RapChick101 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: SujaLuvsMayur

congrats .

i ws always a silent reader of ur FF.
it was grt.
continue soon.
i decide this time to comment on ur FF, so plz add me in ur pm list.

Thanks  Suja!!  :)
m  so  glad  u  commented!🤗
yup  added  you!😳
RapChick101 thumbnail
Originally posted by: sajanfan004

heyy adz

Nice part. sweet.
weneevr i click on the "like" tab of urs.....it doesnt happen.....so do add me to the pm list!!

Thanks!
I  added  you  Vidhi  :)
RapChick101 thumbnail
:)
Edited by AttractiveAdya - 13 years ago
RapChick101 thumbnail
I'll  update  tomorrow  for  sure!
RapChick101 thumbnail
Thanks  for  hitting  the  "like"  tab  guys! ðŸ¤—

Mahima_13 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
cong on ur new thread

u desreve it like anything

and a gr8 update yaaar

RapChick101 thumbnail
Originally posted by: MjhtFan_Mahima

cong on ur new thread

u desreve it like anything

and a gr8 update yaaar

Thank  you! ðŸ¤—
and  a  very  Happy  and  prosperous  New  Year  to  you  too!
RapChick101 thumbnail
Hey  guys  wish  u  all  a  very  Happy New Year!🤗
here's  d  part  wid  new  entries (they  are  only  for  2  parts...this  one  and  the  next  one  so  in  short  cameos). Hope  you  guys  like  d  part!😳

Part 11 (A)

In  the  hall  where  the  academic  meet  was  being  held  everybody  was  nervous  somewhere  down  the  line.  The  hall  had  a  large  audience  because  most  of  the  students  of  all  the  participant  colleges were  gathered  and  sitting.  The  and  also  a  long  and  big  panel  of  judges  sitting  there   making  everybody  even  more  afraid.

Gunjan  and  Mayank  stood  in  a  corner  at  waiting  for  the  host  to  arrive  and  discussing  about  how  the  host  is    irresponsible.  Mayank  was  really  very  irritated  with  host  but  when  finally  he  arrived  Mayank  smiled  and  told  Gunjan  to  be  ready.

--------------------------------

The  host  came  on  stage  and  started  blabbering  about  the  colleges  and  other  irrelevant  things. The  host  was  now  telling  out  the  names  of  the  participants.
 "Pooja  and  Sushant  from  Virus  college,  Kabir  and  Piya  from  Mount  College,  Gunjan  and  Mayank    from  Excel  College , Angad  and  Ruhi  from  Tulip  College"
  They  all  settled  down  and  the  academic  meet  began.

The  host  then  said  " In  the  first  round  a person  from  each  team  will  come  here  and  speak  on  any  topic  given  here."

First  was  Sushant  and  his  topic  was  Telephone  communication  and  he  did  a  good  job.  The  next  was  Kabir  whose  topic was  corruption  and  he  was  great.  Then  came  Angad  who  had  to  speak  on  the  music  of  today  and  he  spoke  about  how  songs  are  not  good  when  they  are  slow  and  he  sang  Pee  loon  in  a  chipmunk's  voice  and  looked  at  his  partner  i.e  Ruhi  who  flattered  her  eyelashes  while  everybody  else  laughed.

Last  was   Gunjan  whose  topic  was  importance  of  Mother. Nupur  looked  at  shocked  by  the  topic  she  had  got  while  Mayank  was  about  to  get  and  speak  on  the  topic. Samrat  knew  she  had  the  strength  to  speak. She  closed  her  eyes  for  a  minute  or  two  and  then  began  speaking  
 "A  mother,  is  the  only  one  who  can  understand  the  child  but  also  befriend  him / her.  I  think  people  are  really  lucky  to  have  a  mother   with  whom  they  can  talk , laugh , cry  and  most  importantly  confide  in. Well  I  don't  have  a  mother  but  that  doesn't  make  me  any  less  lucky  because  I  have  a  sister  whose  more  than  her  relation  with  me.  Thank  you! " She  ended  her  speech  and  was  about  to  go  back  to  her  seat  when  she  heard  a  sound  of  clap,  she  turned  to  find  Samrat  standing  and  clapping  and  two  seconds  later  everybody  began  clapping. She  looked  at  Nupur  who  was  slightly  teary  eyed  and  then  at  Mayank  who  was  very  happy  and  showed  her  thumbs  up.

The  host  came  up  and said  "Okay  now  the  positions  are  there's  a  tie  between  Kabir  and  Gunjan  followed  by  Sushant  and  Angad  please  work  harder  the  next  time."

----------------------------------

*Next  day*

The  host  said  "Today  is  the  second  and  last  round,  in  this  round  the  all  the  teams  will  shuffle  and  people  from  the  audience  will  also  be  in  .  Then  the  new  pairs  would  be  formed  but  there'll  be  3  people  in  one  team  and  they'll  have  to  do  an  advertisement  on  the  given  product. You'll  get  1  day  for  it"

All  the  participants  and  people  from  the  audience  write  their  names  in  chits  and  gave  it  to  the  host  who  shuffled  them  and  said  " Okay!  so  here  are  the  teams,  Pooja - Benji - Angad,  aur  aapka  product  hai  Maggie  Noodles."  Benji  was  laughing  hearing  that  their  product  was "Maggie  Noodles"  while  Angad-Pooja  just  looked  at  him.

The  host  then  said  "Next  team  is  of  Mayank-Nupur-Ruhi  and  their  product  is  Amul  milk." Mayank  was  shocked  with  his  luck,  he  couldn't  believe  he  was  stuck  with  those  two.

