Bigg Boss Season 4

India-Forums

Bigg Boss Season 4
Bigg Boss Season 4

Tu "cheez" hogi Veena Mallik, magar hum nahi! (Page 9)

Shizaru Goldie
Shizaru
Shizaru

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 2:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by prodigy007

Veena is not exactly the brightest spark around in that house when it comes to intellectual & philosophical discussions so I wouldnt read too much into it.

At last the voice of reason...I can't bare her on my tv screen as I find her harkaths offensive...but to be fair the "cheez" word has been blown out of proportion....what she said was right but the middle age self proclaimed man of the world used it to make her look sillier than she is!!
I love your posts always so spot on, to the point and rational :)

Shizaru Goldie
Shizaru
Shizaru

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 2:40am | IP Logged
I wonder how many of these feminists taking umbridge to being called a cheez, DIDN'T dance to that song that was all the rave in the late 90s..film with akshay n raveena ...song ....tu CHEEZ badi hai mast mast tu CHEEZ badi hai mast....it cud now be made into VEENZYs CHEEZY signature tune....she cud use her BB rakhum to buy the rights from whoever the writer composer stole the song from originally ;)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Gujar

Gujar IF-Rockerz
Gujar
Gujar

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 2:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shizaru

Veena is not exactly the brightest spark around in that house when it comes to intellectual & philosophical discussions so I wouldnt read too much into it.

At last the voice of reason...I can't bare her on my tv screen as I find her harkaths offensive...but to be fair the "cheez" word has been blown out of proportion....what she said was right but the middle age self proclaimed man of the world used it to make her look sillier than she is!!

Exactly I felt it was just a figure of speech & people here are now having an itch about it, if you want to revolt then start by taking Rajiv Rai the film director to court for his film Mohra which had that famous song 'Tu cheez bari hai mast mast' & that's just one case:)

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

shivanggiShizaru

Gujar IF-Rockerz
Gujar
Gujar

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 2:42am | IP Logged
Oh you already mentioned it:)

Edited by prodigy007 - 18 December 2010 at 2:42am

Shizaru

Shizaru Goldie
Shizaru
Shizaru

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 2:45am | IP Logged

Exactly I felt it was just a figure of speech & people here are now having an itch about it, if you want to revolt then start by taking Rajiv Rai the film director to court for his film Mohra which had that famous song 'Tu cheez bari hai mast mast' & that's just one case:)

Oh my God we must have thought n wrote that at the same time....u r my tv twin.....bhai bhai tu kaha tha itneh saal bhai....aap ki right bazu peh laal thil hai kya bhai???
Gujar IF-Rockerz
Gujar
Gujar

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 2:46am | IP Logged

Oh my God we must have thought n wrote that at the same time....u r my tv twin.....bhai bhai tu kaha tha itneh saal bhai....aap ki right bazu peh laal thil hai kya bhai???

Left bazu pe hai :)..

Shizaru

zanish_k Goldie
zanish_k
zanish_k

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 7:27am | IP Logged
oh come on guys,First sameer made joke on women brain,then she responded to defend women in a witty way,but sameer take this into opposite level.veena is not in fault in this case.

-shabz-

Rarewatcher Senior Member
Rarewatcher
Rarewatcher

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 12:35pm | IP Logged

I agree with you to an extent.But as I have said in my earlier posts, her saying this sentence was uncalled for.Of at all it is a quote made 150-200 yrs ago.If it was another woman, I bet she would not have tried to to be smart this way!!LOL

Go to top