Tu "cheez" hogi Veena Mallik, magar hum nahi! - Page 8

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

zanish_k thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
oh come on guys,First sameer made joke on women brain,then she responded to defend women in a witty way,but sameer take this into opposite level.veena is not in fault in this case.
Rarewatcher thumbnail
Originally posted by: prodigy007

Veena is not exactly the brightest spark around in that house when it comes to intellectual & philosophical discussions so I wouldnt read too much into it.

I agree with you to an extent.But as I have said in my earlier posts, her saying this sentence was uncalled for.Of at all it is a quote made 150-200 yrs ago.If it was another woman, I bet she would not have tried to to be smart this way!!😆
Rarewatcher thumbnail
Originally posted by: Shizaru

I wonder how many of these feminists taking umbridge to being called a cheez, DIDN'T dance to that song that was all the rave in the late 90s..film with akshay n raveena ...song ....tu CHEEZ badi hai mast mast tu CHEEZ badi hai mast....it cud now be made into VEENZYs CHEEZY signature tune....she cud use her BB rakhum to buy the rights from whoever the writer composer stole the song from originally ;)

If you read my post  in this thread I have written about the Mohra song.People have objected about it even then , and no doubt it that it will be not tolerated even today.
That does not give Veena Mallik any lenience to bring it up in her defense!!
Rarewatcher thumbnail
Originally posted by: prodigy007

Exactly I felt it was just a figure of speech & people here are now having an itch about it, if you want to revolt then start by taking Rajiv Rai the film director to court for his film Mohra which had that famous song 'Tu cheez bari hai mast mast' & that's just one case:)

Again looks like you are only defending Veena here.Not making any sense for us here.
alpeshvara thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Rarewatcher

Exactly I felt it was just a figure of speech & people here are now having an itch about it, if you want to revolt then start by taking Rajiv Rai the film director to court for his film Mohra which had that famous song 'Tu cheez bari hai mast mast' & that's just one case:)

Again looks like you are only defending Veena here.Not making any sense for us here.
[/QUOTE]

what do u mean what do u want to say ?..shizaru & prodigy have made strong points read them again
alpeshvara thumbnail
the word 'cheez' is common havnt u ever heard it before? cheez doesnt mean an object u know the literal meaning like a sex object ..its another way to describe both male and female in certain situations. like tu bhi ajeeb cheez hai etc
Rarewatcher thumbnail
Originally posted by: alpeshvara

what do u mean what do u want to say ?..shizaru & prodigy have made strong points read them again

Please read the thread completely before claiming, that you /your friends have made  a point here.And also just because they have made a point they they are not right!
Veena Malik used "Aurat understand ki cheez nahi, pyaar karne ki cheez hoti hai" in her defense.
Read it 100 times, it will give you the same meaning.
Whether it is exaggerated or not is not the question.The meaning of the line does not enhance or lessen if you give 1000 reasons for it!!
So we are saying to Veena"Tu Cheez hogi, hum nahi"
Nothing more !!!😆

Rarewatcher thumbnail
Originally posted by: alpeshvara

the word 'cheez' is common havnt u ever heard it before? cheez doesnt mean an object u know the literal meaning like a sex object ..its another way to describe both male and female in certain situations. like tu bhi ajeeb cheez hai etc

I am sorry, I have not heard it used by any people around me that often, not in a conversation, unless it is close friends to friend.
alpeshvara thumbnail
Originally posted by: Rarewatcher

I am sorry, I have not heard it used by any people around me that often, not in a conversation, unless it is close friends to friend.

well its a very common term used. & she happened to use it
susan29 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Cheez = Item .....Item girl !!!