Tu "cheez" hogi Veena Mallik, magar hum nahi! - Page 3

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by Rarewatcher

Kuttabhai, it is not only us, I bet most of the women who have seen it will feel this way.Humor I did not see in this scene at all.😒

Ok ok ...no problem 😆

Veena is usually wrong but i felt this time she wasn't .........she is not smart enough to commit mistakes  every time. 😆

Any way , have ur women association sue veena malik for defamation for atleast 1 crore ..........

I gues Veena said that in positive way.

Don't take it literally.

Originally posted by milindo2

I gues Veena said that in positive way.

Don't take it literally.

Congratulations for first meaningful post
Originally posted by shahzur2010

I am not fan of Veena but she has been misunderstood , All she wanted to say that do not doubt Women because they are always got your best interest and there is always one woman behind a Successful man ðŸ˜ƒ

and 

few women behind unsuccessful ( Cheating Man)😆

But lack of using good words in correct form let her DOWN!!!!

Shahzur, we all can read between thoughts and lines .But since Veena has said this, no matter what she tried to mean otherwise,it meant in a bad way."Aurat pyaar karne ki cheez hai, samjne ki nahi" cannot be interpreted another way.
If you are husband than probably quote might serve you as a tip.Otherwise imagine this quote applied on any other woman, does it do any justice, even taken lightly with "Cheez" added.😡

If Veena quoted something wrong......everybody is behind her.....I wonder no body objected to Sameer's joke..........was his joke enhancing the image of women on national tv.......don 't forget he started all this....

Originally posted by kuttabhai

You completely missed the bus 😕

Veena was intelligent enough to use Oscar wilde's quote at the apt moment 😳

Also these quotes are used with light humor in case you dont know. There are several jokes on the same subject.

LOL.

1.) She never quoted Oscar Wilde

2.) At that point, Sameer was taking a dig at her .. that women can't be understood ... she replied with this quote .. in her defense ? u think this demonstrates intelligence ? How's the situation apt ?it doesn't even demo. her knowledge .. .. no wonder Sameer got excited. When probed/prodded further, she left the place.

Sameer had mentioned that women can't be understood ..Instead of comin up with a better reply.. Veena's retort only consolidated Sameer's assertion .. what do you call such a person - naive/stupid/imbecile .. isn't it ?

3.) Use the same statement infront of a feminist .. and she'll eat u alive .. (Sameer said the same thing)

4.) I repeat. Ur statement - "It is world famous quote so can't be taken as insult" is absolutely wrong.

5.) Thanks for letting me know that the quote isn't meant to be serious. didn't know that .. am grateful.

PS: Seems I've bruised ur ego .. completely unintended .. Not every1 is correct all the time .. ur argumetns were fallacious .. there's no doubt abt that. U mentioned the humor thingy.. let me also tell u smthing .. take a course in logical reasoning .. it'll surely help.

Originally posted by kuttabhai

Ok ok ...no problem 😆

Veena is usually wrong but i felt this time she wasn't .........she is not smart enough to commit mistakes  every time. 😆

Any way , have ur women association sue veena malik for defamation for atleast 1 crore ..........

Kuttabhai, I am not from any association for you info, just an ordinary woman.
I am sorry, I don't find Veena smart in any sense.And don't intend to say anything more than this as it is irrelevant here.
Edited by Rarewatcher - 13 years ago
Sameer comment about women are much more hurtful, but since he is fan favorite, people call it as a joke or sarcasm.

Sameer comment about women are much more hurtful, but since he is fan favorite, people call it as a joke or sarcasm.

exactly

Sameer's comment, right or wrong, bear no relevance to the topic under discussion. Discussion is abt what Veena had said ..