•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 13 years ago
So they finally have a new title montage up, that doesn't include Bindya crying in front of the cradle

And atleast this has all the other girls, since the track isn't really only about Bindya anymore.

Since Mamta and Purva aren't in this, it's safe to guess that the show will focus fore on the Sinha bahu's?

Here's pics of it...

I like it

Yuks
That's beautiful!! I didn't notice it. Did they show it in Friday's episode because I was not able to catch the episode yesterday. Thanks for sharing Yuks. I am sure u're just as happy to see Sakshi there as I am to see my Bindiya *hehehe*

But I have to disagree with you on one point that the track is not about Bindiya. It is very much still about Bindiya and her child and the implications his wife is going to have on him in clarifying the doubts he has for Bindiya. At the end of the day, BVD has always been Bindiya's story or atleast that's how I presume it to be. Personally, the day it changes from that to a story that no longer involves Bindiya, I shall not be watching anymore ;)

But loved the pics. Thanks for sharing :)

Cheers,
Sana~
^^^ I said that the track isn't ONLY about Bindya anymore

I agree, she is kinda the glue that binds the entire story together.

What I meant was that the focus isn't really on her anymore. It's on Suraj and how Sakshi will help him get away from the influence of PPW

Yuks
Hey Yuks!

U know what? I did misread it. U said it correctly there so my apologies for the misconception there ;))

Richa has one of the montage's pic up as her profile pic on FB. When I saw it, I knew it was taken by you *hehehe*

Btw, where did u get the pic from? I didn't see it yet!! Hmm..

Cheers,
Sana~
@Sana No apologies needed dear😃

I took this pic the same way I take the pics in the pic gallery. Download the video of the episode, and take screenshots in windows media player.

Yuks
Saakshi looks prettiest of three