Pratigya

India-Forums

   
Pratigya
Pratigya

come fall in luv with bindaas krishna/arhaan again (Page 11)

Tivo IF-Dazzler
Tivo
Tivo

Joined: 11 October 2005
Posts: 2760

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 1:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pragati.tankha

Originally posted by Tivo

Originally posted by pragati.tankha

Originally posted by Tivo

[QUOTE=pragati.tankha][QUOTE=Tivo
krishna said arrushi naiki mallikain...........ROFL

Really i have stopped watching for a while i cant bardaash arushiAngry when she was at suxena's she was shown little now that she is into TN itz all abt her Dead
welll i'm saying this 4 d first time.but dunno wat AB found in him.........i know it's not good 2 discuss their personal life but chdn't control................LOLLOL

U mean in herLOL

Pragati.T IF-Sizzlerz
Pragati.T
Pragati.T

Joined: 22 December 2009
Posts: 18484

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 1:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Tivo

Originally posted by pragati.tankha

Originally posted by salkhan

Originally posted by pragati.tankha

Originally posted by salkhan

[QUOTE=pragati.tankha][QUOTE=salkhan][QUOTE=pragati.tankha][QUOTE=salkhan][

you guys have a separate BP gangLOLmuje bhi shamil karo na yaarROFL
you r free to join dr...........LOL bas u need to share ur behooda thoughts with us.................LOLLOLLOL

ae liyo,iss main kyun si bhari baat hainLOLLOLLOLBP gang ki jiye hoon
srry didn't get it.........LOLLOL..

Arey wah humri guruji didnt understand something aaj suraj kis disha mein nikhla thaShockedROFL
krishan ki prem nagri se..............yehhiliyye sab golmoll ho raha hai.............ROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Tivo

okkk Senior Member
okkk
okkk

Joined: 23 September 2010
Posts: 587

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 1:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pragati.tankha

Originally posted by Tivo

Originally posted by pragati.tankha

Originally posted by Tivo

[QUOTE=pragati.tankha][QUOTE=Tivo
krishna said arrushi naiki mallikain...........ROFL

Really i have stopped watching for a while i cant bardaash arushiAngry when she was at suxena's she was shown little now that she is into TN itz all abt her Dead
welll i'm saying this 4 d first time.but dunno wat AB found in him.........i know it's not good 2 discuss their personal life but chdn't control................LOLLOL

few days ago someone on forum said she is beautifulDeadDead...........LOLLOL
Tivo IF-Dazzler
Tivo
Tivo

Joined: 11 October 2005
Posts: 2760

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 1:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pragati.tankha

Originally posted by Tivo

Originally posted by pragati.tankha

Originally posted by salkhan

Originally posted by pragati.tankha

Originally posted by salkhan

[QUOTE=pragati.tankha][QUOTE=salkhan][QUOTE=pragati.tankha][QUOTE=salkhan][

you guys have a separate BP gangLOLmuje bhi shamil karo na yaarROFL
you r free to join dr...........LOL bas u need to share ur behooda thoughts with us.................LOLLOLLOL

ae liyo,iss main kyun si bhari baat hainLOLLOLLOLBP gang ki jiye hoon
srry didn't get it.........LOLLOL..

Arey wah humri guruji didnt understand something aaj suraj kis disha mein nikhla thaShockedROFL
krishan ki prem nagri se..............yehhiliyye sab golmoll ho raha hai.............ROFL

ROFL
Pragati.T IF-Sizzlerz
Pragati.T
Pragati.T

Joined: 22 December 2009
Posts: 18484

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 1:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by salkhan

Originally posted by pragati.tankha

Originally posted by salkhan
you guys have a separate BP gangLOLmuje bhi shamil karo na yaarROFL

i am also in queue to join.....................LOLLOLLOL
guysa this a public forum....everyone is free to join evry theard..............kono kisi ko roook nahi sakta..........alll r invited ...............LOLLOL[/QUOTE


tu yeh public forum hainBig smilehum ka sarkar se permission nahin leni pare giLOLLOLLOL
u neeed to.....sarkar means moods..........LOLLOL have to follow d rules..............LOLLOL[/QUOTE]
yaar bari khuli chutti de hum koLOLLOLBP nonstopLOL
LOL[/QUOTE] u've just join in n asking 4 leave.....not a good sighn................LOL.LOLLOL
Pragati.T IF-Sizzlerz
Pragati.T
Pragati.T

Joined: 22 December 2009
Posts: 18484

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 1:04am | IP Logged
afraaaaaaaaaa........u slept well.................ROFLROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Tivo

Tivo IF-Dazzler
Tivo
Tivo

Joined: 11 October 2005
Posts: 2760

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 1:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pragati.tankha

afraaaaaaaaaa........u slept well.................ROFLROFL

LOL yeh Arine behoodi ki wajase mera neend pora nahi ho payaSleepy

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Pragati.T

Pragati.T IF-Sizzlerz
Pragati.T
Pragati.T

Joined: 22 December 2009
Posts: 18484

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 1:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Tivo

Originally posted by pragati.tankha

afraaaaaaaaaa........u slept well.................ROFLROFL

LOL yeh Arine behoodi ki wajase mera neend pora nahi ho payaSleepy
ROFLROFL tabhi aaj dar k maare aayi nahi............LOLLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Tivo

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
krishna krishna krishna................

Author: nisha2010   Replies: 8   Views: 2311

nisha2010 8 2311 24 August 2010 at 5:35am by ....Poojie....
Krishna krishna krishna's 1ST WHISTLE!

2

Author: ArhainAshish   Replies: 15   Views: 7276

ArhainAshish 15 7276 23 August 2010 at 4:14pm by ArhainAshish
Mann ki awaz krishna krishna krishna:p

2

Author: ArhainAshish   Replies: 15   Views: 5613

ArhainAshish 15 5613 29 July 2010 at 2:58pm by ArhainAshish
Krishna Krishna Krishna

2 3 4 5 6

Author: Xxxjrae   Replies: 40   Views: 10687

Xxxjrae 40 10687 25 July 2010 at 11:11am by mushiroxx
Krishna Krishna Krishna

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11

Author: damon_biteme   Replies: 84   Views: 8962

damon_biteme 84 8962 23 June 2010 at 7:42pm by starrysky

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pratigya Topic Index

  • Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index