Pratigya

India-Forums

Pratigya
Pratigya

come fall in luv with bindaas krishna/arhaan again (Page 3)

Pragati.T IF-Sizzlerz
Pragati.T
Pragati.T

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 11:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by telstra

Originally posted by pragati.tankha

yaar i am soo happy creatives are finally bringing his story .there are some nice changes seen in his thoughts from the last two episodes and now when he will convince to do some work to earn his livelihood he will b a starStarClapClapClapClapClap now the serial name should be come and fall in love with bindaas krishna all over againWink people dont loose hope trust me and mark my words from now onwards you will be more and more in luv with this serial bus thoda [patience aur vishwas chaiye and if youy want u  can always listen to gyani babas bharoosa lecture i have just listened to it feeling very goodWink always keep smiling everyoneBig smile
he is a star but look at d way of earning money..................LOLLOLLOL  sillly man dunno wen he'll understand things properly........... i feel vry bad 4 prats to have such partner with ZERO  IQ.......................LOLLOLLOL
yaar its just the begining when i read it yesterdai i wasShocked but now i am ok prats will help him in understanding things more clearly and the thing i liked the most that he did not lied to prats about money he said it that he got it from a goonClapClapClapClapClap he sure has a golden heart
but i wasn't........everyone knows krishna's way of doin things...............LOLLOLLOL

babithaj IF-Sizzlerz
babithaj
babithaj

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 11:17pm | IP Logged

ROFL

Originally posted by ramanbabitha

Hey..... ROFL LOL, thinking of this iam again ROFL OK, I loved the first scene too much... Kheer... U should see the reaction of Prats.. she was like a cutieshe was like a kid... No both of them was like kid.... GOD Bless!!!!   HeartI can see this KRIYA all my life, Muah!!!!Heart.... even Piyasia was happy to see KRIYA's enthusiasmROFL
morwe than arrush i'm doubtfull about piyaasia...she've a evil eye on krishna 4m d begning.................ROFLWink
i agree with you she was showing soo much attitude when giving interview along with arhaanWink over enthusastic
i'm talking about d characters................u notice her expression swen she was mixing nuts in d kher.................LOL
i am afraid next track would not be of krishna pisaya trackROFLROFL

ROFL
ROFL

Couldn't even imagine yaar.... poor baba....ROFL
babithaj IF-Sizzlerz
babithaj
babithaj

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 11:20pm | IP Logged

ROFL

Hey..... ROFL LOL, thinking of this iam again ROFL OK, I loved the first scene too much... Kheer... U should see the reaction of Prats.. she was like a cutieshe was like a kid... No both of them was like kid.... GOD Bless!!!!   HeartI can see this KRIYA all my life, Muah!!!!Heart.... even Piyasia was happy to see KRIYA's enthusiasmROFL
morwe than arrush i'm doubtfull about piyaasia...she've a evil eye on krishna 4m d begning.................ROFLWink
i agree with you she was showing soo much attitude when giving interview along with arhaanWink over enthusastic
i'm talking about d characters................u notice her expression swen she was mixing nuts in d kher.................LOL
ROFL i whd like 2 see arrushi n shakti track than.................LOLLOL she was excited to know that she got d chance to touch krishna's shirt...............WinkLOLLOL

parul, somehow i like to see Skahsia track... excites me ROFL
telstra IF-Sizzlerz
telstra
telstra

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 11:25pm | IP Logged

ROFL

ROFL i whd like 2 see arrushi n shakti track than.................LOLLOL she was excited to know that she got d chance to touch krishna's shirt...............WinkLOLLOL

yes nice idea shakti -pisya track Wink she is also fair like arushi so shakti might like herLOLLOLLOLLOL
Pragati.T IF-Sizzlerz
Pragati.T
Pragati.T

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 11:25pm | IP Logged

ROFL[QUOTE=pragati.tankha

parul, somehow i like to see Skahsia track... excites me ROFL[/QUOTE] atleast it whd b more intersting than krishna n piyaasia track.......fans will have a heart attack seeing that..................LOLLOLLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

babithaj

okkk Senior Member
okkk
okkk

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 11:27pm | IP Logged

ROFL

By Krishna Piyassia track P will realise wat is bigamy.......................ROFL then get into some action
then we can get rid of two boring tracks...............SleepySleepy
wat say..................LOLLOL
Pragati.T IF-Sizzlerz
Pragati.T
Pragati.T

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 11:27pm | IP Logged

[QUOTROFLROFL
ROFL i whd like 2 see arrushi n shakti track than.................LOLLOL she was excited to know that she got d chance to touch krishna's shirt...............WinkLOLLOL[/QUOTE]

parul, somehow i like to see Skahsia track... excites me ROFL[/QUOTE]
yes nice idea shakti -pisya track Wink she is also fair like arushi so shakti might like herLOLLOLLOLLOL[/QUOTE] piyassia needs a wash from nirma..................LOLLOL
telstra IF-Sizzlerz
telstra
telstra

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 11:30pm | IP Logged

ROFL[QUOTE=pragati.tankha

atleast it whd b more intersting than krishna n piyaasia track.......fans will have a heart attack seeing that..................LOLLOLLOL[/QUOTE]
might be possible krishna will have a heart attack himselfLOLLOLLOLLOL she is so heavy na how can he lift her and take her to bedTongue

Go to top