Bigg Boss Season 4

India-Forums

   
Bigg Boss Season 4
Bigg Boss Season 4

Veena...what a great person..she has heart problem (Page 10)

Rasny IF-Rockerz
Rasny
Rasny

Joined: 04 August 2007
Posts: 6715

Posted: 19 December 2010 at 5:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by vikrant ronit

Originally posted by Rasny

Originally posted by alpha_sigma

Originally posted by thickhead

1. Veena had tachycardia (180bpm) - this isnt life threatening. And don't call it a heart attack. Chest pain and/or palpitation wud be a better term. Ashmit's thalassemia needs more medical care.

are u like kidding me or have u taken ur user name a little too seriouslyWinkeh thickhead???Ouch
first and foremost she cleared in her interviews that she did not have a heart attack as most ppl thought and presumed that anything with cardia and attack means heart attack but a tachcardic episode....and 
secondly tachycardia of 180 bpm not serious!!!!...dude get ur facts straight an untreated case of ventricular tachycardia is a life threatening situation..and a thallesemic trait isn't...
if she indeed has ventr tachycardia like she claims then i do agree that she has the sense in not playing it for publicity...
Yes, members r trying 2 make fun on each and every post. In case, if she is really suffering from ventricular tachycardia then the cause might be electrolyte abnormalities (I guess, she is not on antiarrhythmic drugs, any tricyclic antidepressants or is she suffering from bradicardia??Embarrassed). Now, I am in doubt that if a patient having electrolyte abnormalities, how it is possible 2 live in a locked house with limited food?LOL she never able 2 get enough potassium or enough calcium from her diet may leads to her case waste. so, I am relly confused now. I think due 2 Khali's food caused her gastritisTongue.
Thickhead might be thinking ash is suffering from T.majorOuchOuch and thanks for the clarificationsSmile
I have seen many time members trying 2 copy paste from internet regarding disease and try 2 do some nonsense arguments and this should be totally avoided. I have seen many posts regarding inmate's illness. members always forget that this forum is a mixture of every profession.


 omg , bro even u r  breaking ur fingers in giving them xplanation......
Veena had tachycardia (180bpm) - this isnt life threatening. And don't call it a heart attack. Chest pain and/or palpitation wud be a better term. Ashmit's thalassemia needs more medical care.
this information caused me 2 write again in threadLOLLOL we shouldn't write something until unless we r sure abt thatOuch

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

HaHaHeHe-Hupp

HaHaHeHe-Hupp IF-Sizzlerz
HaHaHeHe-Hupp
HaHaHeHe-Hupp

Joined: 18 January 2009
Posts: 20444

Posted: 19 December 2010 at 5:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rasny

Originally posted by vikrant ronit

Originally posted by Rasny

Originally posted by alpha_sigma

Originally posted by thickhead

1. Veena had tachycardia (180bpm) - this isnt life threatening. And don't call it a heart attack. Chest pain and/or palpitation wud be a better term. Ashmit's thalassemia needs more medical care.

are u like kidding me or have u taken ur user name a little too seriouslyWinkeh thickhead???Ouch
first and foremost she cleared in her interviews that she did not have a heart attack as most ppl thought and presumed that anything with cardia and attack means heart attack but a tachcardic episode....and 
secondly tachycardia of 180 bpm not serious!!!!...dude get ur facts straight an untreated case of ventricular tachycardia is a life threatening situation..and a thallesemic trait isn't...
if she indeed has ventr tachycardia like she claims then i do agree that she has the sense in not playing it for publicity...
Yes, members r trying 2 make fun on each and every post. In case, if she is really suffering from ventricular tachycardia then the cause might be electrolyte abnormalities (I guess, she is not on antiarrhythmic drugs, any tricyclic antidepressants or is she suffering from bradicardia??Embarrassed). Now, I am in doubt that if a patient having electrolyte abnormalities, how it is possible 2 live in a locked house with limited food?LOL she never able 2 get enough potassium or enough calcium from her diet may leads to her case waste. so, I am relly confused now. I think due 2 Khali's food caused her gastritisTongue.
Thickhead might be thinking ash is suffering from T.majorOuchOuch and thanks for the clarificationsSmile
I have seen many time members trying 2 copy paste from internet regarding disease and try 2 do some nonsense arguments and this should be totally avoided. I have seen many posts regarding inmate's illness. members always forget that this forum is a mixture of every profession.


