Bigg Boss Season 4

India-Forums

Bigg Boss Season 4
Bigg Boss Season 4

Tu "cheez" hogi Veena Mallik, magar hum nahi! (Page 4)

destiny11 Senior Member
destiny11
destiny11

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 12:02am | IP Logged
If Veena quoted something wrong......everybody is behind her.....I wonder no body objected to Sameer's joke..........was his joke enhancing the image of women on national tv.......don 't forget he started all this....

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

zanish_k

thickhead Senior Member
thickhead
thickhead

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 12:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kuttabhai

Originally posted by thickhead

Funny.

"Its a world famous quote" - Agree

"so it can't be taken as an insult" - Disagree

The 2 statements aren't connected in anyway .. what does world-fame has to do with it being an insult ? Everything popular isn't necessarily a compliment or isn't true. Factual/logical accuracy has nothing to do with popularity.Palatability of the food depends on its ingredients rather than the hand that serves it .

Lets come to the quote now ..

Anything that makes sense or follows a pattern ( is consistent) can be understood. The quote - "women are meant to be loved not to be understood" - simply means that women don't make any sense .. they're merely an object of luv/lustTongue. Here are a few other "world famous" quotes from the same author :

"Women have a wonderful instinct about things. They can discover everything except the obvious."

"The only way to behave to a woman is to make love to her, if she is pretty, and to someone else, if she is plain."

Hence, Sameer was right; Veena is indeed dumb.

You completely missed the bus Confused

Veena was intelligent enough to use Oscar wilde's quote at the apt moment Embarrassed

Also these quotes are used with light humor in case you dont know. There are several jokes on the same subject.

LOL.

1.) She never quoted Oscar Wilde

2.) At that point, Sameer was taking a dig at her .. that women can't be understood ... she replied with this quote .. in her defense ? u think this demonstrates intelligence ? How's the situation apt ?it doesn't even demo. her knowledge .. .. no wonder Sameer got excited. When probed/prodded further, she left the place.

Sameer had mentioned that women can't be understood ..Instead of comin up with a better reply.. Veena's retort only consolidated Sameer's assertion .. what do you call such a person - naive/stupid/imbecile .. isn't it ?

3.) Use the same statement infront of a feminist .. and she'll eat u alive .. (Sameer said the same thing)

4.) I repeat. Ur statement - "It is world famous quote so can't be taken as insult" is absolutely wrong.

5.) Thanks for letting me know that the quote isn't meant to be serious. didn't know that .. am grateful.

PS: Seems I've bruised ur ego .. completely unintended .. Not every1 is correct all the time .. ur argumetns were fallacious .. there's no doubt abt that. U mentioned the humor thingy.. let me also tell u smthing .. take a course in logical reasoning .. it'll surely help.

Rarewatcher Senior Member
Rarewatcher
Rarewatcher

Originally posted by kuttabhai

Originally posted by Rarewatcher

Kuttabhai, it is not only us, I bet most of the women who have seen it will feel this way.Humor I did not see in this scene at all.Disapprove

Ok ok ...no problem LOL

Veena is usually wrong but i felt this time she wasn't .........she is not smart enough to commit mistakes  every time. LOL

Any way , have ur women association sue veena malik for defamation for atleast 1 crore ..........

Kuttabhai, I am not from any association for you info, just an ordinary woman.
I am sorry, I don't find Veena smart in any sense.And don't intend to say anything more than this as it is irrelevant here.

Edited by Rarewatcher - 18 December 2010 at 12:06am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

.Arjun-SalShah4eva-

milindo2 Senior Member

THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

zanish_k

destiny11 Senior Member
destiny11
destiny11

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 12:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by milindo2

Sameer comment about women are much more hurtful, but since he is fan favorite, people call it as a joke or sarcasm.

exactlyApprove

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Ankur_1305zanish_k.Arjun

thickhead Senior Member
thickhead
thickhead

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 12:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by milindo2

Sameer comment about women are much more hurtful, but since he is fan favorite, people call it as a joke or sarcasm.

Sameer's comment, right or wrong, bear no relevance to the topic under discussion. Discussion is abt what Veena had said ..

.Arjun IF-Rockerz

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 12:08am | IP Logged

.Arjun IF-Rockerz

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 12:11am | IP Logged

Rarewatcher

Go to top