•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 13 years ago
Sudha and family are at Dr. Bhagat's house...and just standing outside taunts them and then she forcefully comes inside...Dr. Bhagat yells at her.   tells her to shut up and says i will never marry Geeta to ur brother.   

Geeta is packing her bags and mami comes and Geeta says packing will be finished soon.   Mami is thinking how do i tell u that ur marriage is broken.  

Sudha is still Dr. Bhagat and family.   Dr. Bhagat's wife tells her to talk to her chachaji with respect...sudha yells and shuts her up as well.  Dr. Bhagat starts telling her off again.   She says her brother is not worthy of Geeta and then goes off.   Sudha says i will show u today what is right and what is wrong.   The poor old lady is crying as she couldnt meet her own son.  and Dr. bhagat's wife consoles her. 

Geeta is asking mami why she is lookin so gloom and mami says now u r leaving who am i going to yell at.   Then geeta says but u r coming with me.   and mami is actually loving Geeta..and giving her confidence.   Geeta asks her mami to teach her how to make sugar free sweets.   Mami says ok.   and there is a doorbell.   

Vinod calls geeta is talking dirty to her again but she cuts the call.   Vinod is mad.   

At night time Dr. Bhagat's house sudha comes there with a bunch of ppl and Dr. Bhagat and his wife shocked...and he says what?   And sudha says what happened...are u shocked.  the samaj is going to side with the truth not with a liar like u.   His wife says why they broke the marriage alliance.   He said a lot of ppl say things about ur family so shall we believe them.  Sudha says first look into ur own family matters and then talk to me...everyone is shocked...and sudha annouces....I am going to exploit them today.   U all see that his A 1 son is is up to and rahul is standin there holding kamya's hands and everyone in the family is shocked.   

Sudha says what happened u can see right??   Let me introduce u to the newly weds.....This is Dr. Bhagat's son...Rahul Bhagat and his wife Kamya Rahul Bhagat.   She says u son got married in delhi without informing u so now what are u going to do???   Dr.  Bhagat approaches rahul and he lets go of kamya's hand.    Dr.  Bhagat asks rahul..what is all this...u took such a big decision and u didnt even ask me..  what didnt i do for u?  U killed us alive.  Our respect is gone.  Rahul tries to go behind Dr.  Bhagat but Sudha stops him and then taunts Dr.  Bhagat again.  Rahul says sudha bhabhi i trusted u so much and u???  Dr.  Bhagat is mad and tells everyone to leave.   Sudha taunts the bhagat family again.    

Dr.  Bhagta says whatever we do with rahul is our family matter but i will NEVER marry Geeta to Vinod.   and tells everyone to go...and is crying...and sudha starts taunting again.