(*'Miley Jab Hum Tum Masti ki Pathshala'*) #4 - Page 4

Posted: 13 years ago
Well she's my dushman🤣 You see I have 3 siblings [I'm the oldest😎] and out of the 4 of us I'm dad's fav. I've never gotten in trouble from him so mom thinks he spoils me😆 Like yesterday she told me to do something and I said no so she went and told me dad but he didn't care🤣 Man it's so much fun picking on my mom. She gets mad easily so it's funny😆
Originally posted by -Ravjot-

Well she's my dushman🤣 You see I have 3 siblings [I'm the oldest😎] and out of the 4 of us I'm dad's fav. I've never gotten in trouble from him so mom thinks he spoils me😆 Like yesterday she told me to do something and I said no so she went and told me dad but he didn't care🤣 Man it's so much fun picking on my mom. She gets mad easily so it's funny😆

tell me abt it! ðŸ¤£ ðŸ¤£ My mom easily gets angry and irritated ðŸ¤£

I guess it's a mom thing😆

yup ðŸ¤” ðŸ˜†
so wats up?
Nothing really. Finished watching an anime to trying to find another one😆 I think I'm getting a bit too obsessed🤔 Well I already was but more so then before I think😆

What about you?=) Done exams?

Nothing really. Finished watching an anime to trying to find another one😆 I think I'm getting a bit too obsessed🤔 Well I already was but more so then before I think😆

What about you?=) Done exams?

wow cool ðŸ˜² ðŸ˜Ž I m also obssessed ðŸ˜† I watch until the dialogues get registered ðŸ˜† Watch it ðŸ˜ƒ
Exams r on! It will over on wed but who cares😎
Oye wanna recommend me one? I value your opinion😆 By the by which ones do you like? Need to know for your christmas present, unless you want it to be a surprise and have me use which ever characters I want🤣

Oooh I see. Make me proud😎

Oye wanna recommend me one? I value your opinion😆 By the by which ones do you like? Need to know for your christmas present, unless you want it to be a surprise and have me use which ever characters I want🤣

Oooh I see. Make me proud😎

Well watch ultra maniaac! Its girly but magical stuffs ðŸ˜³ I love it! Let it be a surprise ðŸ˜Ž 
I will make u proud ðŸ¤” ðŸ˜†
I googled it and turns out I've read the manga version of it already🤣

I googled it and turns out I've read the manga version of it already🤣

watch it manga sometimes differs from anime!😆
Btw u watched initial d(racing) and maid sama(its a romantic anime ðŸ¤”)
I've read most of Maid Sama but watched neither😆 I think that'll be next on my list😎

I'm hungry🤔