Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

India-Forums

Bollywood movies that never made any sense to you (Page 5)

eraser IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 11:49pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

scinerdVedika211smarieU-No-PookooliioIHeartDeepika.

eraser IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 12:00am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Vedika211nimrahpetticoat

melonie IF-Rockerz
melonie
melonie

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 1:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sharad K. rocks

Mujse Dosti Karoge....come fall in love with aloo ke parathe
 LOL LOL LOL But I kinda liked that movie even though I didn't like Rani and Hrithik as a pair. But I have admit the climax really irritated me......it was really funny how the sindoor "accidently' fell on Rani's head Wink

Originally posted by smarie pants

oh and how can i forget Love story 2050....."i dunt need luck...i have love"...*pulls hair out*....harman says it soo many times throughout the muvie i swear this is the reason why luck was like "okay smartie....lets see how love helps u when i leave u and the film flops"....

he somehow knows that priyanka would be in 2050....just randomly....and there he goes and stalks her like a teenager although shes clearly not the one he loved, but just luks like her...yet he still wants her....thats true love right there!!! 

and dunt even get me started on the darth vader villan guy!! 

oh and also whats ur rashee...i dunt get the logic behind all the gals luking the same....the uncle says something like " Iss umar main tum jitni bhi ladkiyon ko dekhoge, un sabka chehra tumhe ek jaisa nazar aayega kyunki tum har chehre main apne sapno ki rajkumari ka chehra dhoond rahe ho."Confused....and why the hell does he marry the aquarius woman....he was just a rebound for her!!! aarggh...
OMG I am so glad I didn't watch Love story 2050 LOL LOL agree with what you said on WYR....my God it was a boring film Ouch

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.khoobsurat.

melonie IF-Rockerz
melonie
melonie

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 1:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by lensahunte08

i also didnt get wht karthik calling karthik was abt....so he records messages for himself....but wait...they are 2 hour long messages with just the right pauses so tht he can cross question himself....the phone must have had amazing memory...

moreover....the phsyciatrist tells him tht hes suffering from "multiple mental disorder"....W*F...therz no such thing!!! its either multiple personality disorder or multiple mental disorders (which means more than 1 mental disorder).....Ouch

There is def a lot of W*F moments in KCK. Like the recording messages thing you mentioned was really weird and didn't get the point of it. But I enjoyed the film. It kept me at the edge of my seat, even though I knew he had some kind of mental disorder. But still it was very suspensful and I enjoyed it...until of course they revealed the brilliant  he was recording the messages himself part. Confused I was expecting something really intelligent and blows your mind kind of ending like Inception was.
KCK was another movie which gave me high hopes till the end... they really crashed all my hopes with their stupid logic Broken Heart Ouch

Originally posted by Natss

Saawariya- It was all blue and had no real story..Just weird n made no sense to meConfused
Didn't watch the movie...glad I didn't LOL

Originally posted by lensahunte08

You guys realize that all these films we named are flops. I wonder why? Seriously what the hell were the directors on when writing these brilliant films. LOL
They had too much hope on the janta  Wink very optimistic I would say  LOL
melonie IF-Rockerz
melonie
melonie

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 1:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by eraser

I went over to someones place and I had no choice but to watch this movie called "Tarzan" (the bollywood one) and honestly all I could say was W*F Confused it was Ayesha takia's first movie and had Ajay devgan for 5 minutes.

So basically Ajay devgan is killed by some bad guys and his spirit goes into his CAR!!!!!!Confused and when his son grow up, he realizes that his car is actually his dad and his son takes revenge on the bad guys with the car since his car a.k.a his dad knows all the directions. Honestly, mobbatein, paheli,dhoom etc are like masterpieces in front of this movie. CRAAAAAAAAAPIEST MOVIE EVER!!!

Oh I remember seeing promos of that movie....so happy I didn't watch it LOL 
kooliio IF-Sizzlerz
kooliio
kooliio

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 1:55am | IP Logged

i once watched this movie on zee cinema called jaani dushman ek anokhi kahani....it had like this huge random star cast with aftab, akshay kumar, sonu nigam, sunil shetty sunny deol, manisha koirala and some other random starlets.....

the muvie was so wierd....it was abt manisha and sunny who are in luv and akki, sunil et all are their firends...but manisha gets molested by sumone and so she kills herself...now manisha had a secret admirer who was a snake in his previous life when manisha was a naagin....the two snakes fell in luv but were sperated by this evil sorcerer amrish puri who curses them.....so manisha's ghost realises her previous birth...and so the ghost and the snake dude avenge her death by killing every male in the society Confused...incl akki, sunil, sonu and everyone.....how they survive is the story

believe me when i say every single scene was so W*F....but i kept watching it hoping it will make some sense in the end...and it didnt!!!! 
i think it's one of the stupidest bollywood movie ever madeLOLLOL
i m still wondering why did i watch itErmm..moreover, why did they even thought of making such a movie??

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Vedika211IHeartDeepika.

kooliio IF-Sizzlerz
kooliio
kooliio

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 2:05am | IP Logged
cant really remember any of the old movies but from the recent movies, it have to been PAATHSHALA that didnt make sense to me...i mean that movie was sooo lame Dead...i cant even explain the movie bcoz i didnt get the storyLOL 
wonder what were the makers thinking about when they made this movie???

Edited by kooliio - 18 December 2010 at 2:10am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

scinerd.khoobsurat.

Abbyviv Goldie
Abbyviv
Abbyviv

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 2:14am | IP Logged
Hum Saath Saath Hain, can't think of anything else, the movie has no plot at all .. 

Go to top