Pratigya

come fall in luv with bindaas krishna/arhaan again - Page 2

telstra thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
This content was originally posted by: pragati.tankha

he is a star but look at d way of earning money..................πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†  sillly man dunno wen he'll understand things properly........... i feel vry bad 4 prats to have such partner with ZERO  IQ.......................πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

yaar its just the begining when i read it yesterdai i was😲 but now i am ok prats will help him in understanding things more clearly and the thing i liked the most that he did not lied to prats about money he said it that he got it from a goonπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ he sure has a golden heart

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

telstra thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: ramanbabitha

Hey..... 🀣 LOL, thinking of this iam again 🀣 OK, I loved the first scene too much... Kheer... U should see the reaction of Prats.. she was like a cutieshe was like a kid... No both of them was like kid.... GOD Bless!!!!   ❀️I can see this KRIYA all my life, Muah!!!!❀️.... even Piyasia was happy to see KRIYA's enthusiasm🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣

yes babitha that scene was too good and his expressions were awesome toooooo good i havenot watched the whole epi but only kriya scenesπŸ˜ƒ dont have the energy to bear flop mun face
salkhan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: telstra

seriously yaar that was the scene of the decade πŸ‘ the way he said achi hau buri hay bakwaas hai i dont know kabhi aisi kheer khaye nahin becharaπŸ˜†

what a expressions😳😳😳😳he is soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo naturalπŸ€—his timings is just so prefectπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
telstra thumbnail

i'm talking about d characters................u notice her expression swen she was mixing nuts in d kher.................πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

yes noticed and when krishna called her to stitch his buttonπŸ˜‰ 
telstra thumbnail
🀣

i'm talking about d characters................u notice her expression swen she was mixing nuts in d kher.................πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

i am afraid next track would not be of krishna pisaya track🀣🀣
Pragati.T thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

🀣

🀣🀣🀣 i whd like 2 see arrushi n shakti track than.................πŸ˜†πŸ˜† she was excited to know that she got d chance to touch krishna's shirt...............πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Pragati.T thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

yaar its just the begining when i read it yesterdai i was😲 but now i am ok prats will help him in understanding things more clearly and the thing i liked the most that he did not lied to prats about money he said it that he got it from a goonπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ he sure has a golden heart

but i wasn't........everyone knows krishna's way of doin things...............πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
babithaj thumbnail

🀣

🀣
🀣

Couldn't even imagine yaar.... poor baba....🀣
babithaj thumbnail

🀣 i whd like 2 see arrushi n shakti track than.................πŸ˜†πŸ˜† she was excited to know that she got d chance to touch krishna's shirt...............πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

parul, somehow i like to see Skahsia track... excites me 🀣
telstra thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: ramanbabitha

parul, somehow i like to see Skahsia track... excites me 🀣

yes nice idea shakti -pisya track πŸ˜‰ she is also fair like arushi so shakti might like herπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†