Tere Liye
Tere Liye

i challenge my onu and robby are innocent

Daffodilee IF-Sizzlerz
Daffodilee
Daffodilee

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 8:33pm | IP Logged
hey friends from yesterday epi it proved my onu is  pavitraEmbarrassedBig smile

but they blammed robbyCry i am again sure robby is in confusion he cant do such things eventhough he flirt with girls he wont do such serious things . so i bet robby is also innocent . the father of the child may be ritesh or taposh . i want my onu to support robby i want to see good brother bonding plz cv's dont make robby turn against my onu

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Anu13-

Soaps1 IF-Stunnerz
Soaps1
Soaps1

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 8:37pm | IP Logged
Question of  Onu supporting him comes up when Roby himself thinks this kid is not his ... but roby himself is thinking its his kid, which i still think is not his either, tou what can Onu do?

But yea if roby denied its his am sure Onu would have supported him
Daffodilee IF-Sizzlerz
Daffodilee
Daffodilee

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 8:42pm | IP Logged
yes robby himself accepting but i think cv's will use this to disturb the brother's relationship bcoz they have to give reason why robby didnt visisted mental ashlyum na .till i feel robby is innocent i think again he is doing the same like what prem did in kis desh
Soaps1 IF-Stunnerz
Soaps1
Soaps1

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 8:45pm | IP Logged
But Prem's prob was different, he was drunk in the morning got up on same bed with ash so he was confused ... Prem was not a guy to sleep around with girls otherwise

Here roby has been doing it in the past that was his character sketch and so he is unable to out rightly deny it that the kid could be his

Prem Day Dreaming Wadoun ko hum tor daitey hien aur yadien humey tor deti hien Day DreamingDay Dreaming

Edited by Soaps1 - 17 December 2010 at 8:46pm
Daffodilee IF-Sizzlerz
Daffodilee
Daffodilee

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 8:50pm | IP Logged
premDay Dreamingi loved my prem  saying truth and suffering without doing any wrong . yeah its different but same way robby thinks that he may slept with her may be he didnt did that .the girl may be cheated by some other than robby .robby is a flirt buti think he didnt gone to such extent .
Soaps1 IF-Stunnerz
Soaps1
Soaps1

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 8:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by anuu2010

premDay Dreamingi loved my prem  saying truth and suffering without doing any wrong . yeah its different but same way robby thinks that he may slept with her may be he didnt did that .the girl may be cheated by some other than robby .robby is a flirt buti think he didnt gone to such extent .

If roby had not done it he would out rightly deny it na? Which means he did go to that extent where a child was a possibility ... else he would be sure na its not his ... but still i don't think its his kid LOL

Edited by Soaps1 - 17 December 2010 at 8:53pm
Daffodilee IF-Sizzlerz
Daffodilee
Daffodilee

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 8:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Soaps1

Originally posted by anuu2010

If roby had not done it he would out rightly deny it na? Which means he did go to that extent where a child was a possibility ... else he would be sure na its not his ... but still i don't think its his kid LOL
Deadi accept but me too still feels he is not father of the kidLOL
CHIPPEDCUP IF-Sizzlerz
CHIPPEDCUP
CHIPPEDCUP

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 9:23pm | IP Logged

robi has deffo slept with Mrinalini.Otherwise wwhy is he confused?

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top