Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DheeJattanDi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 13 years ago
Don't talk about Salman, its her own fault that people crack such jokes on her..
If she was a decent girl no1 wud have dared to crack such jokes on her, and somehow what he said was true.. and even you know that !
And what you should think about is, why din't Sally crack such jokes on Tiwari ? because he knows that she isn't like that cheapo =]
HaHaHeHe-Hupp thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: lathika4u

at the age of 26  or 32 heart attack!!! LOL.... impossible.... she is suffering from gas problem same like dolly.......!! she might be experiencing acidity along with gas which causes heart burn and whatever symptoms she was giving.. a small doze of Omi presol will take care of it..

poor  veena has small heart n  dts suffered from attack ,🤣 its not fair yaar . i think dt ds stroy created by  saher only...

dolly  vents his gas out  by f*** , ds veena cant do same like dolly???? looks like she does not like spoiling atmosphere ......
S a r a h thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
how can anyone be a blind fan of person like Veena who doesnt have self respect and washes clothes of friends and announces... also a person like Shweta jo apne baap ki tak nahi sunti hai aur sarey aam galiyan deti hai...

and their fans fight with each other just because they like them....
Soni_007 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Wow this post has become a medical centre LOL all cardiac discussions ðŸ¤£.I understand some people like Veena a lot that is why they are defending her worst actions. Accha chalo lets agree that poor thing is suffering from heart problems and she needs her heels to cure her heart problems. What is she doing sending matrimonial ads to indian men on BB (dont you think she is keeping her prospective husband proposal in dark by not telling them she is dil ki mareez?lol), hugging and kissing AAshmit while she should be in hospital bed fixing her cardiac ordeals. PUHLEASE! i think the woman is a total drama queen, fake, senseless and shameless being. She should be titled "miss-worst-come-backs"Her "best" comebacks are– you are so rude, damaakh khaarab hogaya hai, you are stupid, you have ego and she admires people like dolly BANDRA! all this tells us much about Veena.

sawaira thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: kuttasaharr

Sahar please find out symptoms of heart attack

1. heavy breathing or difficulties in breathing
2. sweating in palms
3. vomiting
4.lethargic and cannot talk
5. pain starts like a burn on the left side and spreads to shoulder and left arms and then hands!!!

as per veena's pain concerns it certainly looked liked she has gastric trouble which also gives burning sensation in the thoracic ribs which often is mistaken as cardiac arrest!!!!

Cardiac arrest is mostly heriditary. If someone in family has it tehn she might get it.
woman in the age of 20-30 are highly unlikely to get it!!!! even though with high blood pressure and collestoral

before posting something regarding medicine and disease first please check urself in medical websites about the disease and symptoms

If veena didnt have above conditions then she didnt have heart attack. if she had one then certainly a doctor would have been called and rushed her to hospital

A person who have had heart attack wouldnt be able to walk definetely on heels and dance!!!

That shows she is totally faking it for gaining sympathy and salman did make fun of her because she deserved to be made fun of!!!!

Thirdly when u post something stick to the point. dont bring GHOSTS OF GIRLFREINDS PAST for you veena darling.!!!

Regarding Shweta Tiwari definetely she is sensible in not making herself afool out on national television and she restrained herslef in doing so!!! U r obsessed with ST as its bothering u that she doesnt act as foolish as Veena

Salman made a dig at veena saying she acts like married woman by washing chaddi's. if veena has any sense of shame she shoudl refrain fro doing any cheap acts.

Somebody mentioned about ST's BF at  home. Why bring people sitting at home into this forum? in that case veena has countless BF's and numerous scandals to her glory. agar ek baar chitta khol gaya toh woh napaakh banjaayegi.

Regarding her interview in TV she thinks everyone is as stupid as her to believe her

Finally if u love VEENA please uski pooja karo aur aarti utaaro but dont comeup with stupid topics to gain sympathy for her and stop bashing salman or any other contestants in the forum because they are not as cheap as VEENA

Above the top your post has been reported for OFFENSIVE LANGUAGE against the host and fellow contestants!!!

