Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

India-Forums

Bollywood movies that never made any sense to you (Page 12)

melonie IF-Rockerz
melonie
melonie

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 9:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by chocogurl

Tashan! W*F was that?!

And Kambakkht Ishq...a watch in your stomach?! W*F?!

Also, a while ago..I watched this very awkward movie..I don't recall the name..but it had Mohnish Behl. The whole movie was just "W*F",- it was just that horrible. It was something about a guy and a girl fall in love with each other, and they make out in the shower and what not..but at the end, they find out they're bro-sis. Lmfao. And the two actors...whoever they were..needed to take a trip back to acting school!
@ Bold...that is really disgusting Ouch really eewwwww

Originally posted by lhcj21

Hahahaha...one movie comes to mind...YEH LAMHE JUDAAI KE (Worst Shahrukh film ever!!!)
Hmmm....didn't watch that movie LOL

Originally posted by lensahunte08

Kabhi alvida na kehna. GRRRR I hated every character in this film. Hated SRK, Rani, Preity and Abhi for doing this film. I just wanted to kill their characters esp Rani and SRK. Just didn't get the point of this film.

And yes KI was not really that great. I hated  bebo for doing it. But it wasn't a flop and it grossed a lot of money.Because it's opening day, it made a lot of money. It would have been a hit, but word of mouth and the critics trashed it left and right.
I also hated KANK....I don't think even the actors wanted to be a part of that movie Ouch

Originally posted by dazzelll

see movies like dhoom are supposed to be senless and so hrithik can escape whenever he wants, as long as it is good for the visual..ppl enjoy it, then it doesnt matter

but i have a problem with movies which are considered classic , but r so dumb. for example, kuch kuch hota he..where 8yr girl first of all is reading her dead mother's letters and then become a matchmaker for her father. Oh on top, Rani knew for sure before she died that kajol would not marry anyone else but srk...and she would just wait for him for 8 years. It is sooo unrealistic.
KKHH was a movie that I loved when it was released. I watched it like 10-12 times but it's been years now that I watched it...so don't know if I still hold the same feelings for that movie Embarrassed

perfectlyflawed IF-Sizzlerz
perfectlyflawed
perfectlyflawed

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 11:26pm | IP Logged
Dhoom 1n 2 both , Khushi , KANK ,  Badmaash Company ( yh ppl can be fooled but tht was jst tooo much to digest ) .. Rab ne banadi Jodi  -  .. How on earth Anushka cudn't recognise Shahrukh ?LOL n how on earth such a shy n timid person like Suri behave tht awfully in Raj's avtaar ?LOL , Dil bole Hadippa also for the very same reason ..LOL Was it tht difficult to make out tht it was Rani in tht guy's dress up ?LOL

Will add more :P

Edited by reha_rm - 18 December 2010 at 11:31pm
Mistyy IF-Sizzlerz
Mistyy
Mistyy

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 11:38pm | IP Logged
^^omg yes,  RNBDJ ..the most unrealistic movie of all time..trying to sell the movie as greatest love story where there is no lover story!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

perfectlyflawed

perfectlyflawed
perfectlyflawed

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 11:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by dazzelll

^^omg yes,  RNBDJ ..the most unrealistic movie of all time..trying to sell the movie as greatest love story where there is no lover story!!

exactly ... one minute Tani decides she'll elope with Raj coz he luvs her n then  BANG ! the very next moment  she sees RAB in Suri n falls in luv with him !LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Vedika211IHeartDeepika.

lalixlily IF-Rockerz

Posted: 19 December 2010 at 12:29am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

scinerdVedika211

perfectlyflawed
perfectlyflawed

Posted: 19 December 2010 at 12:43am | IP Logged
Lucky - No time for love - I was confused .. Salman made tht movie jst to show Ash's look like to the world ?Wacko

Vedika211

Mistyy IF-Sizzlerz
Mistyy
Mistyy

Posted: 19 December 2010 at 1:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by lalixlili

D2 - good visuals & one of the best BW< COMEDY EVER for me ..we knoW Abhi - that  Aish & Duggu are sooooo beautiful to look at....

Mohabbatein - only Big b's character was worth a watch...Aish's ghost & SRK's undying love were quite disturbing. The stupid students were irritating!

Kites - so disappointed by this one - so wannabish & stupid...why committing two suicides...when ONE was clearly enough.... and the long escape...Kangna's character...pfff

MNIK 's second half....quite too much & dragged...

KANK -- loved the movie where everyone's so real & so selfish because in real life most of people are....but confused by the will of the lead characters. I don't think they were really in love but more annoyed by their respective spouses..bored people can do anything to be entertained : cheating???????

At least with BW movies one can test one's logics...good exercice for the brains...

Hey don't forget - a movie is a just a movie...no need extra realism when in real life - senseless events happen everytime..and people with uncommon sense are so common indeed... 
completely agree with bold part, that was my problem with KANK too. I understood the cheating part but i didnt like it how karan tried to sell the idea of srk-rani being in love. It was more like they found equally weak companion for one another, they themselves didnt think worthy of their respective partners and had a guilt, and to supress that  feeling..they just found a outlet which could help them in boosting their ego! they cheated caz they wanted to feel good about themeselves, not caz they were in love.

scinerdVedika211

Neetu_PB_lover IF-Dazzler

Posted: 19 December 2010 at 1:54am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

glitters

Go to top