 omg , bro even u r  breaking ur fingers in giving them xplanation......
Veena had tachycardia (180bpm) - this isnt life threatening. And don't call it a heart attack. Chest pain and/or palpitation wud be a better term. Ashmit's thalassemia needs more medical care.
this information caused me 2 write again in threadLOLLOL we shouldn't write something until unless we r sure abt thatOuch


 bro ,veena's fans are in doubt about what happened to veena dt night , she was suffered from another decease but they started teling dt she  had problem of heart. if she gets to know about ds rumour ,pta nahi kya kahegi????

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Rasny

Faraan92 IF-Stunnerz
Faraan92
Faraan92

Joined: 27 September 2009
Posts: 36437

Posted: 19 December 2010 at 5:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sawaira

bt da way u r lughng faraaan 4 no reson iz 3 good 
I'll laugh wenever i want..!!!CoolLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

RasnyHaHaHeHe-Hupp

sawaira Senior Member
sawaira
sawaira

Joined: 16 April 2005
Posts: 425

Posted: 19 December 2010 at 8:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Faraan_4_Shweta

Originally posted by sawaira

bt da way u r lughng faraaan 4 no reson iz 3 good 
I'll laugh wenever i want..!!!CoolLOL
ohhhhhhhhhhhh smiley banda
Faraan92 IF-Stunnerz
Faraan92
Faraan92

Joined: 27 September 2009
Posts: 36437

Posted: 19 December 2010 at 9:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sawaira

Originally posted by Faraan_4_Shweta

Originally posted by sawaira

bt da way u r lughng faraaan 4 no reson iz 3 good 
I'll laugh wenever i want..!!!CoolLOL
ohhhhhhhhhhhh smiley banda
G G i'm..!!!Big smileLOL
Chits1 IF-Stunnerz
Chits1
Chits1

Joined: 17 June 2005
Posts: 37872

Posted: 19 December 2010 at 10:45am | IP Logged
I hope and pray Veena's heart problem goes away soon.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ShizaruRasny

Rasny IF-Rockerz
Rasny
Rasny

Joined: 04 August 2007
Posts: 6715

Posted: 19 December 2010 at 11:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Chits1

I hope and pray Veena's heart problem goes away soon.
EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Faraan92

HaHaHeHe-Hupp IF-Sizzlerz
HaHaHeHe-Hupp
HaHaHeHe-Hupp

Joined: 18 January 2009
Posts: 20444

Posted: 19 December 2010 at 11:30am | IP Logged
Even veena does not know from which problem she suffering? Some say acidity n some say heart. I would go with acidity.

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
Spoiler....The leading person is.....

2 3

Author: Rasny   Replies: 17   Views: 2422

Rasny 17 2422 26 December 2009 at 6:58am by indianlady
Which housemates were truly decent at heart?

Author: ShikhaH   Replies: 8   Views: 1505

ShikhaH 8 1505 23 December 2009 at 3:37am by sita11
Family Problem: You can be BB contestant

Author: Surajmodi   Replies: 5   Views: 1054

Surajmodi 5 1054 09 December 2009 at 12:02am by bhishma_p
Most Ugly person :: in look only

Author: Piasengupta21   Replies: 3   Views: 1103

Piasengupta21 3 1103 02 December 2009 at 4:51am by Autumn.

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Bigg Boss Season 4 Topic Index

  • Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index