Please make peace with yourself!!!
woooooooooooooooo it was an essay man in short lik dete aap k  u hate veena,simple buddy  

sawaira thumbnail
Originally posted by: Soni_007

Wow this post has become a medical centre LOL all cardiac discussions ðŸ¤£.I understand some people like Veena a lot that is why they are defending her worst actions. Accha chalo lets agree that poor thing is suffering from heart problems and she needs her heels to cure her heart problems. What is she doing sending matrimonial ads to indian men on BB (dont you think she is keeping her prospective husband proposal in dark by not telling them she is dil ki mareez?lol), hugging and kissing AAshmit while she should be in hospital bed fixing her cardiac ordeals. PUHLEASE! i think the woman is a total drama queen, fake, senseless and shameless being. She should be titled "miss-worst-come-backs"Her "best" comebacks are' you are so rude, damaakh khaarab hogaya hai, you are stupid, you have ego and she admires people like dolly BANDRA! all this tells us much about Veena.

n all dis wht u said tells abt u hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
sawaira thumbnail
Originally posted by: Imars99

Someone has heart attack or not its not easy to detect yes sometime you have

Heart Attack Symptoms and Warning Signs sometimes not.Silent Heart Attack which is by far the most damaging myocardial infarction (AMI or MI). Twice as many people die from a silent heart attack as compared to those that experienced a myocardial infarction with chess pain.(http://www.silentheartattack.org/). yes,its highly unlikely that Veena have heart attack  unless hereditary. But she had history of Tachycardia,anxiety and depression. So she not faking it.

As far as Salman concerned , he was very rude,vulgar and humiliating whatever the conditions may be. It's a show and you are on national television.you can't talk like this to any woman.Veena is only reason Session 4 is running,otherwise this would be worst session so far. Must say she hundred time better than other fake woman in the house and mms king Asshit.

wooooooooo another big essay bt agreee wid u :)
sweet_angel27 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
I don't hate Veena Malik but I'm also not her greatest fan either. I didn't know about her heart condition and I'm sure a lot of others didn't either. I didn't even know Veena Malik before she came to BIgg boss. Maybe Salman didn't know about her heart condition, I'm sure if he did he wouldn't make fun of her, on that point. I mean after all he's human, I'm sure he has some feelings, cause a person can't just open a huge charity just to show people.
Faraan92 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: kuttasaharr

Sahar please find out symptoms of heart attack

1. heavy breathing or difficulties in breathing
2. sweating in palms
3. vomiting
4.lethargic and cannot talk
5. pain starts like a burn on the left side and spreads to shoulder and left arms and then hands!!!

as per veena's pain concerns it certainly looked liked she has gastric trouble which also gives burning sensation in the thoracic ribs which often is mistaken as cardiac arrest!!!!

Cardiac arrest is mostly heriditary. If someone in family has it tehn she might get it.
woman in the age of 20-30 are highly unlikely to get it!!!! even though with high blood pressure and collestoral

before posting something regarding medicine and disease first please check urself in medical websites about the disease and symptoms

If veena didnt have above conditions then she didnt have heart attack. if she had one then certainly a doctor would have been called and rushed her to hospital

A person who have had heart attack wouldnt be able to walk definetely on heels and dance!!!

That shows she is totally faking it for gaining sympathy and salman did make fun of her because she deserved to be made fun of!!!!

Thirdly when u post something stick to the point. dont bring GHOSTS OF GIRLFREINDS PAST for you veena darling.!!!

Regarding Shweta Tiwari definetely she is sensible in not making herself afool out on national television and she restrained herslef in doing so!!! U r obsessed with ST as its bothering u that she doesnt act as foolish as Veena

Salman made a dig at veena saying she acts like married woman by washing chaddi's. if veena has any sense of shame she shoudl refrain fro doing any cheap acts.

Somebody mentioned about ST's BF at  home. Why bring people sitting at home into this forum? in that case veena has countless BF's and numerous scandals to her glory. agar ek baar chitta khol gaya toh woh napaakh banjaayegi.

Regarding her interview in TV she thinks everyone is as stupid as her to believe her

Finally if u love VEENA please uski pooja karo aur aarti utaaro but dont comeup with stupid topics to gain sympathy for her and stop bashing salman or any other contestants in the forum because they are not as cheap as VEENA

Above the top your post has been reported for OFFENSIVE LANGUAGE against the host and fellow contestants!!!

Please make peace with yourself!!!

Too good..!!!🤣🤣🤣
Soni_007 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: sawaira

n all dis wht u said tells abt u hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

uhh what are you 2 yrs old?  i just wrote all what Veena has done on the show so why talk about her bemaari-ness when she is doing other lame stuff on indian national television. Even today when she danced on sheila ki jawaani she danced like some bhoot took over her body and started to do seductive dance with khali ðŸ˜•