to be made fun of!!!!

Thirdly when u post something stick to the point. dont bring GHOSTS OF GIRLFREINDS PAST for you veena darling.!!!

Regarding Shweta Tiwari definetely she is sensible in not making herself afool out on national television and she restrained herslef in doing so!!! U r obsessed with ST as its bothering u that she doesnt act as foolish as Veena

Salman made a dig at veena saying she acts like married woman by washing chaddi's. if veena has any sense of shame she shoudl refrain fro doing any cheap acts.

Somebody mentioned about ST's BF at  home. Why bring people sitting at home into this forum? in that case veena has countless BF's and numerous scandals to her glory. agar ek baar chitta khol gaya toh woh napaakh banjaayegi.

Regarding her interview in TV she thinks everyone is as stupid as her to believe her

Finally if u love VEENA please uski pooja karo aur aarti utaaro but dont comeup with stupid topics to gain sympathy for her and stop bashing salman or any other contestants in the forum because they are not as cheap as VEENA

Above the top your post has been reported for OFFENSIVE LANGUAGE against the host and fellow contestants!!!

Please make peace with yourself!!!

Too good..!!!ROFLROFLROFL
bt da way u r lughng faraaan 4 no reson iz 3 good 

romaila

sawaira Senior Member
sawaira
sawaira

Posted: 19 December 2010 at 2:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Soni_007

Originally posted by sawaira

Originally posted by Soni_007

Wow this post has become a medical centre LOL all cardiac discussions ROFL.I understand some people like Veena a lot that is why they are defending her worst actions. Accha chalo lets agree that poor thing is suffering from heart problems and she needs her heels to cure her heart problems. What is she doing sending matrimonial ads to indian men on BB (dont you think she is keeping her prospective husband proposal in dark by not telling them she is dil ki mareez?lol), hugging and kissing AAshmit while she should be in hospital bed fixing her cardiac ordeals. PUHLEASE! i think the woman is a total drama queen, fake, senseless and shameless being. She should be titled "miss-worst-come-backs"Her "best" comebacks are' you are so rude, damaakh khaarab hogaya hai, you are stupid, you have ego and she admires people like dolly BANDRA! all this tells us much about Veena.

n all dis wht u said tells abt u hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

uhh what are you 2 yrs old?  i just wrote all what Veena has done on the show so why talk about her bemaari-ness when she is doing other lame stuff on indian national television. Even today when she danced on sheila ki jawaani she danced like some bhoot took over her body and started to do seductive dance with khali Confused 
thaxxxxxxxxxxxx 4 provng wht i sed

romaila

alpha_sigma Senior Member
alpha_sigma
alpha_sigma

Posted: 19 December 2010 at 3:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by thickhead

1. Veena had tachycardia (180bpm) - this isnt life threatening. And don't call it a heart attack. Chest pain and/or palpitation wud be a better term. Ashmit's thalassemia needs more medical care.

are u like kidding me or have u taken ur user name a little too seriouslyWinkeh thickhead???Ouch
first and foremost she cleared in her interviews that she did not have a heart attack as most ppl thought and presumed that anything with cardia and attack means heart attack but a tachcardic episode....and 
secondly tachycardia of 180 bpm not serious!!!!...dude get ur facts straight an untreated case of ventricular tachycardia is a life threatening situation..and a thallesemic trait isn't...
if she indeed has ventr tachycardia like she claims then i do agree that she has the sense in not playing it for publicity...

Edited by alpha_sigma - 19 December 2010 at 3:25am

Rasny

Rasny IF-Rockerz
Rasny
Rasny

Posted: 19 December 2010 at 5:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by alpha_sigma

1. Veena had tachycardia (180bpm) - this isnt life threatening. And don't call it a heart attack. Chest pain and/or palpitation wud be a better term. Ashmit's thalassemia needs more medical care.

are u like kidding me or have u taken ur user name a little too seriouslyWinkeh thickhead???Ouch
first and foremost she cleared in her interviews that she did not have a heart attack as most ppl thought and presumed that anything with cardia and attack means heart attack but a tachcardic episode....and 
secondly tachycardia of 180 bpm not serious!!!!...dude get ur facts straight an untreated case of ventricular tachycardia is a life threatening situation..and a thallesemic trait isn't...
if she indeed has ventr tachycardia like she claims then i do agree that she has the sense in not playing it for publicity...
Yes, members r trying 2 make fun on each and every post. In case, if she is really suffering from ventricular tachycardia then the cause might be electrolyte abnormalities (I guess, she is not on antiarrhythmic drugs, any tricyclic antidepressants or is she suffering from bradicardia??Embarrassed). Now, I am in doubt that if a patient having electrolyte abnormalities, how it is possible 2 live in a locked house with limited food?LOL she never able 2 get enough potassium or enough calcium from her diet may leads to her case waste. so, I am relly confused now. I think due 2 Khali's food caused her gastritisTongue.
Thickhead might be thinking ash is suffering from T.majorOuchOuch and thanks for the clarificationsSmile
I have seen many time members trying 2 copy paste from internet regarding disease and try 2 do some nonsense arguments and this should be totally avoided. I have seen many posts regarding inmate's illness. members always forget that this forum is a mixture of every profession.

HaHaHeHe-Hupp

HaHaHeHe-Hupp IF-Sizzlerz
HaHaHeHe-Hupp
HaHaHeHe-Hupp

Posted: 19 December 2010 at 5:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rasny

Originally posted by alpha_sigma

Yes, members r trying 2 make fun on each and every post. In case, if she is really suffering from ventricular tachycardia then the cause might be electrolyte abnormalities (I guess, she is not on antiarrhythmic drugs, any tricyclic antidepressants or is she suffering from bradicardia??Embarrassed). Now, I am in doubt that if a patient having electrolyte abnormalities, how it is possible 2 live in a locked house with limited food?LOL she never able 2 get enough potassium or enough calcium from her diet may leads to her case waste. so, I am relly confused now. I think due 2 Khali's food caused her gastritisTongue.
Thickhead might be thinking ash is suffering from T.majorOuchOuch and thanks for the clarificationsSmile
I have seen many time members trying 2 copy paste from internet regarding disease and try 2 do some nonsense arguments and this should be totally avoided. I have seen many posts regarding inmate's illness. members always forget that this forum is a mixture of every profession.

omg , bro even u r  breaking ur fingers in giving them xplanation......

Go to top