would you do whatever toasty is doing

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 13 years ago
common guys be practical.........waking up 4 o'clock in the morning and entire day keep working like cooking cleaning and all..........

frankly speaking i would not be able to do so..........though in begining out of enthusiasm i might do all chores and stuff like that but within month i will start feeling depressed.........

tell me all will you all be able to work and show devotion like toasty.......i might go for other options like.....use ready made mix...chings khaao baki bhul jaao..........😆😆😆 

or ye main banayaa hain gits se😉😉
Edited by bsingapury - 13 years ago
no i would also not be able to do it....just watching her do it is making me crazy...and all this was in just 1 full day there...imagine the coming days...plus doesnt she also work?
Honestly speaking i wudnt be able to do any of that. Given everything she did on her wedding day, i wudnt even last a day. Wake up at 4, work like a slave for the family, which is not even appreciated. And that too, pashu complains that she is always everywhere. Toasty seems to be enjoying it which is strange, especially since she probably didnt do much work at her moms house.
i swear... its not possible to do it...

davi .toasty is enjoying righ tnow because she is very enthu righ tnow...but if thsi keep going on it can turn into frustration.......