Bigg Boss Season 4

India-Forums

Bigg Boss Season 4
Bigg Boss Season 4

Tu "cheez" hogi Veena Mallik, magar hum nahi!

Rarewatcher Senior Member
Rarewatcher
Rarewatcher

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 9:13pm | IP Logged
The most controversial contestant of Bigg Boss 4 Veena Mallik, has declared "Aurat samjne ki nahi, balki pyaar karne ki cheez hoti hai"!!! I have not heard  anything more insulting for a woman than this!!
A ideal woman today is dignified, self respecting  and beauty with brains. There is a very small fraction of women like this contestant who abuse themselves and use the women powers for wrong reasons.
While today's woman is a  regarded as women of substance --who has fought for dignity, independence, and individuality. Veena Mallik has insulted every woman by calling her  "cheez" in front of millions of audiences, not to forget the youngsters.
Which woman will support /vote for this lady?
If this woman becomes the BB4 winner there is not going to any bigger insult for the name of  womanhood  and to all those  woman /girls striving to make a difference for the better ,in their  lives and to humanity.

http:////bb4.in.com/bigg-boss-4-videos-aurat-pyaar-karne-ke-cheez-hai-samajne-ke-nahi-believes-veena-part-3-1589.html#top

Edited by Rarewatcher - 18 December 2010 at 1:25am

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

bigboss4Iman_MughalazeemmentirosoPrud123Shoma_stranger11navaneetam001neeshicupid-struckkooliio

anu93 IF-Sizzlerz
anu93
anu93

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 9:17pm | IP Logged
Agree with you, How can this VeenaAngryAngry insult women by calling them as''cheez''Dead. I mean an object...its too much yaar. Why the hell she is still in BB houseConfused

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Shoma_Rarewatcherpinky no1cupid-struckkooliio-SalShah4eva-

Rarewatcher
Rarewatcher

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 9:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by anu93

Agree with you, How can this VeenaAngryAngry insult women by calling them as''cheez''Dead. I mean an object...its too much yaar. Why the hell she is still in BB houseConfused

I guess we need to make this know to her and BB4 , that we strongly condemn her insulting women, she owes all the women an apology!Angry

Edited by Rarewatcher - 17 December 2010 at 9:27pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Shoma_kooliio

bigboss4 Newbie
bigboss4
bigboss4

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 9:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rarewatcher

The most controversial contestant of Bigg Boss 4 Veena Mallik, has declared "Aurat samjne ki nahi, balki pyaar karne ki cheez hoti hai"!!! I have not heard  anything more insulting for a woman than this!!
A ideal woman today is dignified, self respecting  and beauty with brains. There is a very small fraction of women like this contestant who abuse themselves and use the women powers for wrong reasons.
While today's woman is a  regarded as women of substance --who has fought for dignity, independence, and individuality. Veena Mallik has insulted every woman by calling her  "cheez" in front of millions of audiences, not to forget the youngsters.
If this woman becomes the BB4 winner there is not going to any bigger insult for the name of  womanhood  and to all those  woman /girls striving to make a difference for the better in their  life and to humanity.

One hundred percent agree with you. Hate that drama baaz to core.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Shoma_Rarewatcherkooliio

Rarewatcher
Rarewatcher

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 9:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by bigboss4

Originally posted by Rarewatcher

If this woman becomes the BB4 winner there is not going to any bigger insult for the name of  womanhood  and to all those  woman /girls striving to make a difference for the better in their  life and to humanity.

One hundred percent agree with you. Hate that drama baaz to core.

This situation was not drama baazi.I guess she just spoke her mind.I am not surprised those words coming out from her mouth for herself, but generalizing is where she did it wrong!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Shoma_

Rarewatcher
Rarewatcher

.Arjun IF-Rockerz

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 10:01pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

zanish_k-allizwell-Rapier-shabz-Usman.naddiya26susan29

srksgc Groupbie
srksgc
srksgc

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 10:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kuttabhai

LOL  ...Look at this quote from world famous Oscar Wilde

Women are meant to be loved, not to be understood

http://thinkexist.com/quotation/women_are_meant_to_be_loved-not_to_be_understood/173448.html

Veena just repeated what Oscar Wilde said . It is world famous quote so can't be taken as insult ....Infact I found veena quite intelligent in this situation Confused

Yeah I think that she didn't mean to say anything bad, she just translated the quote in a incorrect way and as a result people misunderstood it.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

.Arjun-allizwell-

Go to top