Bigg Boss Season 4

India-Forums

Bigg Boss Season 4
Bigg Boss Season 4

Tu "cheez" hogi Veena Mallik, magar hum nahi! (Page 2)

cape Goldie
cape
cape

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 11:16pm | IP Logged
comn guys spare veena malik yaar aus ki har baat ke peeche par jaate ho aap log....she was just talking generally,insulting women kaha se beech mein agaya....and by saying that ke aurat pyaar karne ki cheez hai samjhne ki cheez nahi...what sooo bad about it???Confused and beside thats her view of seeing a woman i dont think ithis insulting anybody in any way....

Edited by cape - 17 December 2010 at 11:16pm

Rarewatcher Senior Member
Rarewatcher
Rarewatcher

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 11:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kuttabhai

LOL  ...Look at this quote from world famous Oscar Wilde

Women are meant to be loved, not to be understood

http://thinkexist.com/quotation/women_are_meant_to_be_loved-not_to_be_understood/173448.html

Veena just repeated what Oscar Wilde said . It is world famous quote so can't be taken as insult ....Infact I found veena quite intelligent in this situation Confused

Kuttabhai, it not alone the quote .A couple of decadse ago "Tu cheez badi hai mast" song was celebrated.I guess that too was a controversial song because of the word " cheez" referring to a woman.The main thing here is word "Cheez" in combniation with the quote she used of Oscar Wilde(according to Veena some JAPANESE/Chinese BabaTongue), the whole things defines woman in her language.
By the way , off topic don't you think Oscar Wilde quotes are outdated?? atleast this one.

Sano88 IF-Achieverz
Sano88
Sano88

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 11:21pm | IP Logged
Usse missal deni bhi nahi aati, toh muh band rakhti..  btw khud k liye kehti main pyar karne ki cheez hhoon.. why she included all women?Angry
Rarewatcher
Rarewatcher

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 11:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by cape

comn guys spare veena malik yaar aus ki har baat ke peeche par jaate ho aap log....she was just talking generally,insulting women kaha se beech mein agaya....and by saying that ke aurat pyaar karne ki cheez hai samjhne ki cheez nahi...what sooo bad about it???Confused and beside thats her view of seeing a woman i dont think ithis insulting anybody in any way....

OK,I am sure you are a not a woman here.
And also I did not say she said it to insult women, I said her perception of woman as "Cheez" and "aurat,samjne ki nahi akele pyaar karne ki cheez " , gives  a very bad taste about woman,that too on TV.
Let her tell it to herself, than I will not have any problem at all.

Edited by Rarewatcher - 18 December 2010 at 12:14am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-SalShah4eva-

thickhead Senior Member
thickhead
thickhead

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 11:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kuttabhai

LOL ...Look at this quote from world famous Oscar Wilde

Women are meant to be loved, not to be understood

http://thinkexist.com/quotation/women_are_meant_to_be_loved-not_to_be_understood/173448.html

Veena just repeated what Oscar Wilde said . It is world famous quote so can't be taken as insult ....Infact I found veena quite intelligent in this situation Confused

Funny.

"Its a world famous quote" - Agree

"so it can't be taken as an insult" - Disagree

The 2 statements aren't connected in anyway .. what does world-fame hv to do with it being an insult ? Everything popular isn't necessarily a compliment or isn't true. Factual/logical accuracy has nothing to do with popularity.Palatability of the food depends on its ingredients rather than the hand that serves it .

Lets come to the quote now ..

Anything that makes sense or follows a pattern ( is consistent) can be understood. The quote - "women are meant to be loved not to be understood" - simply means that women don't make any sense .. they're merely an object of luv/lustTongue. Here are a few other "world famous" quotes from the same author :

"Women have a wonderful instinct about things. They can discover everything except the obvious."

"The only way to behave to a woman is to make love to her, if she is pretty, and to someone else, if she is plain."

Hence, Sameer was right; Veena is indeed dumb.

Edited by thickhead - 17 December 2010 at 11:42pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Rarewatcher-SalShah4eva-

Khushi. IF-Sizzlerz
Khushi.
Khushi.

JJJKJF Banner Contest Winne

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 11:33pm | IP Logged
LOL , Because she  considers herself to be a "cheez"..kabhi iski toh kabhi uski...Kabhi ussu hug toh kabhi usse kiss. One doest expect more then this from women like Veena. And yes, she needs to gt this straight..she is this way not us!! As you, said that today's woman is dignified and respected not like Veena Malik..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Rarewatcher

Rarewatcher
Rarewatcher

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 11:35pm | IP Logged
By the way, the quote is specified to an husband.

"Women are made to be loved not understood."
' Oscar Wilde (An Ideal Husband)

OK here is some more from him...

"How can a woman be expected to be happy with a man who insists on treating her as if she were a perfectly normal human being"
Oscar Wilde

"Man is least himself when he talks in his own person. Give him a mask, and he will tell you the truth."
' Oscar Wilde

Last quote:Who do you think it is relevant to in BB4?Wink

Edited by Rarewatcher - 17 December 2010 at 11:42pm
cape Goldie
cape
cape

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 11:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rarewatcher

Originally posted by cape

OK,I am sure you are a not a woman here.
And also I did not say she said it to insult women, I said her perception of woman as "Cheez" and "aurat,samjne ki nahi akele pyaar karne ki cheez " , gives  a very bad taste about woman on TV.
Let her tell it to herself, than I will not have any problem at all.

iam a woman and still i dont think she said it in a bad way...aurat pyaar karne ki CHEEZ ko kya kahenge aurat pyaar karne wali insaan hai?????what iam saying is ke ye baat itni bari nahi jitnai bana di gayi hai Smile

Go to top