The  host continued " The third team is of  Gunjan- Samrat-  Kabir  and  your  topic  is  Mythari  fabrics." Samrat  was  very  happy  that  he  was  with  Gunjan  while  Gunjan  was  annoyed  again  but  glad  that  they  weren't  the  only  two.

The  host  ended  by  saying  " Last  team  is  of  Piya-Diya-  Sushant  and  your  product  is  sunsilk  shampoo  best  of  luck  to  all"

---------------------------------------

*In  Mayank's  room*

Ruhi  and  Nupur  were  sitting  on  the  bed  while  Mayank  was  speaking.
 He  was  saying "Okay!  Ab  humare  paas  bohot  kamm  time  hai  iss  liye  maine  yeh  socha  hai  ke  Nupur  tum  milk  ka  packet  pakard  ke  aaogi  aur  usse  niche  rakhogi  phir  main  aake  usse  piyunga  aur  kahonga  it's  the  best  milk with  lot's  of  protein  and  calcium   aur  phir  Ruhi  tum  aakar  kahogi  ki  yeh  hai  Amul  Milk ,  please  buy  it." He  turned  to  look  at  them  and  found  them  sleeping.

*In  Angad's  room*

All  three  of  them  were  going  from  left  to  right  then  Pooja  said  "IDEA!"  and  Angad  and  Benji  said  "Kya??"  Pooja  said  "Nahi  Kuch  nahi!". Then   Angad   said  "Idea!"  and  Pooja  and  Benji  said  "KYA?".Angad  started   telling  that  Pooja  will  prepare  the  noodles  and   they'll  eat  them  and  say  awesome,  then  Benji  asked  "Phir?"  Angad  was  like  "Bass!  utna  hi!"

*In  Gunjan's  room*

The  three  of  them  sat  on  Gunjan's  bed  and  were  thinking  of  something.  Finally  Gunjan  said  she  had  an  idea  and  started  telling  her  concept.  She  began "Tum  dono  naa  uss  fabric  ki  shirts  pehen  naa  aur  main  peeche  se  voice  over  dedungi,  simple." Samrat  said  "haan  haan!  hum  dono  bilkul  chimpanzees  lagenge  kyunki  inki  shirts  pe  flowers  aur  hearts  ek  saath  banne  hue  hain." Kabir  also  said  the  idea  wasn't  good. 

--------------------------------------------

*In  Piya's  room*

They  were  trying  to  think  but  couldn't  think  of  anything  good  enough.  What  could  they  do  with  Shampoos?

----------------------------------------------
**ONE  HOUR  LATER**
----------------------------------------------

*In  Mayank's  room*

Things  had  changed  now  instead  of  Nupur  and  Ruhi,  Mayank  was  sitting  on  the  bed  watching  Nupur  and  Ruhi  speak.
 Ruhi  was  saying  "Mayank  tum  apni  baniyan  main  aake  dudh  ka  glass  utha  ke  piyoge  aur  phir  tum  hum  dono  main  se  kissi   ko  uthane  ki  koshish  karoge  par  nahi  utha  paaoge  aur  phir  tum  Amul  dudh  piyoge  aur  dusri  ladki  ko  utha  loge."
 Mayank  interupted  "Thoda  filmy  nahi  hai."
 Nupur  said  "Tum  chup  raho  samjhe!  Yeh  hum  dono  ne  plan  kiya  hai  aur  bohot  acha  hai,  haina  Ruhi?"
 Ruhi  said "Tracker!  Call  me  Tracker  and  yes  we're  the  best"
 Mayank  whispered  "yeah  right!"
 "Tumne  kuch  kaha?"  said  Ruhi  and  Nupur  together.

------------------------------------

Iin  Piya's  room*

"Diya  hum  yeh  nahi  kar  sakte!  Mere  baal  curly  hain  aur  yeh  jo  tum  keh  rahi  ho  is  possible  only  with  straight  hair."  said  Piya .
 "Toh  tum  hair  straighten  karalo"  said  Diya  annoyed.
 "Diya  please  maine  Kahan  naa  main  nahi  kar waaongi,  Sushant  tum  kya  kehte  ho"  said  Piya  equally  annoyed.
 Before  Sushant  could  reply  Diya  said 
 "Woh  kya  kahega?  his  hair  is  also  straight  so  majority  wins,  haah!"
 "Okay!"  said  an  angry  Piya.

-----------------------------------

*In  Angad's  room*

"Okay  so  main  yeh  keh  raha  thi  ,  ke  lets  make  maggie  together  and  then  we  can  have  it  and  say  good  things  about  it! " said  Angad.
 "Awesome  Idea"  said  Benji  and  Pooja  together.

-----------------------------------------

*In  Gunjan's  room"

"Dekho  guys  last  idea  please!"  said  Gunjan  pleading  them  to  hear.
 "Fine  last  time"  said  Samrat  looking  at  her  puppy  face.
 "Pehle  main  ek  gandi  quality  ki  saree  pehenoogi  and  you  guys  won't  even  look  at  me  and  avoid  me  phir  Main  ek  Mythari  ki  saree  pehen  ke  aaongi  aur  tum  dono  mere  peeche  hoge  aur  kahoge  ki  the  fabric  is  good. And  then  tum  dono  main  se  ek  hero. How  is  it"
 Samrat  and  Kabir  looked  at  her  and  said  "WOW!  Good  one"  together.  

Precap : The  acts  performed  and Academic  meet  results! 
and  New  Year  Party!

I  promise  next  part  will  be  up  by  tuesday  morning!

Luv  Adya!🤗

SahSah thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
thanks was awesome update....loved it
wish a great year ahead