Bollywood movies that never made any sense to you

melonie thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Ok I  recently watched Dhoom 2 (yes after 4 years of it's release πŸ˜† ) and that movie left me soooooooo confused that I had to make a post asking you all some questions. I even watched the movie again and still it didn't help πŸ˜† I mean the ending was so screwed up and I couldn't believe it was a HITπŸ˜•

The actors all looked hot except Abhi and Uday and the songs were cool but seriously the briliant way by which Hrithik escaped everytime made me laugh πŸ˜† πŸ˜²

For example: There was a scene in the movie where Hrithik steals a diamond from the museum. He disguises himseld as a statue (completely sprayed white) and then he has this super electronic device that he controls...well to cut it short this device picks up the diamond (mind you there are so many police men circling the diamond) and Hrihik escapes from the spots. Like with in seconds he escaped from the museum (please tell me how ) and disguises himself as an old man πŸ˜• escapes from the police by jumping in a drainage tank and changes in tank??? πŸ˜• (because he shoots up from the tank cooling like a cool dude 😲) and again escapes from the police πŸ˜• 

Anyone else had confusing experiences with films πŸ˜† πŸ˜³ I am sure I have many more to add but do share your views πŸ˜ƒ

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MissIffiy thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Anything is possible in Bollywood πŸ˜‰
petticoat thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
hum saath saath hain

as  much as I enjoy the song and dance routines, there were just too many that I lost sense of what I was seeing.

The added interpretation of ABCDE just worsened it for me
Katalicious thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Tashan, what was the point of that movie?
.khoobsurat. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Paheli with SRK and Rani. It was one boring film and stupid concept. Rani falls in love with SRK's ghost or something like that. πŸ˜•

Oh yeah Dhoom was actually not that clever. I can't believe is was a hit.
Edited by lensahunte08 - 13 years ago
melonie thumbnail

Originally posted by: bandicoot

hum saath saath hain

as  much as I enjoy the song and dance routines, there were just too many that I lost sense of what I was seeing.

The added interpretation of ABCDE just worsened it for me

@bold πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† I agree

Originally posted by: KatForeva

Tashan, what was the point of that movie?

Oh I haven't watched that movie 😳

Originally posted by: lensahunte08

Paheli with SRK and Rani. It was one boring film and stupid concept. Rani falls in love with SRK's ghost or something like that. πŸ˜•

Oh yeah Dhoom was actually not that clever. I can't believe is was a hit.

I know what was the point Confused just because her husband had to go somehwere right after marriage she decides to have an affair with a ghost...seriously how is that even possible...she brilliantly even got pregnant also Confused
Edited by melonie - 13 years ago
Katalicious thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: melonie

Oh I haven't watched that movie 😳

Good! Don't watch it!
I don't know if its confusing.......but I always wondered what would have happened to me if I was in that over-dramatic family in Kabhi Khushi Khabhie GhamπŸ˜†
MOTHERHOOD thumbnail

dil Kya kare.i never understood how come two strangers make love in a train?

i once watched this movie on zee cinema called jaani dushman ek anokhi kahani....it had like this huge random star cast with aftab, akshay kumar, sonu nigam, sunil shetty sunny deol, manisha koirala and some other random starlets.....

the muvie was so wierd....it was abt manisha and sunny who are in luv and akki, sunil et all are their firends...but manisha gets molested by sumone and so she kills herself...now manisha had a secret admirer who was a snake in his previous life when manisha was a naagin....the two snakes fell in luv but were sperated by this evil sorcerer amrish puri who curses them.....so manisha's ghost realises her previous birth...and so the ghost and the snake dude avenge her death by killing every male in the society πŸ˜•...incl akki, sunil, sonu and everyone.....how they survive is the story

believe me when i say every single scene was so W*F....but i kept watching it hoping it will make some sense in the end...and it didnt!!!!