Bigg Boss Season 4

India-Forums

Bigg Boss Season 4
Bigg Boss Season 4

Veena...what a great person..she has heart problem (Page 5)

vikas009 Senior Member
vikas009
vikas009

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 3:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by anonymousxoxo

she has a made a joke out of herself on this show. salman is a great host & makes fun of ONLY what is worthy of making fun of. I mean c'mon .. in every freaking episode, she makes sure she gets made fun of. like 'chaddi' dhona and stuff. ashmit doesn't miss a chance of disgracing her and after barely 2 minutes she starts hugging and kissing him again. the woman portrays she has no dignity. even before the show, she had all these weird controversies attached to her. Things she do for publicity.. ahh!
i agree

vikas009 Senior Member
vikas009
vikas009

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 3:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by wicked gal

Everyone has had their share of problemas.what about seema,do you know how miserable life is in jungle and how other dacoits treat women?shweta had a abusive ex who still wastes no opportunity to humiliate her and she is raising a daughter by herself.Do you know how difficult it is to be a single mother?what about dolly,worst kind of hell ANYONE could go through to lose a child.They all had some sorrows,nobody tries to gain sympathy.

<div></div>if salman would have known,he wouldn't have made fun,so chill.I mean how would he know?since when ppl with heart disease started pouting,panting,posing,seducing,massaging ppl?doesn't she eat oily food?after cardiac arrest are you allowed to eat that stuff?weird.I have two neighbours who had heart attacks,you have see how careful they are even when doing normal activity,forget about dancing in front of mirror with heels.
true said
sawaira Senior Member
sawaira
sawaira

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 3:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by wicked gal

Everyone has had their share of problemas.what about seema,do you know how miserable life is in jungle and how other dacoits treat women?shweta had a abusive ex who still wastes no opportunity to humiliate her and she is raising a daughter by herself.Do you know how difficult it is to be a single mother?what about dolly,worst kind of hell ANYONE could go through to lose a child.They all had some sorrows,nobody tries to gain sympathy.

if salman would have known,he wouldn't have made fun,so chill.I mean how would he know?since when ppl with  heart disease started pouting,panting,posing,seducing,massaging ppl?doesn't she eat oily food?after cardiac arrest are you allowed to eat that stuff?weird.I have two neighbours who had heart attacks,you have see how careful they are even when doing normal activity,forget about dancing in front of mirror with heels.
well talking abt eatng oily stuff.let me infm u if uv watck last 3 sesns of bb when rakhi use 2 cook 4 hrself only da oder cntstnts made it an issue for discxn n was syng bla bla bla.its hpng in all 3 sesn n da cntstns of bb4 r very mucho ready 4 dis typ of issu 2 grab sm1.so veena shud nt cook smthng dif 4 her as alrdy ppl r vry ......................
sawaira Senior Member
sawaira
sawaira

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 3:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by vikas009

Originally posted by anonymousxoxo

she has a made a joke out of herself on this show. salman is a great host & makes fun of ONLY what is worthy of making fun of. I mean c'mon .. in every freaking episode, she makes sure she gets made fun of. like 'chaddi' dhona and stuff. ashmit doesn't miss a chance of disgracing her and after barely 2 minutes she starts hugging and kissing him again. the woman portrays she has no dignity. even before the show, she had all these weird controversies attached to her. Things she do for publicity.. ahh!
i agree
salman is realy rude 2 her prsnly dat is 4 sure n jadoo ki jhappi is sooooooooooo commn out der dat evry cntstn hug andr 4 no resn:P:P:P:P talkng abt all of dem. n lyke u said salman made fun of only wht is worthy so u shud chk oud 2days episod of saturdy he made fun of katrina kaif  
 wht a host awys redy 2 do fun by makng ppl humilitd
nw u decid 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

nitu123

sawaira Senior Member
sawaira
sawaira

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 4:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by vikas009

Originally posted by sahar28ca

and proud on all those people who are laughing on Salman's mind blowing jokes... this person has a lot respect for women, he used to help Somy Ali, Aishwarya katrina thats why all her gfs love her...that includes Sangeeta Bijlani, Neela and Shaheen Jaffrey....he is a bit calm now in 40   age but he used to be very good in his youth, but still usko females say baat karne ki tameez hai and he very easily cross the limits in her jokes with shemales

Salute to to ignore such 3rd class jokes, and shame on all the members who are laughing like shameless people just bcoz Salman didnt cracked those jokes at that great teewari woman
yeah shweta is great
yeahhhhhhhh shweta is gr8 4 avng bf at home in marrde lyf. koi dhood ka dhula ni h bb4 me sb ek jaise h.

n salman kitna respect krta h women ko ull find it in saturdays epi whn he talk wid KATRINA KAIF

nitu123

sawaira Senior Member
sawaira
sawaira

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 4:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by milindo2

That reminds me Veena Malik is still inside, throw her out. Angry
PLXXXXXXXXXX USE UR ORIGINAL ID 
 EK COMMENT K LIYE NEW ID BANADI WAH WAH

nitu123

sawaira Senior Member
sawaira
sawaira

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 4:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by milindo2

She has heart problems, Vein problem in her right foot LOL

sympotoms of her heart problems like being Flirt, makkar, vulgar, nudity are already showing, her condition is serious

wow she is a great person.
WOWWWWWWWWWWW VEENA K LIYE NEW ID BANADI  WAH WAH DUDE M ENJOYNG IT VEENA NE TO SBKI NEENDEIN URADI HAR KOI USKE LIYE NEW ID BANA RAHA H TAKE CMENT KRE N USKE LIYE TI DISCUXN THRESD B BANA DALA AT FORUM.
OMQ VIJAY BHAIYYAAAAAAAAAAAA(MOD OF IF) kaha ho app yaha apki zaroorat h bache bigar gaye h ek baar phr apko ya bhaskar bhaiya ko ana hoga jese 5 saal phle aye they.
at vijay plzzz dis bb4 forum is getng dredful day by day take notice of it plx.

nitu123

HaHaHeHe-Hupp IF-Sizzlerz
HaHaHeHe-Hupp
HaHaHeHe-Hupp

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 4:11am | IP Logged
  i can not trust in ds info ,it seems to be fake like others  rumours .. if  literally she is suffered from any problem , may GOD  bless her n protect as well.....

Go to top