Bigg Boss Season 4

India-Forums

Bigg Boss Season 4
Bigg Boss Season 4

Veena...what a great person..she has heart problem (Page 3)

milindo2 Senior Member

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 2:15am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

addicted2tv

Shizaru Goldie
Shizaru
Shizaru

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 2:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by wicked gal

Everyone has had their share of problemas.what about seema,do you know how miserable life is in jungle and how other dacoits treat women?shweta had a abusive ex who still wastes no opportunity to humiliate her and she is raising a daughter by herself.Do you know how difficult it is to be a single mother?what about dolly,worst kind of hellANYONE could go through to lose a child.They all had some sorrows,nobody tries to gain sympathy.

<div></div>if salman would have known,he wouldn't have made fun,so chill.I mean how would he know?sincewhen ppl withheart diseasestarted pouting,panting,posing,seducing,massaging ppl?doesn't she eat oily food?after cardiac arrest are you allowed to eat that stuff?weird.I have two neighbours who had heart attacks,you have see how careful they are even when doing normal activity,forget about dancing in front of mirror with heels.

Well said!! One point to be noted pls....if Veena had a heart condition which was cause for concern and medical attention...she would have had to declare it to BB before she entered...if she had BB would not have shown her "panting" for breath, he would have had a doctor look at her. When someone has a heart attack they learn which side their heart is and where their ribs are!! When a sharabi falls and hurts his head n gets a bandage, the next day when asked what happened he says I fell over...he omits the I was drunk part!! So if madam V has had a heart attack which rumour has it was from popping mad V pills, then I'm not surpised she has not gone public....nautanki n more nautanki....and dheet ithni...tauba tauba...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

theindustrymonkkuttasaharrSomiim001

Aleena12 IF-Dazzler
Aleena12
Aleena12

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 2:23am | IP Logged
yeah ignored salman khans jokes? ahahh she didnt ignore she is just stupid enuf to understand them.. jiiiii  salman jiiiiii
prerna4rishav IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 2:25am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

lostmemorieskellyskuttasaharrm001cupid-struckFaraan92Gauahargeous_N

Aleena12 IF-Dazzler
Aleena12
Aleena12

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 2:32am | IP Logged

LOL

Edited by Aleena12 - 18 December 2010 at 2:32am
desivalues Senior Member
desivalues
desivalues

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 2:47am | IP Logged
I fail to understand why some people like to hate others. Is it just because the others do not live their stereotype or is to hide their own inadequacies? How hard is it to let people appreciate another human being without pouring the acid out of your stomach to ruin the moment? How hard is to to let people practice their own religion and live their own lives if they are not impinging on your freedoms? Let me say that psychological research has indeed shown that people who think poorly about themselves hide their lack of self-esteem by making others punching bags.

See some of the least educated people. Understand how they want to impose the strictest conditions of religion and society on the most hapless people. Think about Afghanistan, some of the most backward regions and places in the India or anywhere in the world. Women are the worst sufferers from this situation because under the circumstance, it is only "might is right". Should that be the doctrine for today's lawful world?

Does it want you to introspect and think about yourself?

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

vampire_diariesaritzianitu123

Shizaru Goldie
Shizaru
Shizaru

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 2:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by desivalues

I fail to understand why some people like to hate others. Is it just because the others do not live their stereotype or is to hide their own inadequacies? How hard is it to let people appreciate another human being without pouring the acid out of your stomach to ruin the moment? How hard is to to let people practice their own religion and live their own lives if they are not impinging on your freedoms? Let me say that psychological research has indeed shown that people who think poorly about themselves hide their lack of self-esteem by making others punching bags.

See some of the least educated people. Understand how they want to impose the strictest conditions of religion and society on the most hapless people. Think about Afghanistan, some of the most backward regions and places in the India or anywhere in the world. Women are the worst sufferers from this situation because under the circumstance, it is only "might is right". Should that be the doctrine for today's lawful world?

Arre yaar dil peh maath leh nah
If u wanna quote religion politics then its the wrong forum...
Take a chill pill...let ppl have their say...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

kuttasaharrm001

thickhead Senior Member
thickhead
thickhead

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 2:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by desivalues

Don't mind .. but ye galat jageh paste kar diya kya ? Itna gussa kis liye tthakur ..shaant !

LOL itna krodh .. ki "might is right" , doctrine, lawful world ... kya kya bol diyaLOL ..

kuchh samajh nahi aa raha ki ye kyu post kiya .. lol .. "impinging freedom", "religious freedom" ..LOLLOL

Go to top